Cure 4 Hiccups? [Page 1 of 1]

Cure 4 Hiccups?
Posted on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 pm

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
Just wanted to gather this because different ways work on different people...What is your method of curing hiccups? Mine is drinking water upsidedown and spinning 5 times... Go figure..Tongue What is yours?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Re: Cure 4 Hiccups?
Posted on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Just calm down and breathe. The reason you have hiccups is because your brain does not have enough oxygen.

So drinking water also works.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
I drink exactly 10 sips of water in a row (not too fast) without a pause. Have always worked for me xP

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
I drink water while plugging my ears. It`s hard to do, but it works Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Plutonium wrote:Just calm down and breathe. The reason you have hiccups is because your brain does not have enough oxygen.

So drinking water also works.

The way I understand it is that hiccups are basically diaphragm fibrillation. Just like the heart, you have to stop the muscle from moving irregularily. So yeah, relaxing and breathing slowly and fully works perfectly. I usually get rid of them in 10-15 seconds.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:49 pm

zero_shiki

Caless Student
Caless Student
just drink water

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
The thing with drinking water is that it's unnecessary. Plus you don't exactly relax when doing a bottom's up, which often results in several glasses of water for something that can easily be done by simply taking a few slow, deep breaths.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 am

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
kawaii93 wrote:I drink water while plugging my ears. It`s hard to do, but it works Nice One
Ur method works for my friend... Thanx! Nice One

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:05 pm

S_C_A_N

Caless Student
Caless Student
i hold my nose and drink water Happy. . . at the same time. btw.

Back to top Go down