You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
azriel wrote:those tt went today shld be rock'n right now ... .shout.

Definitely. .dance. LOVE .hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:37 pm

tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
feelslikedance wrote:Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Onion Skipping
I'll be going with my younger sister and her friend. But if you happen to spot a short girl with a looooong ponytail it should be me :D

Hmm is it allowed if we were to ask one of us to stay in line for the concert while the rest buy merch and help the one queuing for us also?
tats wat i wanted to do with makoto but...he not so keen. lol. if we can do tat, it would be alot easier to go buy stuff and not worry about the concert queue..except we need to go back in time so the one queuing can go buy too .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 pm

tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Rhythm wrote:
tempostorm wrote:
-Rhythm wrote:Lol. I will probably be there at around 1:45pm to 2pm. Have to take my bass from home. >_<
o.o u in a band?

Uh ya. Lol. I went there just now, looked around, felt so awkward and left straight away. >_<
Anybody want to meet tomorrow? Probably at bugis or something.

shadowhawk wrote:@-Rhythm: What time?? I'm thinking of a early lunch(more like brunch) at city hall? then head over...

-Rhythm wrote:If I can wake up on time, i'll probably be at bugis mrt at around 1:20pm.

idk if i can come any earlier hmmm cos got a fren coming along but he wants to play psp then watch concert .shy. oh well, nvm bah, i might or might be buying the merchandise but i think tat one not so important. the important one is to watch them live!!!! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 pm

shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tempostorm: like this u shld still go early lol... going with ur friend more important or meeting scandal more important? lolz...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 pm

syl000

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can anyone jio me for tmrw for meetup? Very sad i tmrw nid to go alone... T_T

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 pm

cyberdoll

cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
syl000 wrote:Can anyone jio me for tmrw for meetup? Very sad i tmrw nid to go alone... T_T

haha...i'll be there at 1-2pm, my contact is 97435383, let me know if you wanna meet up or something

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:34 pm

syl000

Caless Student
Caless Student
cyberdoll wrote:
syl000 wrote:Can anyone jio me for tmrw for meetup? Very sad i tmrw nid to go alone... T_T

haha...i'll be there at 1-2pm, my contact is 97435383, let me know if you wanna meet up or something
Sure bro! How are u going there? MRT? If so can we meet at bugis or smth

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:16 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For those going tomorrow for the 1 st time, you need to spend a min of 60 sgd to get the meet and greet tix & the session is basically after the concert where you will queue up again BUT dun xpect lots of time to shake the girls' hands becuz I was basically shoved aside by the security and completed the process in less than 15 secs.

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone did enjoy tonight concert?
I did enjoy it, let share our views here.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 6 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

shinjet

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just came back from their concert! Think I'm the earliest lol cuz most of the guys & girls should be on their way home after the meet & greet session haha.

I got the $78 tick so was at the circle area on the 2nd floor. Was sitted at the 3rd row centre, view was really good for me but I hope I didn't block that malay girl behind me cuz of my height (she must be cursing & swearing at me i think .waaa. ) Everybody was hyped & sang along with the girls! Their commentary I can only rmb 2 which is:

TOMOMI: I...ate...chicken...rice... LOVE
HARUNA: Many shopping, many eating... .toj.

Loved the encore part also, was like really jumping when they played Kagerou & Everybody Say Yeah! nearly fall down lol. Anyways, it ended around 9.40pm or so, duration like 1 hr 30min+ BUT IT'S REALLY WORTHWHILE!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:22 pm

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shinjet wrote:I just came back from their concert! Think I'm the earliest lol cuz most of the guys & girls should be on their way home after the meet & greet session haha.

I got the $78 tick so was at the circle area on the 2nd floor. Was sitted at the 3rd row centre, view was really good for me but I hope I didn't block that malay girl behind me cuz of my height (she must be cursing & swearing at me i think .waaa. ) Everybody was hyped & sang along with the girls! Their commentary I can only rmb 2 which is:

TOMOMI: I...ate...chicken...rice... LOVE
HARUNA: Many shopping, many eating... .toj.

Loved the encore part also, was like really jumping when they played Kagerou & Everybody Say Yeah! nearly fall down lol. Anyways, it ended around 9.40pm or so, duration like 1 hr 30min+ BUT IT'S REALLY WORTHWHILE!!!

