Re: SCANDAL Salon/Nail pictures
Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 am

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Re-hosting BB's last set of posted images because that blog doesn't allow hotlinking.

Spoiler:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 am

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
(whatcha doing, MAMI? LOL.)²
Ok after seeing these, I have to say that i prefer Haruna's hair this way, short... OMG she looks stunning (well she already was xD but now even more). Maybe it's personal preference but wow...

And god... Mami is soooo beautiful. It seems I get shocked every time I see her, heh. And I know I have already said that, but well hehe... she really is looking like a doll. So cute Love
I bet the reason Haruna's hair look so good now (at least for me xD) is because Mami had a hand in it. UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 am

noctis

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh HARUNA THE LENGTH AND COLOR ISH SMEXY! C'mere i'll give you a hug. >:D<

Thanks for teh link BB! :3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 am

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
lengthwise ♥~
color.. ill pass D:

i love black moar

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm, I will understand if some are disappointed about Mami's supposedly "radical" hair change but violent reactions? Wow, the dudes who posted those wild comments at that FB page are sure whacked.. Onion Wahaha

hmmm, Mami looks different (and still pretty! Love ) but I want to see more pics of here sporting that hair color plus the ponytail.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hammer wrote:Ok, I think Mami is looking gorgeous with the new look. She looks like a doll OMG Love and honestly I really love that she is trying it. I think she will provably revert to black hair but she definitely has my full support on this lol. I will take some time to get used to it as everyone else but I approve 100% Thumbs Onion

@alrick13 Toatally agree with you there, if anyone dares to harass her in her twitter I will track down the IP, find the address and send a missile to the person's house Knuckles . If my Japanese was better I would have spammed her twitter (well not really but you get it xD) saying how I loved her new style and saying how I totally support her in trying a different style.

I also love Haruna new look. I think i might prefer her like this with short hair, but I will need to see more photos to decide properly.

And c'mon, with the name SCANDAL, they needed changes like that, and I don't know why some people are making such a fuss about it in her facebook fan page. What Mami did was not extreme, even in Japanese culture, i'm sorry, as 320x200 said... it's just hair.

It's getting attention because of the reasons already stated. It's more uncommon to have blonde hair over there, and hair is considered a big statement on your personality. Looking at Japanese fiction and games, character are often cutting their hair after a life-changing event, changing colors to symbolize a transformation, etc. It's a cultural difference and it makes sense to me.
I agree with you here, but I think what 320x200 is trying to say here is that even though it might be a big change for Japanese, it isn't for most western cultures, and there are some creating such a big fuss over it like "complaining about her new style or worse threatening her that he/she will no longer support Scandal especially Mami etc if she does not revert to her previous style...". And I can bet that more then half of them don't even know about what you said and are just being ignorant.
(None in SH thank god, but there really where some rather "harsh" comments on her FB fan page, don't know if they were deleted already, hope so. I can understand if people don't like her new look or whatever (even I will need some time to adjust as I said) and just state their opinion like it's being done here, but there is really no need to complain or harass).

And yeah, I really do hope that she will do some cosplay now... Please Onion

Totes agree now that their hair is "lighter in colour I bet Mami could find a character she could cosplay as Halloween is coming closer (2 weeks) be epic!! I quite like Haru's shorter hair I wonder if she'd go the next stage-> visual kei hair Love Haru looks more tough with that short hair if you know what I'm saying... Oh and she doesn't need to spend that much time drying her hair XD and shes saving shampoo and conditiioner XD Clap

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:39 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
HARUNAAAAAAAAAAAAFAFNAINRONBRONBO}{}"NISNSAI$%#BSITGJSOG#$T#EGFSGS@!#!!!!

I never expected she'll cut it to my ideal hair length of a girl. I just fell in love a million times moar. Love

I've always wanted RINA to cut her hair that short, so I never imagined and expected HARU with a short hair. And for me it really looks good on her. 8->

As for MAMI, I'm fine with either black or that new color. I really love when she ties her hair like the one in the virgin hall tour pic. :3

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
320x200 wrote:

No comments about the hair color change, but in this one, I can't see Mami's eye brow~~!! LOL
Certainly looks different from before.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
bleachnlife wrote:
Spoiler:
Hammer wrote:Ok, I think Mami is looking gorgeous with the new look. She looks like a doll OMG Love and honestly I really love that she is trying it. I think she will provably revert to black hair but she definitely has my full support on this lol. I will take some time to get used to it as everyone else but I approve 100% Thumbs Onion

@alrick13 Toatally agree with you there, if anyone dares to harass her in her twitter I will track down the IP, find the address and send a missile to the person's house Knuckles . If my Japanese was better I would have spammed her twitter (well not really but you get it xD) saying how I loved her new style and saying how I totally support her in trying a different style.

