If you could meet one of the members of SCANDAL
Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 am

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
What would say you guys? If you got to hang with one of the band members or SCANDAL....well...ya know..what..scratch that...THE WHOLE BAND. If you got to hang with the whole band for a day, what would you wanna say, and do???

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could meet one of the members of SCANDAL
Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
GO JAMMING !!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Go to a Manga shop with Mami or play video games all day long with her that would be just epic.... it would be awkward as well... Wooden Plank

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 pm

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
if I could meet one of the members of SCANDAL (rina-chan).... . . .I think I might just die!..... Onion Shy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, things I would wanna do are not PG Hmmm

Kidding, I think I'd show them around like stores and shit and play video games and let Haruna teach me some guitar Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

reinkoku

International Performer
International Performer
http://takaraireinkoku.blogspot.com
of course i wanna do Live Show with them all , introducing me as Rina boyfriend Happy

Kimi dake ni . . . Chu! Chu! Chu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wouldnt even be able to talk when I first see them....i would be like AHHHHHHHHH, especially with Mami haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think everyone already knows who my favourite member is and if I could just spend one day with her !
Before people start reminding me that I am married I can say that does not matter because my intentions are 100% honourable !

I think Tomomi is the most complex member of Scandal, everyone knows how she is a genki girl and has to bounce around the room all the time.
In Japan in the old days they used to say genki people had been 'touched by the Gods' because they were so different to normal Japanese people.

In my dreams I can talk fluent Japanese of course and I just want to walk with her somewhere nice and find out what she is really like and what she wants from life !
Maybe buy her an icecream and then I could wipe it off her face with a tissue and.......OK Moderators, take me away now before I go any further !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
^as you wish
same as here

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
I<3JapanKiokoChan wrote:What would say you guys? If you got to hang with one of the band members or SCANDAL....well...ya know..what..scratch that...THE WHOLE BAND. If you got to hang with the whole band for a day, what would you wanna say, and do???

I would die.

But assuming I'd survive, I'd like to ... oh, I don't know... hang out, chat about tons of stuff. Take them out to dinner... borrow Mami's White Falcon and try it out. Laugh at Tomo's antics... Happy

And contrary to Tony, I'm still single and in my thirties... so a date is not out of the question. Clap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:I think everyone already knows who my favourite member is and if I could just spend one day with her !
Before people start reminding me that I am married I can say that does not matter because my intentions are 100% honourable !

I think Tomomi is the most complex member of Scandal, everyone knows how she is a genki girl and has to bounce around the room all the time.
In Japan in the old days they used to say genki people had been 'touched by the Gods' because they were so different to normal Japanese people.

In my dreams I can talk fluent Japanese of course and I just want to walk with her somewhere nice and find out what she is really like and what she wants from life !
Maybe buy her an icecream and then I could wipe it off her face with a tissue and.......OK Moderators, take me away now before I go any further !

Haha. Tomomi is pretty awesome though

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd jam. Simple as that lol.

I am an electric guitar player myself and I would like to see how far I can take these girls with my skills. (Or severe lack of one) xD

Who knows, we might make a decent song and it'll be sold, with my name credited on it xD

Oh, and of course I'll have a one-on-one jamming session with me on the guitar and Rina on the drums. I think my life force will be drained from the sheer awesomeness of the moment, but I'll live long enough to enjoy it xD

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
i would want some guitar lessons lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 am

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomomi!!!!! Love

I wonder if she would like the caribbean?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 am

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If I could meet Haruna, well, I die and reborn in the same minute! Nose Bleed Onion Love Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm too old for a "date" so I would open the doors of my studio for them to have free studio time as much as they wanted. I would get Rina behind my 11 piece drum kit to see if she rocks it into next week. Probably invite a few of the most gifted musicians I know over and turn the recorders on. Creativity happens best when record companies aren't looking over your shoulder. As I've stated before... as good of a drummer as Rina is, I still believe that Tomo is playing far and above her years and she's only getting better.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Muccha

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tomomi! She is so funny! Ahahahah, I love her! I guess I would ask her to teach me to play bass... I really want to learn! It would be perfect if she teach me!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@graffixron
If you are too old for a date I am going to say nothing !
I still think the Fender bass looks too big and heavy for Tomomi, among my collection I have a Hofner violin bass like Paul McCartney's.
Just think how much she could jump about with a small bass like that !
As a bass player myself I still wonder how she does it with her tiny fingers !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 am

SecretBase

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 am

mhp

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
Rina

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
W-ell,instead of just stating the name of the member you could meet,how about explaning why too?Much more fun that way,dun you think? :>

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Rina, because she's Rina xD

But nah, because honestly among the girls I think I match up with her the best, well either her or Tomomi xD

Plus I have a thing for girl drummers. :p

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 am

Haru Uchiha

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will go jamming with them.
If this will really happen I wish the tine will stop Happy

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:54 pm

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
me...ermm....go amusement park!!!!! anyone of them......Rina, Haru, Tomo, Mami....:p
all of them also better then.....:
Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lol. Anyone want to marry them perhaps??

Back to top Go down