What is SCANDAL helping you do right now?
Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:45 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Could be anything-sceandal pictures helping with a project, music making you happy,etc
I'll start: Scandal music is helps keep me going and right now I'm listening to Shoujo S whilst doing homework (well its for mum-long story you don't wanna know.) Cool

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Re: What is SCANDAL helping you do right now?
Posted on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ You're doing homework for your mum? Well that also actually happens to me! I never thought it was normal but I never expected too see someone who has the same experience.. Well, I also won't tell why.. Happy

@your topic: SCANDAL helps me to learn guitar amidst all the hardships! Whenever I start to give up.. MAMI's leads inspires me not to! Love

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hehe good to hear Smile Well if you really want know its because her F*** ing interior design teacher gives her students so much homework and my mum not from a completely good english and being a not so good with computers needs my help.... O_O and well my dad being out of writing english and language just totally couldn't help...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:29 am

Michelle2nd

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://2ndskeet.wordpress.com/
SCANDAL helps me in... Well, a lot of things.. Even to know their presence can somehow helps me..

I put them as one of my motivation to improve, since the fact that their ages are around mine. RINA's even 4 months younger than me.
And to know their age and how much they've done in around 5 years makes me want to be like them, not directly to be musician, but to be successful in my own way...

Because of that, I think I'm really grateful to ever know them.

As for this moment, I set my mood by listening to their songs :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Good to hear that Scandal done good in people's lives I bet if any of them actually join this SH and see all this stuff I bet they'd be pretty happy about themselves

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 pm

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL made me like I will work hard and study hard for this school year to pass the subjects..

that's what I think, like an inspiration

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 am

ar_Sakura

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL inspires me to fulfill my dream... to be a great guitarist and to have a girls band Cheer Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
LOL help get grade wow.... hmm thats great. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 am

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yes.... I feel pressured because school start after another day... Studying in college and hoping no failing grades Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL helps me wake up in the morning. I know it's weird but when I listen to their music it actually helps me get out of my bed.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
SPAM

lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 am

bwahaha_13

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://bwahaha13.multiply.com/
Scandal gives me inspiration on playing guitar....^_^

I Love my Pussy...lol
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:05 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Love your display picture there ^_^ I had an urge to learn guitar till I saw what happens to your hands after awhile.... I'll stick piano in that case... Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnife
Don,t be a wuss ( English expression for wimp ! )
You know how we adore Scandal, it will only make your fingertips
get big and strong, not ugly !

Gramps

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I know.... >_>.... well I still got to get my piano to a good stage before I start doing other stuff... anyway other instruments like guitar and bass need a piano to tune in most cases so.... UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
While SCANDAL is mentioned in this topic, I still dont think this belongs in this section coz the convo flow isn't going in that way.

--MOVED to members discussion

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 pm

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yes I also agree to that, but it depends on you right?.. I think if you're familiar with the notes, I also think that it is one of the factors to play the music good and all you have to know how the instrument works right?... Any criticism accepted and I also take it as a lesson to improve not only me but us! Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandal helps me to:
1. practice Japanese.
2. keep myself learned with my instruments~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm I've seen how Scandal has supposedly kept people back on track with their instruments that wasn't the case for me. I used to not practice much and my piano teacher obviously didn't like so now I play with motivation from getting better and my mum has stopped ranting and now my dad is... O its so annoying... I asked if he wanted to learn the piano and he says he's too tired every time I ask him.... (he asked first)... Japanese *sigh* I'm trying to learn it but I need to get my Chinese up to standard first... Stars Anyway... Scandal helps you get your mood back when your down ^_^ thats seems to be the case with me Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
hm..they "ask" me to continue my music lesson..lolz Clap
I give up instrument lesson for few ago...now I think I want to continue my lesson since I already forgot the music chord..lolz where is A C..I don't remember anymore
Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
.... what instrument did you learn... It can't be that hard to pick up again ^__^ give it your best shot Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
cole86 wrote:hm..they "ask" me to continue my music lesson..lolz Clap
I give up instrument lesson for few ago...now I think I want to continue my lesson since I already forgot the music chord..lolz where is A C..I don't remember anymore
Tears of Joy

the same here. hahaha. it's quite hard to maintain the knowledge of lots of instruments Wew
and now, I can say that I'm continuing learning my instruments because of scandal. UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
@shonohime..let us learn together hehehe....I'll take class soon..but haven't decide which instrument i wan to take...maybe bass guitar heheh...I learn auc guitar b4 but I give up..lolz... Wooden Plank

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I'm currently trying to learn guitar on my own now. Nice One It's very hard because I don't have other people to teach me but I have the internet, the willpower, and of course.. SCANDAL! Clap If not for these four young, beautiful and talented girls, I won't be motivated to practice and learn on my own! UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@bleachnlife: I do guitar, bass, drums and a little of violin and piano Happy Onion
@cole86: let's do it! but I advise you to learn the guitar first so that it'll be easy to learn bass Smile

Back to top Go down