You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

vgncr353

Caless Student
Caless Student
can blu ray disc play on philippines computer?

and what the difference of japan version video action DVD and HK version of video action DVD? .sweat.

Back to top Go down
rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ridzwan wrote:anyone can pre-order for me ? i'll pay you guys back the money cause idk how to pre-order

Go cdjapan or hmv jp

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down
NAMIEis#1

NAMIEis#1

Caless Student
Caless Student
What the blog says about the video is: 'At first there is a frame by frame part, then maids appear. There are a lot of people in the cast.'

Dobondobondo is a special unit consisting of TOMOMI and MAMI,
so perhaps HARU and RINA will form their own unit next time.

EDIT Sorry I just re-read the last page and it had already been corrected.
I'm still disappointed there won't be cats in the video though .balloon.

Back to top Go down
Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
vgncr353 wrote:can blu ray disc play on philippines computer?

and what the difference of japan version video action DVD and HK version of video action DVD? .sweat.

The only difference I really see is the price. =Dp haha just kidding but its true.
Some people prefer to buy the Japan version because...well...its from Japan and some prefer to buy the HK version because its cheaper and its basically the same thing. In the SCANDAL albums(w/ the DVD) that I have, I think the only difference is that it says "Manufactured by Sony Music Entertainment Honk Kong Ltd."

EDIT:
I forgot what NAMIEis#1 said about Hong Kong being region 3 and Japan being region 2(in the post below). I forgot about that because mine is region free. Facepalm

Last edited by KoiMoyou on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down
NAMIEis#1

NAMIEis#1

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't know about SCANDAL DVDs in particular, but normally Japanese DVDs are region 2 and HK DVDs are region 3

I can play both on my DVD player because it's multi-region, but my PC DVD drive will only play region 2 (UK & Japan are the same DVD region Happy )

Back to top Go down
mamirvin

mamirvin

Caless Student
Caless Student
If I bought my player from japan there is a high possibilitythat it will play dvds, CDs,Blu-Rays from japan right??

Back to top Go down
TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Yay!! ^O^
anyone know where I can buy this DVD in Singapore? Possibly hmv?

Back to top Go down
tainaka_03

tainaka_03

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tainaka_03 wrote: .wow. [b]WOOOOOOOWWW!!!!
iiiii caaannntttt waiiittt!!!!!! .toj. LOVE
1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 12

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 293977_10150405524500460_630375459_10906919_1021725336_n
1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 911293 MAMI-SAMA'S GUITAR! 1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 911293
Back to top Go down
Jie=D

Jie=D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The information i get tat SCANDAL VIDEO ACTION [Blu-ray] is Region-free.

Blu-ray
Region Free - Playable in all territories on all Blu-ray players.

Unless is u get the DVD ver tat onli can play in this countries player - Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East (including Egypt)

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 Scanda13
Back to top Go down

zetsubou sensei

Caless Student
Caless Student
SIX MORE DAYS TO RELEASE DATE!! YOSHA!!! Nice one

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Would a region-free Blu-ray disc play on a non-region free Blu-ray player?
Like say PS3?

Back to top Go down
haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i thought ps3 is a region-free player too???
mine is a US set and it works fine for me watching blu-ray movies
import from japan.

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^Does it now? I remember reading that PS3 will play PS3 (blu-ray) games from ANY region since it is a region-free player, but not Blu-ray Disc. I read it from different forums online.
I never had the chance to test it since I wasn't going to buy a imported Blu-ray disc just to test out if my PS3 will play it or not. unless I bought a region-free player...

But anyway. if the VIDEO ACTION is region-free, then it doesn't matter if the player is region-coded, rite?

Back to top Go down
coldsnow1318

coldsnow1318

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh well i can test it out on my ps3 when my blue ray version arrive to singapore

Parting is such sweet sorrow
Back to top Go down
mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Updated the first post with all the infos. Onion Tea

5 more days to go! Can't wait, specially those PVs in Blu-ray quality. :drools:

And also for that Do bon do bon dono MV, I can imagine the epicness just from ganstream's info. Onion Love

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down
9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
For those asking about blu ray regions, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, and the US are all in the same blu ray region. As for ps3 blu ray games, it isn't the ps3 that is region free, it is the games themselves that are region free.

Back to top Go down
Anemayfan

Anemayfan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Most Blu-Rays tend to be region free already CANTA Smile , but as some have already posted even if Video Action is region coded, Japan falls under the same A/1 region code the Americas are under Thumbs Onion . Hopefully it'll be a region free BD for all our Aussie and Euro members .please.

Following SCANDAL isn't just fandom, it's a way of life. /common
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
between the time I posted and now, I bought a Blu-ray, hopefully region-free, player on impulse on Amazon.com. I just thought I had to have it to play Japanese Blu-ray and dvds.
I hope it's region-free, I couldn't get any confirmation. Amazon doesn't say it is, but all other online retailer say it is. It's the same model, Pioneer Elite BDP-33FD, and Pioneer, Co. says they don't make region-free players, even though the Pioneer dvd player in my room IS region-free.
Sorry for rambling, it's just that I spent many hours going thru many sites trying to get more info, but it's just got me more frustrating that I can't get a concrete answer from either Amazon or Pioneer.
In the end, I bought it since it plays streaming site like Netflix and Youtube and also USB port, so hopefully I can play .mp4, etc. It was a good deal if it does all it does, $499 mark down to $157. I hope I got a good deal...

anyway. So a Blu-ray region-free Disc will play on any region-coded player? so it doesn't matter what blu-ray player I have then, rite?

Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ the player doesn't matter as long as the bluray disc is region free. so in other words, you're good to go!

Back to top Go down

kai shun

Caless Student
Caless Student
i going to buy it as a birthday gift for myself

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i saw a recent picture that was shown on next break and they showed a picture with Tomomi and Mami after they did the donbondobondo no theme pv. it looks like we can somewhat expect a scene with Mami and Tomomi with hats and hip hop themed clothes.

EDIT: DONBONDOBONDO no theme is.......... .wow. its jus awesome and freaking funny! TOMOMI and MAMI did an awesome job. i cant help but keep watching and replaying! HARUNA and RINA! your next! haha

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hahaha the DoBonDoBon Do Theme is freakin hilarious. God I love Tomomi and Mami.
Spoiler:

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." 1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 79339
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://madaomizaki.blogspot.com/
i have a question! what's the difference between the two? the re and the BR? please pm me.. Happy thank you so much!

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 May_1210
~Music will keep us together~

Back to top Go down
Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha so funny the DoBonDoBon video!
Good for Tomo and Mami, but we are waiting for Haru and Rina now! ha .boom.

1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」 - Page 5 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mine shipped today, can't wait!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum