Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 pm


Azz96

Caless Student
Caless Student
I see... You guys meeting each other tomorrow.? For th concert??

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Azz96 wrote:I see... You guys meeting each other tomorrow.? For th concert??

Got around 200 pictures, not all are of good quality as I was doing high angle shots.. but there are a few which are awesome, do enjoy :D

Ya meeting, go the other thread http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t3704p820-scandal-asia-tour-2011-singapore#241640

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm


masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 pm


rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons

I heard also~ but they left at 7:45pm so I thought they done le... high speed signture

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm


rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons

I heard also~ but they left at 7:45pm so I thought they done le... high speed signture

Ok, I left at 7.30


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons

I heard also~ but they left at 7:45pm so I thought they done le... high speed signture

Ok, I left at 7.30

why never wait for bye bye?

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:13 pm


rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons

I heard also~ but they left at 7:45pm so I thought they done le... high speed signture

Ok, I left at 7.30

why never wait for bye bye?

Had to rush off for dinner. Rush from work and reach ard 5 to check got crowd, saw the crowd and joined queue on empty stomach so no choice


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
masterelr wrote:Well I kinda feel sad for the other hundreds who turned up but didn't get theirs signed because time was up...

Really??? I thought the rest were w/o coupons

I heard also~ but they left at 7:45pm so I thought they done le... high speed signture

Ok, I left at 7.30

why never wait for bye bye?

Had to rush off for dinner. Rush from work and reach ard 5 to check got crowd, saw the crowd and joined queue on empty stomach so no choice

same arh~ I rush from house at 2:30pm never eat till after Scandal went bye bye ... For Scandal, missing 1 meal is WORTH IT! HORA!

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
posted album one at the other thread~

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm


rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:posted album one at the other thread~

Spotted myself in the photos...haha


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:posted album one at the other thread~

Spotted myself in the photos...haha

lol~ nice, that means u were standing near by~ :D

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 pm


rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:posted album one at the other thread~

Spotted myself in the photos...haha

lol~ nice, that means u were standing near by~ :D

4 rows behind u


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:
Serenula wrote:posted album one at the other thread~

Spotted myself in the photos...haha

lol~ nice, that means u were standing near by~ :D

4 rows behind u

x3~

anyway~ I would suggest going to the other thread~ this one was for the arrival yesterday~

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm


chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

still got MORE!!

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm


toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
how come i cant see the photos? Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:how come i cant see the photos? Sad

Pass word~~~ u go see carefully

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm


chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

still got MORE!!

Great!! 楽しみに~~

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

still got MORE!!

Great!! 楽しみに~~

Posted~ go see at other thread

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm


shadowhawk

Caless Student
Caless Student
i've posted my fancam on the other thread... go see ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am


HamiTori

Caless Student
Caless Student
shadowhawk wrote:i've posted my fancam on the other thread... go see ^^

Which thread do you posted your fancam video at? I cannot find it. Appreciate if you could put the link to that thread.

MThanks!!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 am


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 am


chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

still got MORE!!

Great!! 楽しみに~~

Posted~ go see at other thread

Sorry to ask again, I tried to look through the asia tour singapore tread but I can't find it. Pretty please if you can direct the link? It is not the same link as the previous one right? Is it the photobucket one?

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th Sept, SCANDAL's Arrival!
Posted on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:
Serenula wrote:
chiy102 wrote:Really nice coverage~~

Kudos to the great photos, Serenula

still got MORE!!

Great!! 楽しみに~~

Posted~ go see at other thread

Sorry to ask again, I tried to look through the asia tour singapore tread but I can't find it. Pretty please if you can direct the link? It is not the same link as the previous one right? Is it the photobucket one?

WHich one do you one? the Photos or videos or both?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down