You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Started to watch Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, anime about an earthquake in Tokyo. Only watched 1 episode but looks ok Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 35276

Back to top Go down
chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
still waiting for shingeki no kyojin, date a live, and oreimo s2!

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 Rsz_un10
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Update

Naruto Shippuden
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Shingeki no Kyojin
Hellsing

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Currently watching:

Bakuman
Shingeki no Kyojin
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden

Interested in watching but have not started:

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Shinsekai Yori

Back to top Go down
reinzo5

reinzo5

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow!! there so many anime lovers in Scandal Heaven Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 450165

I really love K-On! I love Mio and Azuza Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 911293

Now I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S and Hataraku Maou-sama!

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
At the moment still downloading some HD anime.. lol

but recently finished Psycho-pass and Robotics;Notes and currently planning on watchin Senyuu! :D

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
*RizkyScandalous

*RizkyScandalous

Caless Student
Caless Student
i really enjoy all series of Gundam
and now i watch Guily Crown, Eureka Seven and etc
all of them are so cool! :D

Back to top Go down
Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kuroko No Basuke and Shingeki no kyojin

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 Sig
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down
fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Full Metal Alchemist....

Tama SCANDALOUS

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 2572229682Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 2572229682Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 2572229682
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 924158
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
rewatching SLAM DUNK

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan56

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've been watching Angel Beats lately, it was really sad at the ending Onion Cry
Hope they have a second season >_>

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 G5qoii10
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Hellsing, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Devil May Cry

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
bleach and ghost fighter

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Definitely Shingeki no Kyojin!

Every episode just excites me. Yes it is mainstream, but the story is not very predictable unlike other Animes. I think it is worth watching and I'm looking forward to the updates. Spoilers are filtered by my Not Care filter! :3

Back to top Go down
graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wahhh, been a long time since I've watched anime...but I love re-watching Gintama Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 924158 and Nana Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 688108

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
SCANDARK

SCANDARK

International Performer
International Performer
Im almost done with Elfen Lied and

W0W ! ! ! Confused Onion

Its awesome!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yes it is!

Almost done with the first season of Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Squid Girl), it's a fun comedy : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11421

Peace Onion

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Usagi Drops

Back to top Go down
Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Shingeki no Kyojin and Detective conan. huehue

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
resuming Fairy Tail after a year of on-hold .clap.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Doraemon, Bakuman

Back to top Go down
chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
Nikkasa wrote:Shingeki no Kyojin and Detective conan. huehue
owwww yeaaahh!! epic anime! .uhuh.

@topic
+ Oreimo S2, Date A Live, Hataraku Maou-sama, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, Gintama, Haiyore Nyaruko-san W, and Devil Survivor2~ .evilgrin.

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 Rsz_un10
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 12 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down
Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shingeki no Kyojin, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, Date A Live, Hataraku Maou-sama and OreImo .

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Gintama, Yakitake Japan

Back to top Go down
Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just watched the little anime movie Oseam, and I am busy with re-watching Death Note, after I "discarded" it unfinished three years ago. Besides that, I am currently interested in Byousoku 5 Centimeter, which hapihapi recommended me. Wink

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.