Go down

League of Legends [Page 5 of 18]

Re: League of Legends
Posted Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Okay both my gameplays are uploaded, what you need to do is register an account on http://www.leaguereplays.com/ (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE SAME AS YOUR LOL ACCOUTN IF YOURE AFRAID THAT THIS MIGHT BE A SCAM) and then download the software, once you've downloaded the software you can choose to run it automatically with windows and what it does is it records every single game you play and saves it, after this you can rename the matches and upload them for others to download if you wanted to. If you wanna watch my games just search for xlale there, enjoy! :D

League of Legends - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Recently bought a new CPU with the use of my 13th month pay. So everything is fresh. I'll install LoLReplay as soon as possible. (I tend to be very forgetful about details.)

Fish, Fish, Fish = Fun, Fun, Fun! .clap.

League of Legends - Page 5 Kinisonsig
League of Legends - Page 5 Kinison
Thanks Lale for the Cute Signature <3
Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Great! I've uploaded a few more replays which are usually games where I dominate or play my role almost perfectly, I think a lot of people could learn from them Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 am

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't view your replays. .waaa.

LoL Replay prompts that the replay has a newer version which cannot be viewed with the current version of our client.

Sucks to be behind patches. I wanted to see your Ahri game so much. .shy.

Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:47 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ahhh that sucks! I'll see if I can record the replay with fraps and upload it to youtube... even tho it would be really bad quality and all. I'll see what I can do :[

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:32 pm

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Fraps is cool! Don't worry about the quality.

I'd record some Ahri gameplay as that's my new main, but I've only played Coop AI before so you guys would be bored to death.

Noods plays Ahri? What do you buy for her? =O

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ongty wrote:Fraps is cool! Don't worry about the quality.

I'd record some Ahri gameplay as that's my new main, but I've only played Coop AI before so you guys would be bored to death.

Noods plays Ahri? What do you buy for her? =O

Start with Boots + 3 potions, then 2x Dorans Rings

Core: Rilays Scepter + Deathcap, rilays will just help you survive for the health bonus.

Late game: Void Staff + Zonya's Hourglass, just focus on getting AP for the burst damage.

EDIT: If you guys didnt know this, http://www.own3d.tv/game/League+of+Legends is where you can watch the pro gamers streams and what items they build, etc.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Whoa, seriously?

I use Boots +3 pots, then I buy Hextech Gunblade, Kage's Lucky Pick, upgrade into Will of the Ancients and Deathfire Grasp later on. I also get Rod of Ages, late game I get Rylais or Deathcap O_o

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Try doing this, go Boots +3 then get the Hextech REVOLVER, the 1200 item, do not turn it into gunblade AT ALL, why? because the other item for gunblade gives you no good stats for ahri, what you should do is after you have the revolver, upgrade it to a Will of the ancients, it will give you more AP and even more spell vamp. Deathfire grasp is an OK item, I dont like the fact that it deals damage based on how much health your enemy has at the moment, so I find myself rarely getting it on any champ lately. Rod of ages is not a bad item, if I get farm early on I can go catalyst instead of those 2x doran rings and upgrade the catalyst into RoA, its all up to the player really, if you like DFG & RoA then by all means buy them, theyre not really bad items on Ahri, remember that RoA scales with minutes in the game so try not to buy it too late. just my 2 cents

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 am

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Whoops, I guess It was Hextech Revolver, not Gunblade, which I buy. It was the 1200 item. I turn it into Will of the Ancients so I guess I'm doing something right. I'm not too knowledgable on the names so I guess i goofed and wrote Gunblade instead of Revolver.

I sometimes skip Deathfire Grasp, if I can afford a Kage's lucky pick early I'd buy it. I kinda just get it for the -cooldown and AP, the damage is just icing for me, throw it on a tank or something at the start of the battle.

I'm looking at the link but I don't see any pro players using Ahri, maybe I'm blind =(

Thanks for the tips tho, good to know I'm not buying HORRIBLE items. Rylai's is mad useful for the slow IMO, but I tend to focus on Will of the Ancients and ROA first (spell vamp + extra hp/mp). Ahri's pretty squishy, so I'll buy all 3 of these items before going for Deathcap (and game is usually over before then!)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Interested in making commentaries for LoL. No one has started it yet here in the PH, I believe. I wonder if it will work out for me. Anddd... Will you be interested in watching me commentate my games?

Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Yes, I like commentaries, just remember to put a lot of emphasis and energy, I hate it when its boring. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Noodles wrote:Yes, I like commentaries, just remember to put a lot of emphasis and energy, I hate it when its boring. League of Legends - Page 5 628112

^^ @Lale: I haven't touched LoL for awhile haha since I usually play FIFA 12 with my brother. Let me know when you are free so we can co-op and help me with the basics of the game League of Legends - Page 5 438254

@everyone else: I do like commentaries if they are done really well and are really energetic about the game. I don't like it if I'm watching commentaries that the commentator got bored of the game and rant about other stuffs.

