SCANDAL and their Mentors?
Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Meow2x

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just wanna know something.. Does anyone know what Scandal members listen too? or rather who are there mentors that inspire them to play there instruments and be the "Scandal" that they are right now..

Im just curious, and i want to know what the members are listening to, so that i can also listen to them hehe..

Well i know that Tomomi's inspiration is Michael "Flea" Balzary of Red Hot Chili Peppers, based on her interview at bass school article..

Just wanna know more about the three.. hehe if you could share some info.. Please

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and their Mentors?
Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Most musicians listen to a wide range of music so they get greater exposure, sure there might be one person being their main inspiration but afaik they do listen to a wide range of music

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 am

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
As far as I know, Rina prefers rock-music.
Also, in her blog she posted once about "Mr.Children" and "Chatmonchy"

Haruna, I guess, prefers more popish-music. I know she likes SNSD.

Well, I really know little about it -__-

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm..didn't they have in which they were asked what kind of music/song they like listening to depending on the situation or something?
I think the show's title was Shiteki Ongaku Jijou

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Einlanzer wrote:Hmm..didn't they have in which they were asked what kind of music/song they like listening to depending on the situation or something?
I think the show's title was Shiteki Ongaku Jijou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 09, 2011 4:46 am

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruna - fan of Korean music, self-professed lover of TVXQ (DBSK for some), and erm..Justin Bieber

Tomomi - err, I forgot, but she loved Judy and Mary IIRC, then again, so does most of the band members. AFAIK, she got inspired to play the bass after watching Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers in a concert DVD.

Mami - Likes Aiko, among others, and is generally attracted to bands with great guitarists.

Rina - Err, I saw her with a The Who album before, and she likes Maximum the Hormone, and her first karaoke song was Otsuka Ai's Kingyo Hanabi. She listens to YUKI too from what I can see.

Basically the girls listen to a lotttt of music, same with me, I don't think I can write down all of the artists I like properly xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
In an interview in the best selling Japanese book "Japanese schoolgirl confidential"
Haruna said they went out and rented loads of 'Kiss' videos and copied all their moves, but they decided against the face paint !
I am really glad about that !

Back to top Go down