T-ara
Posted Sun May 29, 2011 3:06 pm

maijiyeon

maijiyeon

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://globalskarf.com
.happy.

T-ara (Korean: 티아라; Korean pronunciation: [tʰiara]) is a South Korean girl group formed by Core Contents Media in 2009. Before their debut, there was a high level of interest in the group as they were called "Super Rookies" and had been training for three years prior to debut.[1] Originally a five-member group, they released their first song "Good Person" for the soundtrack of the Korean drama Cinderella Man in April 2009. In June 2009 members Jiwon and Jiae left the group, delaying the group's debut. The next month, T-ara regrouped to become a six-member group with the addition of Boram, Qri, and Soyeon, and released their debut single "거짓말" ("Lies").[2] In July 2010, T-ara introduced a new member, Ryu Hwayoung, to become a seven-member group.[3]

T-ARA - 5 MEMBERS [PRE-DEBUT] [JIYEON,EUNJUNG,JIWON,JI AE,HYOMIN]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Leader - Ji Ae
Main Vocalist - Ji Ae,Eunjung,Hyomin
Sub-vocalist - Jiyeon,Jiwon

T-ARA - 6 MEMBERS DEBUT[2 MEMBERS LEFT,3 MEMBERS JOINED]
2 members left = Jiwon,Jiae
3 new members = Boram,Qri,Soyeon

T-ARA - 7 MEMBERS COMEBACK[NEW MEMBER - HWAYOUNG]
New member - Hwayoung (also as known as 2nd maknae)

understand? still not un? lol..

PRE-DEBUT
The original five T-ara members were trained for three years, and released their first song "좋은 사람" (Good Person) for the Korean drama Cinderella Man soundtrack. In early 2009, Jiyeon was in a collaboration with SeeYa and Davichi for project single called "여성시대" (Women's Generation).[citation needed]
In June 2009, Core Contents Media announced that Ji-ae and Ji-won left due to differences in music style. Soyeon, Boram and Qri were added. Later, it was revealed that Soyeon was originally cast to be a part of Girl's Generation (SNSD), but six months prior to her debut Soyeon withdrew from the group due to personal circumstances. Her stint away from the music industry was relatively short as she quickly joined T-ara following open auditions to replace the departing members.[4] The group's agency released promotional pictures in July 2009 in accordance with the new members. Afterward, T-ara released their debut single "거짓말" (Lies).

Debut and Absolute First Album (2009)
T-ara made its debut on MBC's Radio Star talk show on July 28, 2009.[5] The music video was released that day. Their first performance was on Mnet's M! Countdown show, where they performed "Lies" and "Wanna Play?". Their debut was looked upon negatively by webpostings, where people stated that it was lipsynched and commented that it seemed like an elementary school performance.[6] The group announced afterward that future performances would be live.[7] A few members of T-ara (Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin and Park Ji-Yeon) were in a project group with Supernova, a six member male group for the digital single, TTL (Time to Love). The single TTL became the members first number 1 as it topped many of the online charts. On December 1, 2009, T-ara released their first full-length album, named Absolute First Album. This album had two singles, "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Like The First Time" and both with music videos.

Breaking Heart and Temptastic (2010)
On January 1, 2010, T-ara's single "Bo Peep Bo Peep" won an award on the New Year's Day episode of Music Bank. Two days later, they won the Mutizen award on Inkigayo. The following week, T-ara won their second consecutive Music Bank and Mutizen awards. The following week, T-ara won their third consecutive mutizen award.
Later in the month, Core Contents Media announced that Eunjung and Hyomin would take part, alongside label mates, in project group, 'Wonder Woman'. Consequently, the group announced promotions for their follow up single, "Like The First Time" (Korean: "처음처럼").
In February, the group announce the release of a repackaged version of their debut album, entitled Breaking Heart. The music video for its lead single, "I Go Crazy Because of You" (Korean: "너 때문에 미쳐"), was released on February 24, 2010. The group performed with Mnet's M!Countdown. After promotions for "I Go Crazy Because of You", T-ara promoted the next single off the repackaged album titled "I'm Really Hurt" (Korean: "내가 너무 아파").
On November 23, 2010 T-ara released a music video for their song "Why Are You Being Like This" (Korean: "왜 이러니").[8] The group then began promotions with their new 7th member, Hwayoung, and a new leader, Boram. The mini-album's title track was titled "Yayaya". T-ara received two consecutive wins for "Why Are You Being Like This" and "Yayaya" on Mnet M! Countdown on December 9, 2010 and December 16, 2010 respectively.

