Re: If you can go back in time....
Posted on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 am

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
To Adam: Don't eat the frickin' apple! Snow White ate it in the future and she was poisoned!

To Newton: That apple fell down just so you have something to eat, dude! Stop thinking too much!

To myself: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A 3-mile a day keeps the fat away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
OMGWTF!
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
when i was on my 4th year high

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Buy loads of tickets for AKB48 before they were famous !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 am

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
tonymiller wrote:Buy loads of tickets for AKB48 before they were famous !
LOL Tony!! =Dp

But anyways,
To myself: "Back in 7th through 11th grade(?) stop playing so much Video Games and Magic The Gathering!!! Seriously stop it and take baseball serious because we are gonna regret it when we're in the 12th grade! And find out about SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK earlier trust your gonna love it!"

Ahhh I have so much regret.... I don't want to put it all in one post. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 am

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
To myself:
Hurry up and make your choice.. tell her that you really love her and you want to be with her forever Both of you will become a very happy family

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 am

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@darchollow : That's sad...

To myself: Study well, know SCANDAL and Hello Project! sooner! Don't be soo oblivious, and you've done quite stupid things, and made the future me handle it... Wew

RINA
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 am

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Keizuki wrote:@darchollow : That's sad...

To myself: Study well, know SCANDAL and Hello Project! sooner! Don't be soo oblivious, and you've done quite stupid things, and made the future me handle it...

@Keizuki: Thanks.. It's a long story and a complicated one.. Never found another like her.. well maybe not yet.. cause God have already decided who is best for each person.. just a matter of time

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To myself: Remember to apply for a University senior year so you don't get stuck in a community college for 2 years( i spent most of my senior year partying) Sweating

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Back to the old days-

Respect and appreciate even more you grandpas' no matter how wicked the other one may be, and no matter how far the other one may be, look at them with respect when you still have the time, everyone withers, you'll surely miss those scolding, those happy meeting after a long span of time. enjoy them as you still can.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 pm

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
hmm... i can correct again my life....

Tama SCANDALOUS

Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
10 hours ago,
To myself:

Don't sleep, continue gambling, your opponents have lots to lose, don't miss the chance.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 pm

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
if i can go back in time i support scandal since their first debut and start collecting their albums but i think i'm just 6 years old that time. XD

--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 pm

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
if i can go back in time i support scandal since their first debut and start collecting their albums but i think i'm just 6 years old that time. XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 pm

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:06 pm

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
To myself back in the mid 90s:

Don't climb on the chair with wheels. You'll break my arm.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
if i can go back in time i will correct all the mistakes that i did ..

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 am

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
To MYSELF 
back in 2007: pick a better course in college and a better university
back in 2010: i have plenty of things that i want to do in that time

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
To Qui Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan: Do not train Anakin

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
To myself:
I would go back in 2011 : I would not reply that anonymous number Onion Tea

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:29 pm

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I'd confess my feelings haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:30 pm

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To myself(age 15):

Don't give up on your dreams! i know mom & dad couldn't afford sending you to music school and japanese classes. eventually it will work out. don't worry about it. cause after wasting 15 years, you're gonna regret it. by then you'll realize what your passion, your love really was, it'll be hard to pick up where you left off like what I'm trying to work hard on right now.

P.S. Please spend more time on exercising. cause the future me is still fat. metabolism slows down as age catches up. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Rage

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Sanshinzoka

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandal-heaven.com/
To my Mom: ''don't married with him!''

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 am

Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
I'd make things better

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 am

Jenjen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
to myself: don't play the bubbles in washing machine or you'll regret it   Glasses Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:08 pm

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
To myself:

"Don't ever think about letting go of that person. Please don't. She could be with a better person and trust me, there ARE a lot of better people out there, but she thinks you're the best for her. Do your best in making her stay and not want for anything else because you'd not want anyone else other than her. Also, don't be lazy! You're already in a great university, to a course that you've been eyeing on since forever, and just because you aren't 'inspired' to do your work does not mean you should not do it."

Or whatever. Haha. My life would get better somehow, I just got to know what I should do and do it without hesitations.

Back to top Go down