SLSSS [Page 1 of 1]

SLSSS
Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 pm

avrilsakura_05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
everyone knows LSS, right? Last Song Syndrome is like a very light but quite disturbing moment when there's a song that's stuck in your head and replays itself. It can be the very last song you heard or sang, or just imagined... Nerd

there are also other times when you're experiencing LSS about a song for like hours or so, or even days.. it's so powerful that it's quite hard to remove from your head. Stars you would need another powerful song to replace it. I call it Super LSS...

and so, let's share those SCANDAL songs that make you experience Super Last Song Syndrome... and let's call it [b]Super Last Scandal Song Syndrome (SLSSS)[/b]!

just enumerate those songs (as many as you remember) and include which part or parts of those songs, ok?! go, SH!

here's my answer as an example:

1. Doll --- the whole song!! from the awesome intro, to Haruna-sama's amazing voice, to the surprising "awww!" at the middle of the song, to the very last mention of the word Doll (DORU)
2. Shunkan Sentimental --- intro, and the part "zutto mottetai kokoro no jirai..."
3. Haruka ---- the violins part, and the part "Haruka, hanarete ite mo"
4. Beauteen --- the bridge part "Ah, kimi ni nante iitara..."
5. Aitai --- chorus! over and over!!
6. Sakura Goodbye --- you know... "Hello goodbye, hello goodbye, bye, bye.." over and over!
7. Scandal Baby --- Haruna's part "Happii endo bakari janai to shitte wa ita kedo..."

that's all so far...

Praise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Avrilsakura_05~
SCANDAL_Haruna-sama
Back to top Go down

Re: SLSSS
Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
never heard of LSS until now.. well, here's mine.. Nice One

1.) Sakura Goodbye -->"Kina-reta sei-fuku no eriga.." I always sing that, in my mind or otherwise, when I remember my fave song by them!

2.) SCANDAL Baby -->Not any lyrics but the intro solo.. whenever I remember it, I just bang my head even though there is no music! yup! UHUH!

3.) S.L.Magic -->Again not any lyrics but the intro riff.. I just gotta hear the song when I remember that..

4.) Koi no Kajitsu! -->Again, the intro part of the song.. Whenever it plays in my head, I feel nostalgic and then reminisce how SCANDAL has come a long way.. Onion Tea aww.. Please Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Well, recently Hauka's been playing a lot in my head. As you said, many songs just take over, so I'm also not sure when this will last.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Mine:
1. S.L.Magic - especially the refrain
2. Shoujo S - the whole song..
3. Aitai - refrain part "Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai....."
4. Haruka - the beginning part..

thanks kaito for the userbar

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1. SCANDAL BABY ~ Whole song, because i almost hear it everyday until now but the best part IMO is "itsumo Scandal Baby kore kurai no kotome shippo maku atashi janai"
2. Doll ~ chorus part" Atashi mo to ....."
3. Shunkan ~ 1st guitar part in intro
4. Sayonara My friend ~ 1st verse until 1st chorus
5. Pride ~ Zero kara hajimatta "ima" wo sukoshi zutsu tsunaide ikou Ashita e kakeru woo
6. Shining Sun ~ "Shining sun, no matter who you are Feel like superstar if you are together I’m just a girl…"
7. Haruka ~ "Itsu no hi ka kanaerareru . . . . . Haruka hanarete itte mo "

and so on

Last edited by Alice on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I adore Tomomi so when I first heard "Koi no Kajitsu" I played it again and again because she sings all the way through it !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:17 am

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:I adore Tomomi so when I first heard "Koi no Kajitsu" I played it again and again because she sings all the way through it !

Now that you mentioned it, yeah, Koi no Kajitsu played very frequently in my head for a some time too.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 am

kikisetya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
here's mine
1. DOLL [Live ver.]- haruna's "Genjitsu.." always stuck in my head Happy
2. Koi no Kajitsu - whole song
3. Shining Sun - Intro and all the guitar part Happy
4. Haruka- ending "..haruka hanarete itemo..." and the piano and violin, then the background voices...i love that part Happy
5. Future - reffrain
6. Pride - Intro

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

avrilsakura_05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@kikisetya:

I like that part in Haruka too! especially the violins and background vocals...

~Avrilsakura_05~
SCANDAL_Haruna-sama
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 am

Chibi~Jinzie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Umm....

Doll - 1st verse.....
Switch - Full song (even if I dunno some lyrics!! =Dp)
Space Ranger - Full
Umm,, what else?? :-?

CANTA Happy Don don don dodon don dodon don don~~ Minna-chii be SCANDALous!

Lalala, ieru kana~~ Eien ni, Mamitasu ichiban desu! CANTA Peace
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

joanah009

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1. Haruka -the whole intro "itsu no hi ka kanaerareru ai wa kimi no soba ni aru yakusoku nante iranai yo ne haruka hanareteite mo"
and the ending
"kawari yuku toki no naka de ano hi no kimi de ite ne."

2. Pride - the ending "hoshii no wa jidai no ichi page kimi ga negaeba hana sakihokoru"

3. Everybody say yeah -this part "kimi no shiranai kimi datte yeah yeah yeah"

4. Switch - the ending "Aitai nante iwanai, imasara himitsu mo nai, ashita mo
Kitto onaji kotoba de kimi wo dakishimeru"

XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
the synchronizing guitar of HARU and MAMI in Switch

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down