Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 pm

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kinda confused over this

Haru and Mami are from Aichi-ken
Tomo is from Hyogo
Rina is from Nara

But they all say they are from Osaka....which is a totally different prefecture and city

Why?

Back to top Go down

Re: AICHI? OSAKA??
Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Isn't Caless in Osaka?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well i dunno...

but meaning...???

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
The 'they' means the 'band' not they themselves personally.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 pm

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahhh...i see...possible..

But they refer to Osaka as home alot...which usual context would normally refer to their own place

e.g Haruna : " i am from osaka"

just a personal pov, I would tink that her house and parents basically her roots etc would be in osaka & not aichi....

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Fujiko

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When HARUNA says in interviews, "We're from Osaka", she's talking about the entire band.
SCANDAL (the band) originated in Osaka, so it's correct to say that they came from there. Osaka is their "home away from home" because that is how the girls met and started the group.

So to put it easily, SCANDAL is from Osaka. However, each member of SCANDAL comes from a different prefecture. During interviews, the host is asking questions to SCANDAL -- not just HARUNA, just TOMOMI, just MAMI, or just RINA. This is why you don't hear them say, "MAMI and I are from Aichi, but RINA and TOMOMI are from these prefectures." I hope that made some sense, and don't let it trouble you too much!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

Hikari

Caless Student
Caless Student
I forgot where I read this but the girls met up in the Osaka branch of their school (Caless).
So just what Fujiko-san said, that's where the band was formed so it's like they're home... most probably, they stayed in Osaka during their school days and... well I'm not really sure...? ;P

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If I recall correctly from reading old blog entries and such..

SCANDAL is considered formed in Osaka because that's where the girls would meet up to jam and that's where they started out (Osaka-Jo grounds - Shiroten).

During that time, Haruna and Mami were attending Caless Nagoya campus while Rina and Tomo went to the Osaka campus. Both Mami and Haru consider Nagoya as their hometown because they went to school and grew up there. Ditto for Rina and Tomo with Osaka.

They and their families may have come from elsewhere but at least during the girls' pre-SCANDAL school years it sounds like they moved and settled in Nagoya and Osaka respectively.

Hope that makes some sense...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahh....thx for all e clarification...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Fujiko wrote:When HARUNA says in interviews, "We're from Osaka", she's talking about the entire band.
SCANDAL (the band) originated in Osaka, so it's correct to say that they came from there. Osaka is their "home away from home" because that is how the girls met and started the group.

So to put it easily, SCANDAL is from Osaka. However, each member of SCANDAL comes from a different prefecture. During interviews, the host is asking questions to SCANDAL -- not just HARUNA, just TOMOMI, just MAMI, or just RINA. This is why you don't hear them say, "MAMI and I are from Aichi, but RINA and TOMOMI are from these prefectures." I hope that made some sense, and don't let it trouble you too much!

Now Everything Is Clear:D Tnx Fujiko Nice One

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down