Re: SCANDAL won over GIRLS GENERATION!!!
Posted on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal, Yui for the win! Amazed
Quality vs quantity, lol!

the jpop artists doesnt only have a cute face to win they got the talent and the attitude plus people like girls who play instruments, unfortunately i dont quite remember hearing a korean rock band.

Japan and Korea likes healthy competition, I remember seeing Planet B-boy and the japanese group Ichigeki said they're looking forward for a good battle with the korean b-boys

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am

lasalista09

Caless Student
Caless Student
hahaha.
i am a fan of both girl groups. so it's ok with me which group win.
hahaha. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm

IceHism

Caless Student
Caless Student
YES, i'm liking this.

They're both awesome but you know... :D?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 am

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
this just proves that jpop is still better than kpop.. honestly speaking, i really hate kpop.. they do nothing but synthesize and synthesize.. plus, their music sucks, they so lack musical creativity and such.. the tune and rhythm and beat of kpop songs are just all the same.. okay now you know how much i hate kpop.. i hate it 100000000000000000000000000000x

okay, nuff said XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am

alois~trancy

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah!!!! JPOP rocks!

Japanese are more talented than koreans.
To think of it, japanese singers are also actors, voice actors, dancers and multi-instrumentalist.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Gee

Caless Student
Caless Student
i am really happy that SCANDAL and YUI won over their match-ups...
i know Wondergirls are very popular worldwide, but it is just because of "Nobody", nothing else... YUI, if given enough exposure internationally, she could surpass UTADA's achievements, i'm quite sure about that.

SCANDAL winning against GG is a no-brainer.. i mean c'mon! GG, and the rest of KPop , is popular, we know that... but it's only because they are a trend right now... but when it comes to personal choices, i am sure people can judge good music over pretty faces so it's a sure win for SCANDAL...

Jpop is better than KPop in terms of uniqueness of style. Kpop is very stereotypical while Jpop has it's own musical style. i mean, imagine Kpop translated to english.. you can hardly tell the difference because they are somewhat similar. while doing it with Jpop, you can say a Japanese musician produced that sound even if the song is in english, get what i mean?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:18 am

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Who think the wouldn't? Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 am

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
scandal is unique girl band
and the best girl band ; for me

(´・_・`)

h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 am

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student
the winner is definitely SCANDAL! they do not lip sync...SNSD do lip syncs for their concerts...so the vote is 100% scandal!

Singapore people...contact me at 98459362
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 am

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
Obviously vote goes to SCANDAL cos they win thru their talent and not their looks though they are pretty!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
<3 HARUNA is LOVED! RINA is LOVED! SCANDAL is LOVED! <3
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's not possible for the Most awesome band on earth to lose to a bunch of plastics.

"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:00 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I like Scandal for who they are and what they do, so I don't place much emphasis on whether they win other artistes or not. But I understand to see more of them, they will need to be at the 'top' positions in the industry. So, I'm still glad they are leading.

Hope they don't overwork though. Wish they have a good rest this year end. (^o^)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 am

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow SCANDAL beat SNSD whoohoo!!! also ARASHI beat Super Junior hahaha!!!
i love SCANDAL and ARASHI!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
wa....didnt know that there is a competition....:O
that is great for SCANDAL beating girls generation ;D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wow, SCANDAL IS SO AWESOME that I wanna cry seeing them beat SNSD :'( woow!~ -claps- wha-? less votes for KPOP? ;_; wow, fans are so bias~ this surprised me too as well~! thanks for sharing!~ :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:11 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
though its nice that SCANDAL is having the lead over the competition, this no place for bashing other talents. this may sound biased cause i love both groups but we don't want to hear SNSD or k-pop fans bashing our SCANDAL, agree? we are behave fans right? Lets act like one. Peace Onion
actually, i cant understand how this issue started cause they are of different genre. but to be honest i felt really happy having to hear this news last year. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 am

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Luanna wrote:wow, SCANDAL IS SO AWESOME that I wanna cry seeing them beat SNSD :'( woow!~ -claps- wha-? less votes for KPOP? ;_; wow, fans are so bias~ this surprised me too as well~!

^ Agree with RP. NO BASHING PLEASE... And in case you don't know, the competition was conducted by Channel [V] Asia, so the competition was fair and square. The voters came all over Asia, and there's no way that fans are so biased. There's no doubt that KPOP is popular in our country, but JPOP is way more popular outside Philippines.

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
maybe Luanna is a Kpop fan.. Evil Grin

well, like lieann said.. KPOP is very popular in PH but not in on other countries..
i think anyone around the globe voted there.... and that's how the asian music fans think.. and its already done.. lets just wait for another Channel[V] poll..

peace Peace Onion

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 pm

yukiko1771

Caless Student
Caless Student
Like a good number of people have said already, all SNSD has going for them are their (plastic) looks and ability to dance like perfectly synchronized robots. They're basically a well-oiled money-making machine. Rather than SNSD, they should have been called Genie. Because that music video really shows what they are all about. They've been manufactured by SM Entertainment to play to men's fantasies (and maybe girls' fantasies of having perfect legs). Sorry SNSD fans.
While SNSD focuses on appealing to a male audience, SCANDAL focuses on their craft. They have really good music and lyrics, not to mention tons of attitude and talent. Their cuteness and occasional fanservice moments (like Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku Story XD) are just an added bonus.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Rhen, lol, I am a kpop fan xD I became a kpop fan before Jpop.
it was Scandal the reason why I was led to Jpop. ^^

@rollingproject, no~ i have no intentions of bashing Scandal over SNSD. ._. i was just shocked.

@Yukiko, SNSD are not plastics. Not all of the members get plastic surgery. Especially Seohyun~

----
Sometimes maybe the entertainment
scene is too judgemental in terms of looks that people really fail to
notice the real talent. Which is true, there are many many actresses out
there who have done plastic surgery & the real beauties are really
hard to find nowadays. But I'm sure if they have talent, people will
forget their plastic surgery fact.

--true!~ >.<

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
WOW !! thats AWESOME !!!

a long time ago...i wondered who will win this...Scandal or SNSD..i think Scandal lost because SNSD very popular !! but i know now !! SCANDAL more POPULAR !!! YYAAII~~~

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 am

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Clap Congrats to Scandal.......they won....over girl's generation.....

I more love the J-POP that KPOP.....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...TOTALLY SCANDALICIOUS...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 pm

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I'm pretty sure that if the survey were to be re-done this year then SNSD would come out on top since they have topped several music charts outside of Korea as well as regularly placing high on the Oricon charts.
SCANDAL will always be my number 1 but I will never understand the misconception that SNSD get by on just their looks alone, they have at least 5 great singers and if we were to put both leaders head to head then I would have to say Taeyeon is a better vocal singer than Haruna. No bashing just my humble opinion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am

CuriousSonic

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yaaaaay! GO SCANDAL! LOVE
Can't believe they beat SNSD!
Gg Gg Evil Grin
(Anyone get it? XD)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:59 am

hirose

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
SPAM

yeah

Back to top Go down