League of Legends - Page 5 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:34 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
This guy right here is my favorite streamer, he plays support for EPIK GAMER team or EG as they call it, http://www.own3d.tv/live/10955/EG_Nhat_Nguyen

He's streaming an european tournament right now and he gets a pretty good insight on every champ and why they do what they do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 am

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yohoho and a barrel of RRRRRRRRUM!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 am

rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey...i didn't realize we have a LoL thread here...until now. ahaha

IGN: T42.KamenRiderOz

i mostly play AD range champs: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Graves
and sometimes tank: Rammus, Amumu, Singed, semi tank on Wukong and Shyvana and Irelia
a decent support: Taric, Sona,
a failure on AP: LeBlanc, Malzahar, Veiger, but a decent Vladimir user
a very BAD jungler: Olaf, Rammus, Amumu, Nunu

i mostly take the role of being an AD Carry and i love it when there are competent team mates who knows that i need to be protected...i play some champs in an unorthodox builds (AP MF, APTank Rammus and Amumu, AP Singed)

i play games for fun so i win some, i lose some...add me up and let's have a game! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 pm

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
im so into talon naw.. Hohoho Onion i even bought the crimson elite skin.. HENSHIN FTW!
but le teammates suck big time.. i hate players who goes afk when they cant win their lanes or when they always die.. this has been my dilemma for this month.. Facepalm

League of Legends - Page 5 Wawa22
League of Legends - Page 5 User2
League of Legends - Page 5 IUSER
I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 am

rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@RHEN: You're not the only one. There was this one time we had an AFK in a ranked match. RANKED MATCH. Luckily me and the rest of my team mates cooperated very well and we won.

And yeah, i went back to irelia after not using her for a while and my god, I GOT MY FIRST LEGENDARY EVER!!! and that is NOT in an AI game...woo-hoo!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Aiur

Aiur

International Performer
International Performer
Here's a Video of MC's PENTAKILL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZOEqYtyHec

League of Legends - Page 5 11tsd3r
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aiur wrote:Here's a Video of MC's PENTAKILL!

As a rumble player, there is no greater satisfaction than hitting 3+ people in a brush with your ultimate, very well done!

EDIT: I can now stream! I'll be streaming all night and tomorrow all day! Join up! http://www.own3d.tv/alemmora

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 am

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer

lol the 3 champs who died on the same time didn't even knew they're dead. .lol.

League of Legends - Page 5 Wawa22
League of Legends - Page 5 User2
League of Legends - Page 5 IUSER
I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Bump, in case some people didnt see my EDIT on my last post, I've started to stream, I get almost no viewers so if you guys can help me out and spread the word it would be pretty awesome! I'm a 1550 ELO player and I can play absolutely any role, I'm going to try and get an IRC channel and stuff, so please tune in! I stream from 20:00 to 01:00 every day and the days I have off work pretty much from 10:00 to 24:00 and even more sometimes, It would mean a lot if you could support me and watch! thank you!

Also, if im offline you can see all the replays I have recorded on my channel, so you can watch some games even when im not online Happy

www.own3d.tv/alemmora

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:58 pm

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Are the portraits in your game like that by default? I thought only the China version had those.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ongty wrote:

Are the portraits in your game like that by default? I thought only the China version had those.

They changed the default loading screens and portraits for the chinese versions (much better IMO), I was also jelly, I think they are customizable, I am not quite sure tho :[

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:34 am

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:Bump, in case some people didnt see my EDIT on my last post, I've started to stream, I get almost no viewers so if you guys can help me out and spread the word it would be pretty awesome! I'm a 1550 ELO player and I can play absolutely any role, I'm going to try and get an IRC channel and stuff, so please tune in! I stream from 20:00 to 01:00 every day and the days I have off work pretty much from 10:00 to 24:00 and even more sometimes, It would mean a lot if you could support me and watch! thank you!

Also, if im offline you can see all the replays I have recorded on my channel, so you can watch some games even when im not online Happy

www.own3d.tv/alemmora

I've been dropping by your channel whenever I have time. Thank you so much man!

Also you could change the loading screens and portraits of your current client. Here's the thread in NA LoL forums with the instructions. It comes with a download link as well.

Link

Remember though when you change client files, you need to back up the ones you'll customize for you to be able to patch when a new update arrives. (It is said that it screws up the patching process).

Bonus Clip:

~Jae~ got denied of a Penta kill .lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOmRRpD8ezs

Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum