Go down

Visual Novels [VN] [Page 1 of 1]

Visual Novels [VN]
Posted Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Is anybody here interested in such sort of "games". I always doubt if we can call them "games", since some of them allow the "player" only to click the mouse XD.
Anyway, If you're interested then let's discuss a bit. Which VNs and studios you prefer, what is your favourite, what are you currently reading, and so on.

Back to top Go down

Re: Visual Novels [VN]
Posted Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I'm currently playing the CLANNAD VN (see signature).

I'm enjoying it, but once I completed Tomoyo's route, I stopped playing a bit. Tongue

I also plan to play the F/SN VN, but I've got to wait until next month before I download it. Tongue

Visual Novels [VN] Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Personally, I play/read a lot of e-VNs (ban me lol) , but the non e-VN VN I enjoyed are... Well, Narcissus 1 and 2 and the sequel are awesome! Played 2 on my PSP and got me hooked, so I got it on my PC through illegal means.

Also, VNs made by CYBERFRONT are awesome. All of them. If only I can have everything. VNs such as Ever17, Remember11 and others, you should try them all LOL.

Hmm... My favorite is FS/N , though I'm still in the second route LOL.

How bout you?

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I haven't played Clannad but it relly seems like good novel, since the anime is great. I also heard that there is a vn featuring only Tomoyo's story. It's called "Tomoyo's After", or smth like that. So maybe it can interest you, if you liked Tomoyo's route Wink

I used to play F/SN. It's good vn with nice story and art, but it seemed for me a bit stretched. So I've read only one route and then stopped. Maybe I'll continue playing two other routes somewhen.

And currently I'm playing "G-Senjou no Maou". Kinda enjoyable. The plot is good. I guess it can be liked by anyone who likes intense stories or suspense genre. I can say about it something like: "This is an example of how Battle of Wits should be implemented".

@ban
By e-vn you mean VNs with h-scenes I guess?) Or nukige-type? oO
Yup, I've read Narcissus too, and it's really awesome. Though I liked 1st part more than the "Side 2nd". Even shed a tear a bit in the end, lol Tongue

I'm planning on Ever17 but... Well, there are so many VNs in my plans XD

Hard to choose but for now my favorite is "True Remembrance", I think. It's doujin and maybe the art style isn't very good, but it's a really great novel. The story is touching and the whole atmosphere of this VN is kinda fascinating. I like it a lot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:56 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Nikki wrote:I haven't played Clannad but it relly seems like good novel, since the anime is great. I also heard that there is a vn featuring only Tomoyo's story. It's called "Tomoyo's After", or smth like that. So maybe it can interest you, if you liked Tomoyo's route Wink

I've heard about it too, just couldn't get my hands on it.

Although I probably won't be playing it too much if I got it right now anyways, since I'm addicted to osu! right now.

Visual Novels [VN] Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 am

alrick13

alrick13

Fate Stay Night for PC and Princess Waltz story wise and art even without the eroge content they are very enjoyable....

Visual Novels [VN] AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:11 am

MDV

MDV

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have played FSN, A Drug That Makes You Dream, Figures of Hapiness, Clannad and the Katawa Shoujo demo. I like to play visual novels, can't wait until the full version of Katawa Shoujo is released.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 am

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Happy) Yeah, G-senjou is awesome. Finished it last year... Gaddam ending made me .. feel funny inside.

Princess Waltz was..... short. Happy)

For weird stuff, Saya no Uta is the way to go. Happy) It's .... weird but its story is awesome.

Uuuuuuuugh VNs are awesome.

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

alrick13

alrick13

ban wrote:Happy) Yeah, G-senjou is awesome. Finished it last year... Gaddam ending made me .. feel funny inside.

Princess Waltz was..... short. Happy)

For weird stuff, Saya no Uta is the way to go. Happy) It's .... weird but its story is awesome.

Uuuuuuuugh VNs are awesome.

Princess Waltz short? are you able to play part 2 of the story?

Visual Novels [VN] AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@ban

I'm looking forward to finishing g-senjou (I'm kinda intrigued XD), but, unfortunately, these days I have not very much time for reading((

Agree about Saya no Uta. I liked the story for its originality too. It was... well, it was by "Nitro+". I guess they are professionals in making stuff like that XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 am

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
LOL Nitro+ for weird stuff. Happy) Their stuff are almost always short though..

And yeah, I finished Princess Waltz, all routes. Happy) Still find it short.... Or maybe I just want moar. Happy) Really, and all routes accessible from 1 save point? Happy)

@Nikki - G-Senjou's true ending is really really QQ. Happy) BTW on which part did you stop?

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I guess they predominantly make VNs with average length. They are not too long, but their length is "enough") By the way, have you played "Chaos;head" by them?

Now I'm on the second chapter, the moment
Spoiler:
I guess, it is still a long way to true end XD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.