Re: If you could meet one of the members of SCANDAL
Posted on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 pm

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I'd love to hang out with all of them. It doesn't matter what we do. Eat, shop, stroll, whatever. As long as we're all together, it's all good. :D

If I had it my way though, maybe we could turn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into a reality and I'd kindly ask them to play an acoustic version of "SPACE RANGER" just for me. That would just be so awesome. :>

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 am

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
I'm never good at getting close to gals, so meeting any member of SCANDAL up close will be a dream come true (I'd be frank, HARU's on the top of my wish list XD), but uh...how will I fare?

But nonetheless, I would do my best and strike a simple conversation with her (hopefully it's manageable for me...), then maybe a lil' tour around some parts of the country, and perhaps a small gift for 'em?

If I'm lucky, maybe I would be able to see her smile. That smile would definitely be warm enough to melt my soul...but that's gonna need some work, it seems to me that HARU would put on a cool exterior whenever she's alien to the surroundings.

Anyway the bottom-line is, I'd die a happy demon...Ooh YEAH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 pm

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:@graffixron
If you are too old for a date I am going to say nothing !
I still think the Fender bass looks too big and heavy for Tomomi, among my collection I have a Hofner violin bass like Paul McCartney's.
Just think how much she could jump about with a small bass like that !
As a bass player myself I still wonder how she does it with her tiny fingers !

Well... she's playing the "industry standard" I believe. Most basses are large but I believe the Hofner could give her some mobility. Definitely not an original Kubicki or a anniversary Westone... waaaay to heavy.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:59 pm

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
wait wait...so...all basses or heavy??

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:36 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well their made out of wood and they have metal strings it had to weigh abit

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 am

yupyupyup

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna or Tomomi.
- Haruna loves to eat. She even said so during the panel. I wonder if she can eat Smile then I can take her to a food tour.
- How can one get bored with Tomomi around? She's funny and sweet.
- I dont mind about Rina or Mami. But Rina seems to have a princess vibe about her. It's hard to behave normally around such a beautiful girl. For Mami, honestly, I don't love games that much, she is a bit mysterious. If she can like the bloody awesomeness of Berserk manga, we can surely hang out.

I don't get about "I just die" comment some of you guys made. You dream of meeting them and all you want to do is being 6 ft under? Dies Rina likes cool guys, and that's not cool... BLEH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 am

I<3JapanKiokoChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
well...all i know is that i would absolutely love if i got to go out and eat with em, and just kinda got a mini tour of japan with them. Touch the instruments and stuff.. an autograph and some pictures would be flippin amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 pm

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will ask them if they can be my sisters

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:17 am

GROLEM11

International Performer
International Performer
DO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!! RAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down