Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 pm

yui no tomodachi

yui no tomodachi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm so the queue for merchandise and the concert itself is different??? Wow,how to clone myself too haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:35 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yui no tomodachi wrote:Hmm so the queue for merchandise and the concert itself is different??? Wow,how to clone myself too haha

I m not sayin it is..but logically assuming...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 pm

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Urm.. can I know if the "No queuing before 3pm" rule is for the merchandise booth or the concert queue?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Rhythm wrote:Urm.. can I know if the "No queuing before 3pm" rule is for the merchandise booth or the concert queue?

Should be both... Remember, tomorrow is a school day...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i think they purposely make 2 things happening at the same time to disperse the crowd

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
sorry for the late reply, been editing the photos. do check them out at http://popcultureonline.net like tomorrow or smth once my editor gets them.

anyway back to topic, the sign i saw just say queues, but i believe they should be setting up concert merch stall nearby, the theatre is in the basement btw, so u'll have to go down the steps to see the entrance of the theatre. there's quite a big space there, but yeah, 3pm then we're officially allowed to queue. i'll be going there slightly earlier, around 11-12pm to go eat first. then i'll go over.

judging from previous concerts like MUSE, slash, paramore, and SCANDAL's dreamer, i think they will only set up booth like 3-4pm, since the concert's at 8pm.

but then again, i may be wrong.

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
toonz wrote:i think they purposely make 2 things happening at the same time to disperse the crowd
Nah, this is a very common practice. Sales of merchandise usually starts about 2-3 hours before the show. People will just Q for the merchandise and once they bought the merchandise, they'll proceed to Q for the show.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Flare wrote:
toonz wrote:i think they purposely make 2 things happening at the same time to disperse the crowd
Nah, this is a very common practice. Sales of merchandise usually starts about 2-3 hours before the show. People will just Q for the merchandise and once they bought the merchandise, they'll proceed to Q for the show.

oh ya..that's quite true .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi, started following this thread once in a while since July after I chanced upon a blog post about SCANDAL's first concert here in Singapore. Great source of information to keep abreast of happenings. Happy

Was at the autograph session too and noticed a fairly big organised group of fans with mic and video cam mounted on a monopod. Should be from SH?

初めまして。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaii wrote:Hi, started following this thread once in a while since July after I chanced upon a blog post about SCANDAL's first concert here in Singapore. Great source of information to keep abreast of happenings. Happy

Was at the autograph session too and noticed a fairly big organised group of fans with mic and video cam mounted on a monopod. Should be from SH?

初めまして。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Ha... There were several group of us. I'm the guy with the monopod. よろしく。

Just a quick reminder. Please prepare cash for the purchase of merchandise. Other forms of payment are usually not accepted.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
and for everyone who is going for both days, bring the CORRECT ticket for FRIDAY. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Flare wrote:
Kaii wrote:Hi, started following this thread once in a while since July after I chanced upon a blog post about SCANDAL's first concert here in Singapore. Great source of information to keep abreast of happenings. Happy

初めまして。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Ha... There were several group of us. I'm the guy with the monopod. よろしく。

Just a quick reminder. Please prepare cash for the purchase of merchandise. Other forms of payment are usually not accepted.

Saw a few monopods, one seemed to be yours but you weren't holding it iirc. You were the only person I could recognise, ha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay, my video's up. I really need a new camera...

I can't post links yet so... go to Youtube and add this to the end of the Youtube URL:

Code:
watch?v=OXi0szSAK44&hd=1

Maybe some old bird can help me put up a link.

Hmmm... Think they didn't catch our "We Love Takoyaki"...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 pm

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
u made me shy lol... shouting the " we love!" hahaha

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 am

shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys, I have re-uploaded my fancam with the original file instead of the compressed one... seems that it came out slightly clearer...

Here's the link:

vv Click to view vv
Spoiler:

Last edited by shadowhawk on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 am

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh.. on this video, i can see Haruna speaking to what i think is the translator.. cant hear what Haru says but the translator was quite loud in relaying the info across.. we dont need a seat. xie xie. we dont need a seat. Or something like that...

Okayyyyy! Haru rox.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:50 am

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TomomixOgawa wrote:You guys are lucky to get to go to things early~ I have school!! >< Like today I got home from sch at 4 was rushing rushing to get to the 313 as early as I could!!

I have got work

turtle-san wrote:

This is so awesome la! All thanks to you I was able to get Tomomi's response. I'm still LOVE .love. LOVE over it OTL LOL

Im still in a daze! Anyway, good job on the vids, flare & shadowhawk

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 am

shinjet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Flare wrote:
shinjet wrote:Lol actually I'm nt surprised by HMV's FAILED arrangement. Maybe it's just a local thing u noe lol.

TML WILL BE A BLAST! WOOT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Yes, there were chairs provided. But the members wanted to do the signing standing. Here in Singapore, artiste at signing sessions are usually seated. But in Japanese culture, if they were seated as we approach them will suggest that they are our seniors, someone respected or superior to us. Of course it's more difficult to do it standing but the girls are showing their courtesy and respect for us by standing. So appreciate their efforts.
SCANDAL 最高!

Oo icic. Tks Flare-san for the clarification. Cuz I thought the MC was giving excuses by saying they wanted to do by standing. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:16 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
So anyone still meeting early today? I opened my eyes and I cannot sleep liao! Closed my eyes again and all I can see was yesterday's scene. . LOVE .

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 am

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
shadowhawk wrote:
Serenula wrote:
toonz wrote:the mc is very noisy leh....

won't forgive her calling Tomomi as Tatami
Eh?! issit? I think the MC is so fluent in Rubbish that i didnt noticed... wahh... scary language...

evaline wrote:@shadowhawk

thanks for the video!

whats the videocam you used? you are the guy tht used something that looks like a stick right? lol
Nope, that is Flare. I'm 3 place infront of him using a Lumix LX5 camera.

haha~ she was saying, " When I shout their names, scream... Haruna... Mami. TATAMI.. Rina.... " ..I was like .. who the hell is tatami?

oh u r portable Jabens?

tatami? lol I heard that too.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 am

shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Friday concert ppl enjoy urselves today. remember to cheer passionately for the girls... i'll do the same tmr...
I'm nw on my way for my university orientation haiz.. sianz..
Come to think of it, i shld try to find a way to buy a normal lightstick.. the one i own is too imba running on 3 x AAA lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 am

iLoonatic

Caless Student
Caless Student
eh after the autograph the slip of paper is for what ah? anyone got win anything?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 am

firelit

firelit

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If you guys have any gifts for the girls and haven't given it to them yet, pass them to me today or tomorrow, i'll be wearing the SGSH shirt with a red jacket over it. I('ll hand it over to the staff member.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 Siggy610
"Divided by Oceans, Mountains and great distances but brought together by Music"
"Burning brightly even in the darkest of nights"
"Veni Vidi Vici"

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 Ssss10
SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 2 Shp10

userbar courtesy of haruhiyuu
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:22 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Flare, woo thanks for the vid, made my day early in the morning.. haa now stuck in school for Final Year Project.. see when finish then I meet you guys there, sadly I didn't get the tix for friday as I wasn't aware of the news.. (overseas..>_<) hontoni zannan desu..

So it seems no queuing until 3pm? Are the 1pm dudes still going there at that time? Since I am not going concert on friday, I can jaga some of you guys for the merch or queue, let me know :D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.