Nominate SCANDAL at Ellen DeGeneres show
Posted on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 pm

alrick13

saw this post from tumblr:

The Ellen Show, for those of you that actually even remotely watch a bit of American TV, would know that it’s one of the most popular talk shows around. Now, Ellen is looking for an international band to be on her show and it is a pretty big deal because many people gained popularity after being on her show (Eg: Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber etc). This could easily be a chance for SCANDAL to showcase their musical talent and gain more international fans by literally performing in America again.

All you have to do is go to that link at the bottom & fill out all the appropriate information to help get SCANDAL on The Ellen Show. It’s quite simple tbh. I’m thinking at the area “Tell Us Your Story”, we can put how different SCANDAL is from other idol groups or bands and they’ve had the experience of performing overseas (or more importantly in the States) several times. Also, it would help if you guys can put why you think SCANDAL is good enough to be there as well.

Lastly, get SCANDAL noticed on The Ellen Show’s Facebook! Remember to like The Ellen DeGeneres Show and post whatever you want to get SCANDAL noticed! The current situation is that Ellen’s wall is completely flooded with names of Kpop groups and I’m hardly seeing names of any Japanese artists at all. So please help do your part and hopefully, we’ll get to see SCANDAL in America for the third time!

Link to help get SCANDAL on The Ellen DeGeneres Show:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remember to spread some SCANDAL love on FB

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a long shot judging the volume of Kpop related post on the FB page but who knows this might be a big break for them into the international music scene.... please if you have the time lets help them

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Re: Nominate SCANDAL at Ellen DeGeneres show
Posted on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
I filled out the form!!
Let's get Scandal more well known out there! Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alright, time to fill out the form, thanks for the link man!

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Aquiles

Caless Student
Caless Student
the form and I wrote about how the band is different from others around the world, I know of no other rock band made up of women first and second that the singer split with the rest of the band's vocals. through all this and more scandal is special to me ^ ^

and that the forum you need my help to take off the band here in Brazil, can be assured that I will do my best.

Last edited by EugeneAng on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)

mea magna potentia et tremunt a facie mea,
nunc ut inspici oculis meis sicut anima mea ...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 am

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just realized, not to be a debby downer or anything, but she may prefer a group with a person fluent in english.

So, in my eyes, I believe a Kpop group is more fitting since some groups have member(s) who can speak English fluently.

I will fill out the form for Scandal though!

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 am

Aquiles

Caless Student
Caless Student
if she wanted would have it by the rules of form and not on what I saw, and the girls from what I saw Tomomi to speak English, or at least understand now that they are growing them is Chanse export your music to other countries beyond those they have touched. I hope not score have been very offensive ^ ^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 am

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
@tofu Hey, there's still a chance though with each form that is filled out

also @Aquiles Nice avatar.....lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 am

Aquiles

Caless Student
Caless Student

Last edited by Aquiles on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 am

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aquiles wrote:if she wanted would have it by the rules of form and not on what I saw, and the girls from what I saw Tomomi to speak English, or at least understand now that they are growing them is Chanse export your music to other countries beyond those they have touched. I hope not score have been very offensive ^ ^

What?

If I am interpreting correctly, then you are saying that SCANDAL members can speak English.

I wont doubt that they can, but it will be possibly the most basic English though.

What I mean is that Kpop groups have members who speak English fluently, therefore, making it easier to communicate between the two parties.

Just saying, I find having a translator quite annoying, as well as the time it takes. Unless they do what Japanese shows do, and have subs down below.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 am

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i just filled out a form. let's hope it works! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

mamifan1

Caless Student
Caless Student
i love Ellen DeGeneres she's awesome so filling out that form for SCANDAL

UHUH! scandal is awsome
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 am

Fujiko

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tofu wrote:I just realized, not to be a debby downer or anything, but she may prefer a group with a person fluent in english.
Ellen has had many "stars" from overseas who had an interpreter on the show such as the 9 year old guitarist from Japan. I don't think it should be a problem if we're talking about Ellen DeGeneres. She can pretty much make anything happen. Happy

But with that being said, I sent in my nomination for SCANDAL! It would be great to see them on the show!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 am

sl10

Caless Student
Caless Student
already done.... Nice One
hope they can be recognize....!! TOJ Onion

~"Music is my Pride"~
Back to top Go down