Re: Which song really touched you?
Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Recently, like a couple of days ago (until now)... 

Sayonara My Friend, Kimi to Yoru to Namida and Harukaze... 

there's a lingering theme between these 3 songs... too many unspoken words... I guess I'm just feeling like what these songs are trying to convey... lol

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Sayonara My Friend.....this song really makes me........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 pm

carmana

Caless Student
Caless Student
one piece and burn. When Scandal perform these live, their lyrics and expressions touch somewhere deep inside my heart

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 am

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ONE PIECE Happy)

--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 pm

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd say... Secret Base and Emotion
The way the lyrics and melodies combine, it really sends chill down my spine. Can't help but reflect on my life just hearing the song. lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 pm

animefan01

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sayonara My Friend and Secret Base. They have that melody that is pleasant to my ears.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 pm

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
When I first heard One Piece, I seriously just ignored it because I immediately dismissed it as something cheesy. But then, I played Baby Action as a whole. It just clicked with me in a certain way. In that song, it felt like it was their swan song. And if I had listened to it before they released the singles for the next album, I would've seriously be depressed about it because it really feels like their own swan song.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Kyarina

International Performer
International Performer
http://kyarinakyarikya.tumblr.com/
I would say Namida no Regret, it's a beautiful song and the lyrics are amazing and so full of meaning... everytime I see the PV of the song I cry (especially when Tomo starts crying, I just can't take, I just want to hug her and tell that everyting is going to be alright Tears of Joy )

Also Sayonara My Friend and Harukaze (espacially Harukaze), thr lyrics are gorgeous, I love the acoustic guitar in Sayonara my Friend and the Harukaze PV is briliant, I feel so amazed by those two songs everytime I listen to them. UHUH! 

I also love Koe because I can kinda relate to the lyrics, so I really appreciate it and I love the fact that is Mami who sings the song! Nice One 

But I guess I love Pride the most, the lyrics are strong and they really mean a lot to me, the song help me pass through a hard time and sure made me stronger, they made me realize who I really am, so everytime I'm feeling down I listen to this song and I feel so happy and so grateful that this song exists, it's the song that made me fell in love with SCANDAL... Love

Onion XD 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have a few Scandal song's that really touched me....

1. Sayonara My Friend - it's almost an exact copy of my experience back when i was in college and when they played it in ESY Tour it was just plain amazing.

2. Bitter Chocolate - It's that sort of song that is better to be listened while keeping your eyes closed and just feel the emotion.

3. one piece - when they played it during the Osaka Jou Hall Live .... it was just full of emotion and i got touched along with Tomomi and Rina

4. BURN - my favorite song that also touched me... it has a very powerful lyrics that's why it touched me

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm

fernandozico

Caless Student
Caless Student
http:// shenaigan.web.id
awanai tsumori no genki de ne.

this lyric like my life with my ex girlfriend Shy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 am

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
Koimoyou

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:48 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
HARUKA!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 am

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
I would have to say One Piece.
Just something about the lyrics... Then the feelz come in. Lol.

But in all seriousness, it's a really touching song. Much like Wake Me Up When September Ends (Green Day), it tells a really nice story.

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Sayonara My Friend, Secret Base, Haruka and Namida no regret! I always cry when i hear these songs Tears of Joy

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 am

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
Secret Base, One Piece, Bitter Chocolate, Namida no Regret  Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Secret base <3

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 11:57 am

Orsoheart

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
that would be Koe. i'm not a type that would cry hearing songs or watching movies, and it goes the same with scandal song. instead getting teary eyes, Koe somewhat makes me remember my hometown, the places i go then it got me riled up to sing and play music. Like it flip my switch if it make sense...

Guys, girls, check this out! help me out! i'll help you too~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i want to go to JAPAN!
  TOJ Onion 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 12:28 pm

flirtypink

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
one piece, namida no regret, sayonara my firend.. and burn- i dunno why choose this, but there is some kind of feeling that i can relate when i listen to it.

“Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one.” - Choi Sooyoung (Golden Disk Award, 10th Dec 2010)
Tantrum Onion ~OT9~ Tantrum Onion

@~IndeSTRUCtible~@
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 pm

christian665

Caless Student
Caless Student
well for me this 3 songs
-Harukaze
-Haruka
-Pride

when I'm get sad for everything any problems in my life. I just listen on this,and I realize its only a challenge for me whatever is it. no reason to give up just continue doing your best and also continue in everyday life. remember God didn't gave us a problem that we can't resolve.

CANTA Peace  CANTA Walk  CANTA Angel  CANTA Smile 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 18, 2014 6:56 am

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
this may sound weird but the most emotional scandal song for me is SCANDAL BABY. I don't know why but it just feels sad. for me anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Kimi To Yoru To Namida.. every time I listen to it, I wanna cry T.T

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Kyarina

International Performer
International Performer
http://kyarinakyarikya.tumblr.com/
8Gatsu, It's so beautiful and so full of meaning, the end of the song always makes me want to cry.

Onion XD 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 28, 2014 12:31 pm

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sayonara My Friend and Sakura Goodbye... I really liked the message..when I read the translations for the songs, they are really very emotional..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm

kiyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My best answer would be SCANDAL's "One Piece", and Owl City's "Silhouette". ^^

Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:00 am

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely Departure. At first I thought it was an okay song but after hearing an acoustic version of it live in Hawaii, I was blown away. Haru put so much emotion into the song (she sang the first verse and the chorus by herself) that I could see and feel it. I was almost tearing up. It was really beautifully played. It was also the last song they played for us on their last night with us that made it even more bittersweet. Other than that, Bitter Chocolate did some touching too. I listened to it on Valentine's Day when I was bummed about not having a Valentine and kind of felt like I wasn't alone, haha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down