Back to top Go down

Re: Anime or Manga?
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 pm

axlmillia

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sunburstyellow.tumblr.com
I prefer manga if shoujo, then anime if shounen; more action :>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmm... I prefer reading manga first then i decide if the anime is worth watching.. but for some anime, i give up watching as i have lapsed from the beginning.. like naruto and one piece... i missed out so much when i came back to the series(in manga).. WTF! as for bleach, i give up entirely on the series, be it manga or anime... no offense but i dont like bleach because of its weird pacing and the protagonists just have too much of ups and downs...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 am

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it depends on the content. there are times when anime is better...there are also times when it's the otherwise Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 am

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
Manga....but at times anime. Anime at times are draggy.
But in Hajime no Ippo case, a single match of boxing can go up to a few months .In term of manga release .

Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

StubbsiBoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://themindofalexstubbs.blogspot.com/
Definately anime. Manga is cool and all but giving a character a voice fleshes it out in most cases. I do read some manga but only because my bro gets K-ON in real book form and the creator of Yotsuba refuses to make an anime of it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm

eminarevol

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want to read the manga first then watch the anime because there are some parts in the manga that aren't found in anime...

If its genre is action, I prefer watching the anime because we can see the effects that makes the anime catching.

LOVE I love SCANDAL very much..! Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Roman_92

Caless Student
Caless Student
I prefeer Anime, but Manga is more Complete

MAMI LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm

tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Anime for the action and manga for the story for me. Most of the time after reading the manga i go watch the anime to see how the story happens in "action"

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 am

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Manga!

More details about the story/arc/saga
No censorship on words used
More canonical
Plus it makes your reading comprehension skill polish! Happy

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it HERE now its free!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 am

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
Manga also does not have boring and lame fillers and no missing details.

More to talk and discuss about with.

Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
agree, Manga is more of a straight to the point kind of thing

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 am

Rise Kohaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Manga is better for me. i still have imagination space in there. I read Aqua and Aria tankoubon and watch the anime, different effect..luv manga!yosh!

manga to anime==>yes
anime to manga==>no

that's my opinion(^w^)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 am

Athenagiku

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pinkyantigo.webs.com
Anime with Manga

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It depends for me because sometimes some anime/manga is better than it's other version (example : Code Geass anime is better than its manga)

but if i have to choose i will choose manga because it's very detail and we can enjoy it everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 am

Naomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.fanfiction.net/~naomi208
well i like both and watch/read both until bleach anime ended TT (that was the only ongoing anime i watched, the others were all already finished like k on and kaichou wa maid sama so i only read manga now)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 am

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
I prefer anime. cuz i'm too lazy to read. Hahaha xD. but i used too... Tongue

Mamitasu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
i prefer manga cause there is no fillers and its much more updated and i rarely have time to watch anime even though the fight scenes are much cooler in anime.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 am

animefan01

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I prefer anime version because manga is too long!!! It's hard to read!
Hard Work
But I read manga!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 am

Mari_Clairmeiid

International Performer
International Performer
animefan01 wrote:I prefer anime version because manga is too long!!! It's hard to read!
Hard Work
But I read manga!

yeah!! Nice One manga is too long...
but I also read manga..only short mangas

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 pm

AyneLG

Caless Student
Caless Student
Im currently reading Naruto atm perfer the manga over the anime, i only watch a few EP's when they animate certain chapters also love the OST to Naruto and Shippuden

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:09 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i prefer the manga version of naruto while i prefer the anime version of one piece Happy

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am

Ninpan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i prefer manga more because the manga version of the story of some anime is more exciting and the effects are cooler... but i prefer watching Fullmetal Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 am

hanginG

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Depends on story IMO.
Fast-paced with fighting scenes I believe are better as Anime (FMA,Naruto,Reborn!,etc)
Non-flashy ones or story driven I appreciate more in manga...not that seeing them animated wouldn't make me want to watch them (Bakuman,D.Grayman,Kimi no Iru Machi,etc)
...D.Gm has fighting scenes but I personally was more drawn in by manga.

~thanks to goddess xTimoMamix for the beautiful sig~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 pm

LooooLz

Caless Student
Caless Student
i prefer anime because you can see the exact actions in fighting scenes unlike in manga Happy

Back to top Go down