You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Call me crazy but it took me about a week or two to finally get into Shojo S. I thought it was too hardcore at first lol. But then I learned to appreciate the bad assery behind it

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Actually there are a lot of Scandal Songs that really took some time before I liked/loved them... but here are the longest in terms of time

Taiyou Scandalous - took me 2-3 weeks of listening before I liked it
Love Survive - took me 2-3 weeks I think
Emotion - this song took me months hahaha I always skip this song in my playlist back then but now I love listening to it

actually I think 70% of all the Scandal songs really take some time to grow up in me especially if it's new ....

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Love Survive took quite awhile for me to like. Even now it's still trying to grow on me. Aside from it, I don't think there're another song I don't like. Then again, I don't think I've heard them all...

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Was, and still is, Koshi Tantan and Cherry Jam. Mostly because I never liked rap in the first place. surprisingly dobondobondo sounded pretty good to me though

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Nanka Buttobase ~ well for me it's weird in the first i heard it but i liked it now Nice one

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down
joanah009

joanah009

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmm..
Love Survive & Hi-hi-hi, i didnt really like this songs it at first and it grew quite some time for me to like it, after listening to it for so many times, i got to like it.

the only song that didnt grow on me are Namida no Regret, Koi no Hajimari wa Diet & Taiyou Scandalous.

Back to top Go down
Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
Hmmm.. DOLL and Shoujo M took a couple of times listening to them for me to start liking them.. But I pretty much love all their songs Happy

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
At first I kind of liked Taiyou Scandalous, but now I really don't like it.
I think it's the only song of theirs I can barely stand to listen to.

A song that took a long time to grow on me was Sparkling, but now I love it :D

Nanka Buttobase is meh, but I can listen to it without skipping instantly (plus the Budokan dance was pretty cool What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 891450).

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Wow, a lot of ppl didn't/still don't like Nanka xD

That surprises me, as I love both the song and PV.

There is only one song that had to take a bit of time to grow on me.
SWITCH.

I heard this song only a few months after I discovered SCANDAL. I was used to songs like DOLL, Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY, and Shoujo S. So when I heard SWITCH, I thought this was too "not SCANDAL".
But after just a few listens, I really grew to like it. Now, I love it What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 804545

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Uldred wrote:At first I kind of liked Taiyou Scandalous, but now I really don't like it.
I think it's the only song of theirs I can barely stand to listen to.

A song that took a long time to grow on me was Sparkling, but now I love it :D

Nanka Buttobase is meh, but I can listen to it without skipping instantly (plus the Budokan dance was pretty cool What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 891450).
now that's unusual to first like a song and then not What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 282732
I absolutely love taiyou scandalous, but sparkling took time on me too to like it.
I'm also one of those who love nanka buttobase, it's soo much fun to play on guitar and bass!

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't like Playboy at all so I thought Playboy II was the same deal. But then I watch through the whole Temptation Box tour performance and that song was played. I'm so addicted to Playboy II now - Slap dat bassss Timo

That concert also made me like Shojo M.

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down
Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would go with Nanka Buttobase. Although, it is hard to say if it has actually grown on me. I can listen to the song if my friends want to hear it, but I don't have a strong affinity for it. Perhaps, Sparkling would be a more fitting answer since I actually enjoy that song a lot more than when I first heard it.

Back to top Go down
baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Happy Collector, I really disliked it the first time I heard it. Only until I get the album Encore Show and listen to it a couple of times, then I started to like it. Also Haruka, at first it sounds too much like generic Jpop song, but it starts to grow on me recently.

And those that I still don't like: Kagerou, Space Ranger, and Sakura Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

codswallopy

Caless Student
Caless Student
yea Happy collector.. yellow purple red red green.. just stuck in my head.. Also Baby Action's album took me a while to appreciate..

Back to top Go down
Erick Taicho

Erick Taicho

Caless Student
Caless Student
Doll. I didn't really like it the first time I heard it but I just kept listening to it and now it's one of my favorite songs. XD

Back to top Go down
DBK

DBK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love survive is awesome XD

But Playboy and Bitter Chocolate took time to grow on me XD

Back to top Go down
Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
not sure....i think it was Shunkan Sentimental since I had this habit when i watch an anime then I only listen to the OP and ED song once then skip it until a new one comes...so I kind of skipped it a lot (at that time, I do not know SCANDAL yet)

I only started to like it when I started to look for all the songs of FMAB....(part of the habit is searching for the song after a long time...hehehe)

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The song that took time to grow on me was probably SCANDAL BABY. Surprisingly, but there's a story behind it. I had originally heard the live version of it from the Zepp Tokyo live (Temptation Box tour). After that, I heard it again, and it didn't sound right, because the improv at the end of the song was missing. Another song is Kimi to Yoru to Namida. I had to get re-accustomed to ShoujoS, Shunkan, and Harukaze. Kagerou has the same story as SCANDAL BABY, almost. I heard it live before, and I was looking for SCANDAL BABY, and clicked that video (I didn't know the name of the song). I was upset that it wasn't it, and kept searching. Later on, Kagerou became one of my top Scandal songs.

I still don't really like Houkago 1H. It's ok, but not great. I also don't like Future, Natsu-Neiro, Very Special, or Namida no Regret (it's okay, but...)

Regardless, I still love all SCANDAL songs, but some less than others.

Back to top Go down
atpsiam

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cute - the intro was ehhhhh, but after I got past that, I started listening to it more and more.

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Cute15
Wish I could find a ninja girl like her .love.
Back to top Go down
raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
At the first time, I didn't like Shoujo S.

But listening to it many time I've starting to enjoy it.

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down
shunkansentimental

shunkansentimental

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://charmandere.tumblr.com/
I used to really hate BEAUTeen!!, but after listening to it for like, 20 times, it grew on me. Same with CUTE!. It's funny, they're both some of my favorite Scandal songs now.

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mpxt07qBZG1qz4rgp
 - Lyric Excerpt from CUTE!
Back to top Go down

codswallopy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kill the virgin... still sounds kinda weird for me...

Back to top Go down
skyefan21

skyefan21

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-dobondo.tumblr.com/
namida no regret because its really a good song! but i dnt usually listen to slower paced songs (idk i consider it slow paced compared to alot of other SCANDAL songs) like that so it took some time because i didnt listen to it much or give it a chance cuz of the reason i just said lol

TOMO BABY! <3 What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 12776
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Yumemiru Tsubasa... But when I saw their live performance of the song, it blew me away.. :D

What SCANDAL song took time to grow on you? - Page 3 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really don't know.. I can't remember xD But I think it's koe! At first I really don't know how to react, but.. Mehe no worries! After listening to it over and over again.. I'm in love with the song especially the part when Timo and Mami sings together.. PERFECT BLENDING! LOVE .love.

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.