I am sitting in the first row, if you happens to see a blue glow stick that is quite bright, and changing of light stick position,that is me.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:30 pm

azriel

azriel

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://xxsaintxx.deviantart.com
wad are the prices of merchs... ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:36 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
at the meet and greet session after the concert, was it possible for you to get a photo with them?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

shinjet

Caless Student
Caless Student
xKai wrote: I am sitting in the first row, if you happens to see a blue glow stick that is quite bright, and changing of light stick position,that is me.

Centre too? lol I can't really rmb haha sorry. But I rmb seeing 2 guys swinging their towels/shirts when Scandal sang Doll .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shinjet wrote:
xKai wrote: I am sitting in the first row, if you happens to see a blue glow stick that is quite bright, and changing of light stick position,that is me.

Centre too? lol I can't really rmb haha sorry. But I rmb seeing 2 guys swinging their towels/shirts when Scandal sang Doll .clap.

nope toward the right site where Mami is playing.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:anyone did enjoy tonight concert?

I loved the concert & I heard somebody calling your name but I cant put a face to you

@tomomixogawa - no you cant

Last edited by rinalcardi on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 pm

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rinalcardi wrote:

I loved the concert & I heard somebody calling your name but I cant put a face to you

私? why call me? lol

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tips for those who are going alone (like I did today):

1. The queue on the left is for going into the concert hall. Most of the people in the queue already reached way before 4pm, so after 4pm, there was only sporadic growth in the length of the queue.

2. A queue suddenly formed on the right slightly after 5pm when the merchandising tables were set up. If you are alone, queue up on the right to get your merchandise first before rejoining the queue on the left. If you are in a pair with your friend, someone should stay in the concert queue while the other gets his merchandise, then swap.

3. It was rather easy to be within the first 200 people to spend >= $60 on the merchandise. Even if you come at 7pm, you might still be the first 200.

4. Buying just one t-shirt will qualify you for the meet-and-greet pass, but be prepared to accept "L" size.

Back to top Go down

xoxoelaineee

xoxoelaineee

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.fuckyeahscandalband.tumblr.com
Just back home from the concert too! I don't really post much here but I'm going to do it now because I'm still totally high over SCANDAL!

Here's some of the merchandise available: Tee in S/M/L sizes ($60), Baby Action Asian Tour in Singapore Poster ($20), towel ($40), stickers ($20), keychain etc. I'm sorry I can't remember all but there you go. For those wanting to get their tees, do make it there early. I was there quite late due to school, and only L-size was left Sad

They had the exact same setlist as the Taiwan & Hong Kong cons. Started with GLAMOUROUS YOU, ended with EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!, a nice total of 15 awesome songs. The MC sessions were cute too, but I'm a little surprised they didn't even have a translator. My friend can't understand anything more than "Konnichiwa" & "Arigatou", so it was just too bad for her.

And the meet and greet was honestly too fast. I hated how the security people just pushed you through it. I managed to tell Tomomi to "Have more Singapore food" (in which she smiled widely & said "arigatou"), but I was just pushed past the other 3 members. Still, it was super great to meet them. They are all just too adorable in person.

Overall: Loved the concert, love SCANDAL, total hate for the security/personnel. But it's ok, so long we get to see & enjoy SCANDAL's con yeah Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:49 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:

私? why call me? lol

No idea, a group of guys gals called out your name

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
azriel wrote:wad are the prices of merchs... ?

From Memory:
T-shirt: 60
Towel: 40
Sticker: 20
Canta Handphone Strap: 20
Floater Keychain: 20
Poster: 20

Last edited by Flare on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rinalcardi wrote:
xKai wrote:
rinalcardi wrote:

私? why call me? lol

No idea, a group of guys gals called out your name

pls, I not famous, there is nth to shout...

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:58 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xoxoelaineee wrote:

And the meet and greet was honestly too fast. I hated how the security people just pushed you through it. I managed to tell Tomomi to "Have more Singapore food" (in which she smiled widely & said "arigatou"), but I was just pushed past the other 3 members. Still, it was super great to meet them. They are all just too adorable in person.

I AGREE with u on this! Wat I told Tomomi was wonderful performance & she smiled widely and said thank you

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Do you guys think the price of the merchandise is way too expensive? Or is it considered normal?
I bought a shirt, towel, and key chain... and damn... $120.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:Do you guys think the price of the merchandise is way too expensive? Or is it considered normal?
I bought a shirt, towel, and key chain... and damn... S120.

Honestly thats the way it goes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.