2011–present: New album & Japanese debut
T-ara wrapped up Temptastic promotions during January and a new album is being prepared. Also, they will advance to the Japan market soon too after their album release. They performed for the opening of the GSL Starcraft 2 GOMTV Code S Finals in May.[9]

MEMBERS

JEON BORAM(전보람)
Name : Jeon Boram (전보람)
Birthday : March 22, 1986 (age 24)
Position : Leader
Other : Acted in Hon drama and appeared in Death Bell 2.

Ham Eunjung (함은정)
Full name : Ham Eunjung (함은정)[How to pronounce?:Eun-jeong]
Birthday : December 12, 1988 (age 21)
Position : Lead vocalist ,ex leader,rapper
Other : Acted in drama Coffee House and movie Death Bell. Appeared in various music videos and movie before debut.

Park In Jung (박인정)/PARK SOYEON
Full name : Park In Jung (박인정)
Birthday : October 5, 1987 (age 23)
Position : Main vocalist and sub rapper
Other : Supposed to be the leader of SNSD but left before SNSD official debut because of personal reasons and her age.

Lee Ji Hyun (이지현)/LEE QRI
Full name : Lee Ji Hyun (이지현),as known as Qri(Cutie+Pretty)[How to pronounce?:Kyu-Ri]
Birthday : December 12, 1986 (age 23)
Position : Sub vocalist,lead dancer
Other : Share same birthday with Eunjung.Modeled before debut with other company.

Park Sun Young (박선영)/PARK HYOMIN
Full name : Park Sun Young (박선영)
Birthday : May 30, 1989 (age 21)
Position : Main rapper , vocalist
Other : Modeled before debuting. Acted in drama My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, and also a permanent cast member of KBS2 TV's Invincible Youth.

Ryu Hwa Young (류화영)
Full name : Ryu Hwa Young (류화영)
Birthday : April 22, 1993 (age 17)
Position : Sub rapper , sub vocalist
Other : Twin sister Ryu Hyoyoung from the group of Co-Ed School.Modeled before debut.

Park Ji Yeon (박지연)
Full name : Park Ji Yeon (박지연)
Birthday : June 7, 1993 (age 17)
Position : Maknae and main dancer
Other : Acted in dramas Soul, God of Study, and Jungle Fish 2 as well as movie Death Bell 2. Dubbed as Little Kim Taehee by netizens because of her striking resemblance to top-star actress Kim Taehee.Appeared in SG Wannabe Crybaby my love and I Love You(Saranghae) and Young Gun's Must let you go

More information,
Official website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Official fanclub : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Official website by Mnet : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
International forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: T-ara
Posted Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Not a massive K-pop fan (compared to J-music that is), but T-ara are one of the Kpop Artists I do know.
Favourite songs are Like the First, I'm really hurt and Why Are You Being Like This
Nice one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 am

maijiyeon

maijiyeon

Caless Student
Caless Student
^
My Number 1 favorite KPOP groups = T-ARAT-ARAT-ARA!!
My number 1 favorite JPOP groups = SCANDAL omgeee

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:24 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm not really a fan of T-ARA but i like Hyomin <3 and their song "Bo peep" .hora.

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
Wow, that's a great and very thorough writeup, Mai. So I made some time to actually listen to T-ara this time, and so far I do like them. My favorite Kpop group is still 2NE1 though Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:48 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
wooooohooooooooooo im a certified DIADEM!!!

saranghae Hyomin-shi

@Luanna try listening to their other songs like "Falling" and "Bye Bye" this two are my favorite tracks from their first album and also try "Why are you being like this" and "Yayaya" ENJOY!!!

Nice one

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 pm

maijiyeon

maijiyeon

Caless Student
Caless Student
haha great to know that t-ara also got some jpop fans! ^O^ since their bo peep bo peep are just too cool until defeat great groups . w.o.w.! cheer t-ara / scandal fans! :D

Back to top Go down