If You Are Eisuke [Page 1 of 1]

If You Are Eisuke
Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What will you do if in a morning you wake up you switching with EISUKE body?
assume that you got Eisuke memories too, and ability to speak japanese

I still thinking so i give the honor to person below me start his/her story Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Are Eisuke
Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
hahha does Eisuke help design their outfits? because that would be -awesome!- ... or just going shopping with SCANDAL in general hahaha. XD But then he's a guy. This isn't the best thread for me.

Guess I'll have to stick with jamming behind the scenes like they did in the everybody say year tour XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Wordpress or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hahha does Eisuke help design their outfits? because that would be -awesome!- ... or just going shopping with SCANDAL in general hahaha. XD But then he's a guy. This isn't the best thread for me.

Guess I'll have to stick with jamming behind the scenes like they did in the everybody say year tour XD

Don't you think to do "something" special Common ? Oh no my mind gone wild Rage
I mine will be LONG story LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I'll be the best manager/bodyguard/chauffeur/butler there is for SCANDAL!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
well.. i hope you guys wont be posting unnecessary things(you know what im talking about Tongue)
@nate +1
@topic if that happened, ill be frightened at first and wonder what happened to the real one D: and yeah since he's already doing a good job managing them, ill just continue it :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I would ask Yasushi Akimoto ( AKB48 ) for advice as he seems to know
what he is doing !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm... do I get to retain my memories as well? I think I will try to tell the girls I am actually not Eisuke, but really a really big fan of them and for some unknown reasons I become Eisuke for God knows until when.

I'll try to convince them that I am not crazy, but I expect them to not believe me and enjoy my 'nonsense' and my effort trying to convince them. Thereafter I will do a good job being their manager for as long as my 'body switch' can hold out~~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
if i were eisuke i would try to get the girls to post higher resolution pics on their blog since there are always great pictures that are too small

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ lol.. good one.. maybe they would see it as an odd request but what can they do if the manager says it.. UHUH! And that would benefit us all here! I could just imagine every blog pic of Haruna to be hi-res.. Dies

@topic: hmmm.. if I would become eisuke, I guess I would try to bond with the girls and get to know them better.. their quirks, their habbits etc. that way I will get to know them as a person, and be a person to them, and not as an obsessed fan.. Tears of Joy I guess that would be so cool!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1st when i wake up i will WTF! then Evil Grin

then i will call EISUKE in his new body, tell him not to worry, after that because i have eisuke memory i will disguise as eisuke(what? i am eisuke) doing his dialy job and in free time i will talk more to member, know them more personally, and maybe i can learn guitar or drum lol

Because Manager is the one who manage their schedule and needs, IMO i will be very busy, but i will manage SCANDAL to have more world tour. then i will ask them to learn english so they will have english album, blog in japanese with english translation. And at last i will ask them to join SH lol.

I think EPIC is too EPIC for their schedule so i will ask them to have more rest after tour. And i will aim as EPIC boss so i can take everything out of control Rich , and afterall i will have vacation to my country to take Eisuke join me manage them hahaha..

That's my story if i am swithing with eisuke

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
hmmm,,,, i would go out with MAMI .... while managing the most powerful girlie band, SCANDAL Cool

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll convince Rina that I'm an alien who kidnapped Eisuke Smile
And tell them that scandal is popular even in outerspace. lol
Too bad Eisuke is a guy.
I would like to shop with the members and let them help me improve my skills in playing instruments.
of course, I'll ask for Rina's drumsticks with her signature on it Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I don't quite what I'd do with SCANDAL....

Probably just go out with the girls and do normal stuff with them so they don't know I've swapped bodies... maybe get a photo with em and post it on Facebook... Actually I might do what Alice said...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
ok, what is this? is this something like im gonna get eisuke's everthing plus mine and eisuke got mine and his? its like you got the best of both worlds, that's against the law of equivalent exchange. its just like your soul fused with him in his body.hahaha! or just body switch? either way, its means trouble and its complicated. hahaha. Stars

im sure that eisuke is going to find a way to get back and as for the innocent me, im not really sure what am i going to do there in his place. maybe ill do the usual, besides i got his memories.but ill be probably go trembling if the staff and the girls starts to feel suspicion and wonder what happen to their beloved manager. his memories + my memories? my mind gonna blew up because of that. Boom

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
So I Guess If Im The MAnager Of Scandal...It's About Time I Arranged A Live Concert Tour at The Philippines So I can Fulfill The Dreams Of The SCandal-manians in the Philippines:D Meaning I Wanna Share This Amazing Opportunity As The Scandal Manager To My Fellow Filipino Fans:D
YOSH!! Nice One Onion Whistle

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down