SCANDAL possible love interest?
Posted on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm

harunatic!

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This topic is for fun only, haha, I don't really wish this to happen soon.. OMG

The situation is...

If our beloved members are to date guys (in the future), who do you think will suit them? and what will you do to them, haha Common

I know you guys will bash me for making this topic..gomen na!! LOL

EDIT: Let's just change this into your ideal guy for SCANDAL..

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL possible love interest?
Posted on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Mami's Ideal Guy is none other than ME!!!! Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ Hahahahahahaa knew that would happen.

Let's see...I'll start with Rina.Everyone can see that in her BARKS interview that she wants,or at least thought of,this romantic sort who will think of ways and means to please her,like flowers or going behind her and suddenly give her a hug while she's waiting or something (Too much drama watching lol).

For Tomomi i think she'd like a guy who's fun and crazy,so that he can join her when her ever-high adrenaline kicks in,which is like most of the time.If it's an ever-calm-and-cool guy i think he'd bore her to death.

Mami.....I dunno much about her.Just....some normal guy?I dunno.

Haruna....ME!Hahahah but i think she'd like the kind of guy that i projected for Rina,because the pair of them share many similar characteristics,it's just that Haruna's a lil shy,so she may prefer a quieter guy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
konohagure wrote:Mami's Ideal Guy is none other than ME!!!! Hohoho Onion

LOL If Koide read that, he'll kill you. xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Eugene said it himself!

EugeneAng wrote:
Mami.....I dunno much about her.Just....some normal guy?I dunno.

I'm just a normal guy.

@Kurotaka: Koide will definitely read this Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 am

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ok i think as long as SCANDAL love them and they respect and care about SCANDAL i fine with it Cool
but if they ever hurts them there will be **** to pay Nani?

“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 am

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hmmm. . . let see. . . i'll just comment about haru LOVE

1) have a lot of time for her and always be at her side Cool Walk
2) supportive Cheer Onion, responsible and someone that will respect her Onion Rider
3) maybe a little out going Dance <---- spend more fun time with her, but definitely not pushy RAWR Onion (to balance her shy and reserve personality Shy )
4) someone that will treasure her and make her happy Ho Onion

hmmmmmm i think i know someone like that. . . . it's shade-san desu Peace Onion

Last edited by shade04 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
How come this is turning into a "I'm the best for Haruna/Mami/Tomomi/Rina" thread lolllll. Tsk Tsk Tsk

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 am

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
EugeneAng wrote:How come this is turning into a "I'm the best for Haruna/Mami/Tomomi/Rina" thread lolllll. Tsk Tsk Tsk

hahaha those are just extras. . . Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 am

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
EugeneAng wrote:How come this is turning into a "I'm the best for Haruna/Mami/Tomomi/Rina" thread lolllll.
EugeneAng wrote:
Haruna....ME!Hahahah.

You started that Eugene-boy! Hohoho Onion

Ok, I'll be serious with this one.

Haruna - she may want a guy who is open and an extrovert. If she ended up with a timid and shy guy, well it could be a possibility because that's her attitude and she may want a guy with the same attitude or she may not.

Rina - she is still young but definitely would not have a difficulty finding a guy. I think she has great traits, love for family, compassion towards others, a romantic personality and most of all KILLER CUTENESS. A romantic guy would definitely go good with her. I just don't want her to end up with a playboy.

Tomomi - she is rather wild at times, overflowing with seemingly unending energy. A guy with the same kind of stats would do but not all the time. a guy whose energy level is low might really attract Tomomi and hope that she may help out the guy in some way.

Mami - For her, maybe a rocker type of guy would fit but not ROCK "ROCK" like Marilyn Manson or any other guy that looks like him. I'm betting she really likes KISS (tongue-action), and Nirvana and Red Hot Chili Peppers type of rock. A guy who is musically-inclined is definitely a match for her.

To conclude this, any guy would be ideal for any girl. We, fans just don't want our SCANDAL girls to get hurt but hey, its experience and it is necessary (take my word for it). They say "Unlike poles attract and Like poles repel." who knows this might not be true at all.

P.S. I would like to reiterate, I am the IDEAL guy for Mami! Hohoho Onion

Last edited by konohagure on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Eugene's quote.)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Hey hey hey!Only Koide can add "boy" at the end of my name!hahahahahaha joking. Smile

MAMI....Hmmm i think Kurt Cobain is a bit eccentric,but that's only because i look at the lyrics of Heart Shaped Box.I think Anthony Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers may be a better match.Personally i think she'd go out with any guy as long as she likes that guy,that guy can be eccentric and has weird mannerisms but i think MAMI'll still put up with that because she likes that guy.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:59 am

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://chris87.multiply.com
You guys are kwazyy!! Like SUPER CRAZY or stress Stress Onion
Madness this thread is! Durarararara!!!!!! Hohoho Onion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:54 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

Kurotaka wrote:
konohagure wrote:Mami's Ideal Guy is none other than ME!!!! Hohoho Onion

LOL If Koide read that, he'll kill you. xD

kono...YUH can say ur last word now... Mad

gurarararara!!if it happens to mami...I already told YUH when the bf tragedy happened...I WILL SHOW HER THAT I'M THE ONE FOR HER!!!I will make her sure that we will have a child..and her/his name is Koimi... Hohoho Onion

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm

rreizend

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://theflyinglemon.wordpress.com
guys, remember that interview where the mc asked the girls what type of guys do they like? and they answered "S Types". i found an article about it

Spoiler:
"How can we recognize S type people in daily life? They are sweet, supportive, stable, steady, shy, status quo, sentimental, and submissive. They do not like confrontation but prefer peace at almost any cost. Perhaps that is why one of their trademark words is “sucker!” The hardest word for them to say is “No!” S types are reserved and people-oriented. They love people but always prefer that you “break the ice” rather than waiting for them to approach you. In other words, they do not want to seem “pushy” in any manner. They make good negotiators, trying to see opposing viewpoints and resolving differences between people. Peacemakers by nature, they want everyone to “get along.” "

here's the link to the full article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
im not trying to be prick or anything, but im an s-type xDDD harunaaaa

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:43 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
I'm confused Confused Onion

S-type person as in sadist type of person?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 pm

harunatic!

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha, I'm confused too, what exactly is S-type personality for them? OMG

Anyways, it's fun reading your posts..I'm still thinking of guys who will fit the criteria the most.. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 pm

hecate_aristocrat

Caless Student
Caless Student
whoa~
tough topic ^^

since i don't know abt their personalities just yet, i think i'm gonna stick to my imagination?

haruna- tsundere (i hope i wrote it right ^^) since she's the tsundere type, i think she'll need a bad boy or some sort, a guy who does impossible things and make her head over heels

mami- since everyone saying her ideal type is themselves then i will say ME!!! lol kidding~ i think a guy who caring and nurturing? the one who can look after the rest three SCANDAL members? *nonsense, i know ==;*

rina- an ikemen, because rina's so cute >< haha~

tomomi- a hyper guy who laughs at the same jokes and gags as her~ and then the do a secret hand shake every time they do the gags LOL

it's in my head really hahaha XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 pm

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
rreizend wrote:guys, remember that interview where the mc asked the girls what type of guys do they like? and they answered "S Types". i found an article about it

"How can we recognize S type people in daily life? They are sweet, supportive, stable, steady, shy, status quo, sentimental, and submissive. They do not like confrontation but prefer peace at almost any cost. Perhaps that is why one of their trademark words is “sucker!” The hardest word for them to say is “No!” S types are reserved and people-oriented. They love people but always prefer that you “break the ice” rather than waiting for them to approach you. In other words, they do not want to seem “pushy” in any manner. They make good negotiators, trying to see opposing viewpoints and resolving differences between people. Peacemakers by nature, they want everyone to “get along.”
im not trying to be prick or anything, but im an s-type xDDD harunaaaa

Haha, I'm an S-type too! High five, rei! Peace Onion Cheer Onion But maybe the language barrier is a problem then, I can barely string together a full sentence in Japanese Stress Onion yet hehehe....
Yeah, I'm happy guys like you and me have a fighting chance now! Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
Sweet~!! I'm an S type as well. That makes 3 of us!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 am

nysuke

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh really? Im an S type too!
NOT
Lmao that ARTICLE does not prove anything. Plus its scandal's choice who they like and such, so wish to be with them (:
Lets say they dont like *Cuss here* guys
For me Im just a outgoing guy that likes to interact (:

Scandal what are you doing? Scandal Stahp!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

S type??!!!THAT'S ME!!!I'm S TYPE!!!I'm SASAZAKI TYPE!!! Onion Rider

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 am

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Koide Namizo wrote:
I'm SASAZAKI TYPE!!!

That make 2 of us Koide Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:23 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
kekekeke..you guys are really adorably funny..>_< LOL ,but whoever SCANDAL choose its fine with me as long as they don't get hurt..^^ Tantrum Onion

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 am

porcupine_tree

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey, Let the girls choose who they want to be with! As long they're happy, we are happy and we should support them Peace Onion
I think Haru-chan wants to be with Jaegoong, hehehe Evil Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 am

harunatic!

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
porcupine_tree wrote:Hey, Let the girls choose who they want to be with! As long they're happy, we are happy and we should support them Peace Onion
I think Haru-chan wants to be with Jaegoong, hehehe Evil Grin

yup, that's what I thought too, Common

I never thought that I'll post this pic soon, did it not long ago.. Glasses Onion

EDIT: I changed my mind, wanna know why?

Last edited by harunatic! on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down