Re: Sydney SCANDAL-HEAVEN members
Posted on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 pm

mon_nz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys Scandl Heaven Memeber from Australia.

If Scandal get a chance to perform in New Zealand, would any of you guys be as dedicated and visit in New Zealand??? thats IF.

want to meet and know more fans in Australia / NZ area to see if we can pull a show together.

hit me back guys

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:40 am

kinghoo123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello fellow aussie!

Didn't even know theres a page like this existed!

Every Time I see them go on a tour.. its so devastated to see that Australia is not included .. even though in the recent interview they said that they could love to come here. 

I would love to know there are more aussie fan out there :')

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:28 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kinghoo123 wrote:Hello fellow aussie!

Didn't even know theres a page like this existed!

Every Time I see them go on a tour.. its so devastated to see that Australia is not included .. even though in the recent interview they said that they could love to come here. 

I would love to know there are more aussie fan out there :')
Sup fellow aussie fan. SCANDAL did say in an interview they are considering Australia in their next world tour (whenever that is).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:11 pm

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We're not a very vocal group here and I'm not sure how many fans are in Oz.  I know I recently converted one of my friends and now he is hard core - he flew over there to catch one of there concerts a month or two ago lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:50 am

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
Wow this topic is so old now..... but I am surprised to see Sydney get a mention here. I am in Inner West, and play gigs all over east Coast here , and Mid West in US in a band called Stormcellar , so say helo if we are in your area touring

I wish i could get enough Australian on here to start a petition to mananagement and get the girls out here.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 am

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow this topic is so old now..... but I am surprised to see Sydney get a mention here. I am in Inner West, and play gigs all over east Coast here , and Mid West in US in a band called Stormcellar , so say helo if we are in your area touring

I wish i could get enough Australian on here to start a petition to mananagement and get the girls out here.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:56 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I'm sure they're gonna get out here sooner or later. They're a 'international' band now. Fingers crossed they'll get out here this year or next or next next. Tongue

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 pm

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I put something in Members Creations thread for you. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:11 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Just a roll call peeps.

How many SCANDAL members still exists as a SCANDAL fan and is in the area? Or maybe we should make a SCANDAL Australia group to be more encompassing.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:58 pm

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm still floating around but have less and less time.

I do have some not so optimistic news though. I was in Hawaii for the fan meet and they randomly picked my question out of the hat which was when they were coming to Australia and they gave a very long winded version of not happening anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:31 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kFDzero wrote:I'm still floating around but have less and less time.

I do have some not so optimistic news though. I was in Hawaii for the fan meet and they randomly picked my question out of the hat which was when they were coming to Australia and they gave a very long winded version of not happening anytime soon.

Wonder which promoter if any would bring them over. Atleast they know we exist.

Back to top Go down