Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Posted on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm

ubersuperduper

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ubersuperduperdraws.tumblr.com/
Do we got any Scott Pilgrim fans here? I remember this movie ruling my summer last year! It definitely goes in that list of "Things I would show SCANDAL" I mean...I can't imagine being a musician and not being hyped by some aspect of this movie. I feel it captures that feel of music so well!

Anyways...discuss!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thumbs Onion
Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Posted on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:55 pm

fikhuri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hey i know this movie,this movie is great with some comic effect
Scott never give up to get Ramona heart,he had to fight 7 ramona eksBoyfriend
Thumbs Onion

just like me,i never give up to get Mami heart
no matter what Onion Rider

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

SinOverCos

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Saw this movie last year
It was a good movie and certainly...unique with the comic effects haha XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Jirya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really enjoyed Scott Pilgrim, i actually own the comic books too xD
i was surprised how fast paced it was, there was no explanations or training, just straight into action.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 am

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
I enjoyed this movie too! It was so amazing! The storyline was so different than many other movies. I also liked how it went straight into the action.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 am

Totes McGoats

Caless Student
Caless Student
the comic series is one of my favorites. I have lost count how many times i have seen the movie haha. The music was so good that I bought the score. AND the game is ridiculously hard.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

polysix

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm a big Edgar Wright fan so I didn't hesitate to watch this movie. I went to watch it on the midnight showing and I love Love LOVED IT! I saw it three times in the theater and bought the Bluray when it came out!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 am

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've watched this movie too..haha..so epic! and one of the suitors have the same bass guitar as tomo... did anyone notice it too?? haha Clap

otakumi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:44 am

Vapour Trail

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
otakumi. wrote:I've watched this movie too..haha..so epic! and one of the suitors have the same bass guitar as tomo... did anyone notice it too?? haha Clap

Which actor are you referring to? I remember that the guy who played the vegan ex had a fender bass which is similar to the one Tomomi plays but isn't quite the same.

Back to top Go down