I also love Haruna new look. I think i might prefer her like this with short hair, but I will need to see more photos to decide properly.

And c'mon, with the name SCANDAL, they needed changes like that, and I don't know why some people are making such a fuss about it in her facebook fan page. What Mami did was not extreme, even in Japanese culture, i'm sorry, as 320x200 said... it's just hair.

It's getting attention because of the reasons already stated. It's more uncommon to have blonde hair over there, and hair is considered a big statement on your personality. Looking at Japanese fiction and games, character are often cutting their hair after a life-changing event, changing colors to symbolize a transformation, etc. It's a cultural difference and it makes sense to me.
I agree with you here, but I think what 320x200 is trying to say here is that even though it might be a big change for Japanese, it isn't for most western cultures, and there are some creating such a big fuss over it like "complaining about her new style or worse threatening her that he/she will no longer support Scandal especially Mami etc if she does not revert to her previous style...". And I can bet that more then half of them don't even know about what you said and are just being ignorant.
(None in SH thank god, but there really where some rather "harsh" comments on her FB fan page, don't know if they were deleted already, hope so. I can understand if people don't like her new look or whatever (even I will need some time to adjust as I said) and just state their opinion like it's being done here, but there is really no need to complain or harass).

And yeah, I really do hope that she will do some cosplay now... Please Onion

Totes agree now that their hair is "lighter in colour I bet Mami could find a character she could cosplay as Halloween is coming closer (2 weeks) be epic!! I quite like Haru's shorter hair I wonder if she'd go the next stage-> visual kei hair Love Haru looks more tough with that short hair if you know what I'm saying... Oh and she doesn't need to spend that much time drying her hair XD and shes saving shampoo and conditiioner XD Clap

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, Haru definitely looks more tough now, actually in my opinion she looks like a heroines... OMG I still can't get used to how awesome she is looking now.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I JUST SAW HARUNA'S HAIR AND I LIKE DIED... OH MY GOSH, IT'S SO CUTE(sorry about caps, I cant control myself)

I don't care if some people don't like it, I totally LOVE it LOVE
I wonder why Rina isn't trying new things?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Holy crap Tomo has red hair 8D

well not totally red, but a dark red lol

I like it Happy I'm a big fan of red hair and I think it looks good on Tomo Love

wonder if Rina will make a change to her hair next... Hmmm

Last edited by Ono Sasazaki on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Wow... nice find, so now we know what they look like for their current tour, it looks refreshing really.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wat wrote:

Doesn't get any cuter than that :)

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh WHAAAA!! I Didn't notice her hair before.. holy crap it is awesome awesome awesome, it looks great on her. Ok, totally approved this

And yeah that pic above... Love Dies

Now just waiting for Rina's pics. Can't wait...

Also, I wonder what made them want to change their hair style. Hope they stay some time like this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
we HAVE to get used to the girls changing their hairstyles from time to time. Hey, they look like they're having fun and they all still look cute! Onion Whistle

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I think that they're going to be changing their hairstyle a lot from now on.

Maybe everytime they release a new single/album, not only will they get new outfits but new hairdos Clap

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:26 am

alrick13

I think most of those clamoring or even thinking of petitioning the girls to revert back to their previous style in Facebook are from regions that have multiple native hair colors... But the girls are in Japan so I think it is the difference in trend and cultural impact...

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Awwwww~~~ Tomo with red hair!!!! Cuteeee~~~ loving her new hair! Love

Onion Smile Onion Smile
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 am

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
TOMO with dark red hair.. this is so UBER CUTE... waith dobon dobon do with the blonde and reddish hair.. hahah NICE COMBO TOMAMI :D

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 am

BB

International Performer
International Performer
was surprised when i saw TOMO's new red hair colour. was really different from what i expected initially.

a brand new SCANDAL has been borned then! thanks wat!

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
wah, naisu timo!
a very nice hairstyle and color
maybe I should try it next time
not gonna try the color and not going to cut my hair any shorter though ;p
thanks for the share wat!

You're welcome RINA!!!  
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 pm

BB

International Performer
International Performer
got a feeling nail salon will be out. RINA had her nail done by Risel, same as the place for her hair.

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ehh... already? guess we will have to wait for more photos...

Back to top Go down