Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:01 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
I think they sure will have a rule that says each person can only buy one merchandise for themselves. Otherwise one person can buy 10 at the same time and thats not allowed if its limited stuff.
So you have to choose... either get good seats at the concert, or meet them after the concert. Well thats not a hard choice!
I'm staying in a hotel near Little India so I'll probably walk there (need to get directions first) to see the situation later...

Oh and can we share the youtube videos on Facebook or something?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:07 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
masterelr wrote:I think they sure will have a rule that says each person can only buy one merchandise for themselves. Otherwise one person can buy 10 at the same time and thats not allowed if its limited stuff.
So you have to choose... either get good seats at the concert, or meet them after the concert. Well thats not a hard choice!
I'm staying in a hotel near Little India so I'll probably walk there (need to get directions first) to see the situation later...

As I said, am not going to concert, so I can either queue for one person at merch or for a bunch of guys at entry queue... if that is allowed ..?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:11 am

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:I think they sure will have a rule that says each person can only buy one merchandise for themselves. Otherwise one person can buy 10 at the same time and thats not allowed if its limited stuff.

Oh and can we share the youtube videos on Facebook or something?

As for mine, please feel free to share. I've already put a link on the Facebook SCANDAL Band page too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey new guy here =)
Was just wondering anybody going together for the concert?can add me in?loner here >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:Hey new guy here =)
Was just wondering anybody going together for the concert?can add me in?loner here >.<

Come around 1-3pm meet there directly at venue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:

As I said, am not going to concert, so I can either queue for one person at merch or for a bunch of guys at entry queue... if that is allowed ..?
Yea I knew you were going to do that and its allowed. :D
I'm just saying that in case anyone is planning to help others buy the merchandise. Thtas how it works most of the time but then I could be wrong...

I'm also a loner so yea..add me too! I'll be there early and am the short guy wearing a black shirt with a black back pack that says "THE BOOK OF ELI" in case anyone sees me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:34 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:
Serenula wrote:

I'm just saying that in case anyone is planning to help others buy the merchandise. Thtas how it works most of the time but then I could be wrong...

I'm also a loner so yea..add me too! I'll be there early and am the short guy wearing a black shirt with a black back pack that says "THE BOOK OF ELI" in case anyone sees me.

you are staying at a hotel near little india?is it near the MRT?Can meet you 1st as im walking from little india MRT and bring you to the place =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:40 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
masterelr wrote:
Serenula wrote:

luCkLEsS wrote:
masterelr wrote:
Serenula wrote:

you are staying at a hotel near little india?is it near the MRT?Can meet you 1st as im walking from little india MRT and bring you to the place =)

Leaving my number here, 96660115, call me.. btw what time you all deciding to meet up? I still think going early is better around 1pm or so

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:42 am

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i will meet u guys there, coming alone too Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
im ok with any time =) just need to know early so i can make it in time

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 3 Sigcf
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great... we all can meet up then..

luCkLEsS: Yeah I'm staying near the MRT. :D Just need to know the time then..

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
uhh.. 1-2pm is ok... try reaching b4 3.. Just like HMV, even though no queue, a lot of ppl came and flooded.

Anyway, they WILL NOT know that we are fans unless we dress too... obviously.. so they can't boot us.

let me know what u all think

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 3 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 am

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
we dont make it too obvious if not the school security might chase us away....

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr : Alright if its ok with you i will meet you at 1.30 at little india MRT?than we can just head down to the place
than i will just give Serenula a call?if thats ok with you

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:we dont make it too obvious if not the school security might chase us away....

Yup, the most we can act like students x3

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You guys got like boards and all?lol cause i have nothing at all hahas no light stick, nothing at all =X just gonna go and enjoy the music

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 am

tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:Dudes, here is the Fan and crowd album

http://photobucket.com/SCANDALHMVSG

Password : scandalheaven

thx XD now with the pics, i shld be able to spot some ppl on the sat concert, namely, makoto. LOL .smile.
cant wait for the concert on sat LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 am

toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
toonz wrote:we dont make it too obvious if not the school security might chase us away....

Yup, the most we can act like students x3

yeah! agree! .clap.

alright, setting off now. see u guys there and REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR TICKETS! .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 am

Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Will be going alone. I see if there are any people I can recognise other than the obvious Flare.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:You guys got like boards and all?lol cause i have nothing at all hahas no light stick, nothing at all =X just gonna go and enjoy the music

Uhh I am not going for the concert today... >_< just going to get merch first

tempostorm wrote:
Serenula wrote:Dudes, here is the Fan and crowd album

http://photobucket.com/SCANDALHMVSG

Password : scandalheaven

thx XD now with the pics, i shld be able to spot some ppl on the sat concert, namely, makoto. LOL .smile.
cant wait for the concert on sat LOVE

No probs :D ohw ohw, meet Sat!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 am

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Gawd... you guys... so lucky to be able to see them in person .rage.

Well, anyway, good luck there and have a nice show, hope you all enjoy it.

Make sure to give us news when you return plox =D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Those going for the concert today that managed to be the first 200, please post up here how was the experience onegai~~~

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 3 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can explain to me about the first 200 thing?i really don't get it lol first 200 for which queue?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
luCkLEsS wrote:masterelr : Alright if its ok with you i will meet you at 1.30 at little india MRT?than we can just head down to the place
than i will just give Serenula a call?if thats ok with you
Yea I'm ok.
I'll be bringing my laptop... uh..in case its needed or anything.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:Can explain to me about the first 200 thing?i really don't get it lol first 200 for which queue?

Good question, I think its the merch queue, first 200 to buy up to $60 or more will get the chance

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.