RINA as a model [Page 1 of 1]

RINA as a model
Posted on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

wolflord8

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone!!! How are yoy today? Well, as you see from titlw, I would like to express my thoughts about Rina to everyone of you. In my point of view, rather than a drummer, Rina is more a fitted as a model. This is because her face show that of a model and her body is good for modelling. In height, she can be considere tall. Well this is what I think of Rina. I would like to know what you guys have in your mind... C ya! Cheers!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: RINA as a model
Posted on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yes she is cute but i don't think she suitable as model.. if you can say 160 isn't tall
(sorry rina ><)
but imo it is suitable as idol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
we'll models doesnt really need to be that tall stress
it depends but.. Rina a model? why not?! she's got a damn good legs ♥~
plus her infinite cuteness

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
Well as Alice said, 160 isnt suitable for model.. or At least what i've heard from a couple of friends that are participating in this model contests, they've told me that you need at least 170cm.
Besides that, I totally agree with you Haru~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Rina as a model?...well,..she is super cute, and she does look good in every picture she's in. She's not that tall but her cuteness will suffice.....plus her smile on her face makes her shine in every photo of hers~...

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
haruhiyuu is right. Japanese models doesn't need to be tall. Some of them even shorter than 160cm. What about topic: hmm, In that case will Rina have enough time for SCANDAL? I don't want her to leave the band.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
If she ever becomes a model everyone would just look at her and not even care about the clothes she wearing so....

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
I agree with bleach's point.

I prefer Rina drumming on stage rather than catwalking.
I'd like to keep on seeing SCANDAL as a rock group rather than an idol group.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:08 pm

wolflord8

Caless Student
Caless Student
bleachnlife wrote:If she ever becomes a model everyone would just look at her and not even care about the clothes she wearing so....

Love what you are thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
Agree with Jibba.
I'd rather her be a drummer. Not many girl drummers out there!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 am

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ive always thought that maybe rina should've been a model given how pretty she is
but then again. there arent that many cute drummers out there.
so she probably should stick to drumming.
but sometimes it does feel like a wasted potential *her cuteness*

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Shes too cute to be a model... all the guys would just drool when they see her so its not the best business move besides I don't think she suits having over the top amount of makeup. True there ain't enough cute female drummers... just stick with drumming Rina your much better doing that, than being a stick thin model.... Cool

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:04 am

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
then less chance to see Rina on TV or...Live performance like current activities... Sad
talking 'bout model, my friend bcome a "wedding dress" model which her height not even reach 160... Rock on and I prefer RINA intro herself as "RINA desu...SCANDAL Doramu....! Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
rock_chick wrote:Ive always thought that maybe rina should've been a model given how pretty she is
but then again. there arent that many cute drummers out there.
so she probably should stick to drumming.
but sometimes it does feel like a wasted potential *her cuteness*

Haha... It is not wasted at all, look at how awesome she looks when she is drumming, and during all other times~~

Back to top Go down