Re: SCANDAL possible love interest?
Posted on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nikki wrote:>.Any1 knows the status-quo? (whts goin on rite now)

I heard they're all single during their contract. But I'm not going to dispute, cuz I'm not sure.

Impossible to know because even if they WERE dating someone, (doubtful considering their hectic schedule), we sure as hell wouldn't know about it '.'

And Rina is such a tease, I remember her posting on twitter once about going on a date,then when i clicked to see who she is dating, she said she went on a date with her followers.

GAH xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Koi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think, since the girls have too much work to do, they can date serious only the scandal staff members u___u ~
nobody knows behind the scenes and they are always together. Onion Smoker

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Koi wrote:I think, since the girls have too much work to do, they can date serious only the scandal staff members u___u ~

yeah, I've been thinking about that for some time, and I think I read in Rina's blog that one of the staff accompanies her when going home... Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Most of their staff are relatively old, AFAIK.

Not that age is an issue, but I dunno, I can't see Rina/Haru/Mami/Tomo dating Eisuke O_O

Well, maybe Haruna j/k

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 pm

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
Koi wrote:I think, since the girls have too much work to do, they can date serious only the scandal staff members u___u ~
noooo Tears of Joy i wanna think like that T___T I think they're a good brothers for the girls. I hope they're harmless. Please

@topic i think tomo's ideal guy is funny guy ^^

(´・_・`)

h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
a funny guy like me ? Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:30 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
well of course, they would like a guy taller than them. maybe at least a half head taller.<i think i didn't pass my own criteria.T_T>. but if its really LOVE that we are talking here, we can never tell.

ack!BTW i remember in one of the interviews Rina states that all of them got suitors except for her. did i got it right?

actually i want to hear news that they were happy with their boyfriends and they're planning to settle a life with them, something like that; so i can stop fantasizing already of how my life would be with them. hahaha!

Last edited by RP on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 am

zero_shiki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Im in between S-Type and Good boy type.

Topic: Possible love interest....

MAMI and SHIHO. HAHAHA! NO!!! i hope...

why?

3 pictures of them together. Why not with Haruna? With Tomomi? With Rina?

Shiho and Mami only.... WHY?!

NO NO NO! HI HI HI!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

scankpearldal

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kp3partsandmusic.blogspot.com/
i dont know who really are the ones suited for them.. but i still dont want them to date anyone Cry
Anyways i think i would go for DBSK members (please let it be Yunho) for Haruna, since we all know that haruna is a fond of Dbsk, that'll be my best suggestion and opinion. and i think they are much better than beiber right? haha lol

as for the others,
Mami and Tomo i would suggest their manager Eisuke-san (oh my man!!) haha LOVE

as for RINAx i wont suggest anyone Cry

these are just my opinion though, so dont get angry. hihi

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 pm

SouLRac25

Caless Student
Caless Student
Maybe TOMOMI would prefer a serious guy, cause she's a naughty one, hahahah LOL
She' s a joker so she need a Guy which is exact opposite of her, haha..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Actually most girls prefer a guy with a sense of humour. It's almost across the board that if you don't have a sense of humour, it'll be hard for you to find a girlfriend. I haven't met a girl in my life who likes a guy who's too serious lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It would kill me to see them with a boyfriend...but somehow I will be happy if they really do like each other.
If they find one, i hope it will be me (yes, in my dreams) or a guy who would take care of them.
AND...if their boyfriends tried to hurt any of them, i will fly to where ever they are and smash their face. I really will....

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Riki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Einlanzer wrote:It would kill me to see them with a boyfriend...but somehow I will be happy if they really do like each other.
lol i think i would feel the exactly same way...
Also, i can't believe cute girls like SCANDALs still don't have boyfriends

Paladinoras wrote:Actually most girls prefer a guy with a sense of humour. It's almost across the board that if you don't have a sense of humour, it'll be hard for you to find a girlfriend. I haven't met a girl in my life who likes a guy who's too serious lol

Really? I consider myself a guy with sense of humour, but still i have no girlfriend haha Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I guess sense of humor has nothing to do with seriousness. I mean, you can be serious and you can have sense of humor at the same time. And vice versa: if you have no sense of humor, it soesn't mean that you're serious Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
EugeneAng wrote:For Tomomi i think she'd like a guy who's fun and crazy,so that he can join her when her ever-high adrenaline kicks in,which is like most of the time.If it's an ever-calm-and-cool guy i think he'd bore her to death.

Nah. Two hypers in a couple might be trouble, so... she needs a calmer guy.

Wait, that's me !

Oh... yeah. Distance and age difference. Never mind. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 am

puleng

Caless Student
Caless Student
ANY GUY THAT:

WILL LOVE THEM
WILL NOT HURT THEM
WILL SUPPORT THEM TO THEIR WORK Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Otaku_Bertz

Caless Student
Caless Student
A lovable guy,who have all good traits Smile 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:05 pm

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
Hmm, Haruna seems to be very interested into Korean artists. Tomomi... she might just love Mami and Mami might as well love Tomomi haha. Rina's very mysterious. I just can't get a clue.

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:05 am

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student

OMG, i red all the comments behind and feels like a "parent worries" comment for their daughter, besides the "Me and Mine" things LOL

Haruna the oldest and shy girl --> someone older than her, which can guide her and act as her guardian, she is so fragile inside

Tomomi, the happy bunny --> i think she has to get herself someone that opossite of her, so she is like dominating him, and even drag her boy here and there to showing this and that, a listener type i guess which has so much patience and kindness

Mami --> she is so misterious, i can't get any boys image that could suitable for her type.. but maybe someone looks mature and romantic kind of boy should do, every girls love romantic man

Rina --> as she is the youngest in SCANDAL but Oldest in her family, i guess someone that the youngest in his family is more suitable for her, with as noissy and as narcist as her, together they'll make a great couple

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:58 pm

jason.copeland23

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think an ordinary boy is enough...That guy must :

SUPPORT THEM
LOVE THEM
GOOD TO THEM
DON'T EVER HURT THEM
GIVE THEM HAPPINESS AND JOYFUL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:15 am

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I read that they would all like a guy with an S-type personality and I think I read the Haruna wants to be married by 30 or 35(?) By the way, what guys wouldn't argue over who has one of the SCANDAL mambers?Onion Skipping

Back to top Go down