there are also other times when you're experiencing LSS about a song for like hours or so, or even days.. it's so powerful that it's quite hard to remove from your head. you would need another powerful song to replace it. I call it Super LSS...
and so, let's share those SCANDAL songs that make you experience Super Last Song Syndrome... and let's call it [b]Super Last Scandal Song Syndrome (SLSSS)[/b]!
just enumerate those songs (as many as you remember) and include which part or parts of those songs, ok?! go, SH!
here's my answer as an example:
1. Doll --- the whole song!! from the awesome intro, to Haruna-sama's amazing voice, to the surprising "awww!" at the middle of the song, to the very last mention of the word Doll (DORU)
2. Shunkan Sentimental --- intro, and the part "zutto mottetai kokoro no jirai..."
3. Haruka ---- the violins part, and the part "Haruka, hanarete ite mo"
4. Beauteen --- the bridge part "Ah, kimi ni nante iitara..."
5. Aitai --- chorus! over and over!!
6. Sakura Goodbye --- you know... "Hello goodbye, hello goodbye, bye, bye.." over and over!
7. Scandal Baby --- Haruna's part "Happii endo bakari janai to shitte wa ita kedo..."
that's all so far...