Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 am


Kaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:Can explain to me about the first 200 thing?i really don't get it lol first 200 for which queue?

From Sistic website:
Limited exclusive Scandal Concert merchandise is on sale at the venue merchandise booth.
First 200 ticket holders who have purchase the merchandise will be given an opportunity to meet and greet with the band after the concert. (one per ticket holder for purchase and valid for the current day concert only).

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 am


qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
must spend $60 ah ? is it written anywhere ? sorry i dont seem to read anywhere..

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:19 am


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
qx123 wrote:must spend $60 ah ? is it written anywhere ? sorry i dont seem to read anywhere..

its in the Merch thread.
but ya, I dunno.. since sistic say is the Limited thingy, then just buy that lor... perhaps it cost $60 for that one item?



Last edited by Serenula on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaii wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:Can explain to me about the first 200 thing?i really don't get it lol first 200 for which queue?

From Sistic website:
Limited exclusive Scandal Concert merchandise is on sale at the venue merchandise booth.
First 200 ticket holders who have purchase the merchandise will be given an opportunity to meet and greet with the band after the concert. (one per ticket holder for purchase and valid for the current day concert only).

ah alright thanks so i guess must be there early lol
My number is 82335880 if anybody wanna meet can just give me a call as well

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 am


cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
sat people wanna push up from 4pm and meet maybe at 230-3pm instead?

i think we all wanna be the first 200 to purchase the merch :D

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 am


qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh thanks for clarifying..

For those who were there and feel bored.. maybe can read this interview

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5277564&page=3

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 am


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaii wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:Can explain to me about the first 200 thing?i really don't get it lol first 200 for which queue?

From Sistic website:
Limited exclusive Scandal Concert merchandise is on sale at the venue merchandise booth.
First 200 ticket holders who have purchase the merchandise will be given an opportunity to meet and greet with the band after the concert. (one per ticket holder for purchase and valid for the current day concert only).

ah alright thanks so i guess must be there early lol
My number is 82335880 if anybody wanna meet can just give me a call as well

Do remember there is a queue block up to 3pm, so if u wanna go early, try to be inconspicuous, see u there, trying to reach earliest 1 pm

@cyberdoll YES! I going 11am x3


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 am


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:masterelr : Alright if its ok with you i will meet you at 1.30 at little india MRT?than we can just head down to the place
than i will just give Serenula a call?if thats ok with you
Yea I'm ok.
I'll be bringing my laptop... uh..in case its needed or anything.
alright so i will recognize you by your backpack yea?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 am


cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Serenula wrote:@cyberdoll YES! I going 11am x3

what so early?? OMG

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 am


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
cyberdoll wrote:
Serenula wrote:@cyberdoll YES! I going 11am x3

what so early?? OMG

Hahaha why not man~ no harm going early.. its a saturday ~! first 200!! COME ON~~

Ok guys I am on my way now, see u all at the school, CALL MEZZZ

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 am


masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
luCkLEsS wrote:
masterelr wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:masterelr : Alright if its ok with you i will meet you at 1.30 at little india MRT?than we can just head down to the place
than i will just give Serenula a call?if thats ok with you
Yea I'm ok.
I'll be bringing my laptop... uh..in case its needed or anything.
alright so i will recognize you by your backpack yea?
Yeah black pack pack with black shirt!

This is a chance of a lifetime so yea you guys should go early!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 am


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:
masterelr wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:masterelr : Alright if its ok with you i will meet you at 1.30 at little india MRT?than we can just head down to the place
than i will just give Serenula a call?if thats ok with you
Yea I'm ok.
I'll be bringing my laptop... uh..in case its needed or anything.
alright so i will recognize you by your backpack yea?
Yeah black pack pack with black shirt!

This is a chance of a lifetime so yea you guys should go early!
which part of the MRT you want to meet?The passenger service?
Going off now too see you there



Last edited by luCkLEsS on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:39 am


tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
cyberdoll wrote:
Serenula wrote:@cyberdoll YES! I going 11am x3

what so early?? OMG

Hahaha why not man~ no harm going early.. its a saturday ~! first 200!! COME ON~~

Ok guys I am on my way now, see u all at the school, CALL MEZZZ

serious ah? cant make it tat early so probably reach there at 4plus on sat. see u guys there! Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 am


xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oh ya, today ZaoBao got their news, I shall upload it and help to translate it.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:46 am


masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
luCkLEsS wrote:
which part of the MRT you want to meet?The passenger service?
Going off now too see you there

Not too sure where's the passenger service but yea I think I can ask around. Will be heading there now..

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 am


chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
行きます!!
最高の夜だぜ~~楽しみにするよ!!

(Haha anyhow whack, forgive me)

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:56 am


-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lol. I will probably be there at around 1:45pm to 2pm. Have to take my bass from home. >_<

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 am


Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jus reach home...gonna spam bathe eat pack n try to leave by 2...

reach by 3.30

AHHH!! RUSH RUSH

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 am


tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:oh ya, today ZaoBao got their news, I shall upload it and help to translate it.

本当に???? OMG. SCANDAL is really hot to be able to be on the chinese newspapers too Love

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 am


tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Rhythm wrote:Lol. I will probably be there at around 1:45pm to 2pm. Have to take my bass from home. >_<
o.o u in a band?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 am


tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
chiy102 wrote:行きます!!
最高の夜だぜ~~楽しみにするよ!!

(Haha anyhow whack, forgive me)

LOL. anyhow wack but i actually understood that haha Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:59 am


TetsuyaDaniel

Caless Student
Caless Student
now currently in POMO eating lunch will be queing up at laselle by 3,so anyone queing there now?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:03 am


Steffi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone at the venue already? Is there alot of people?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 am


kyoujilee

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ugh still at work guess ill be there rather late... ;/

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:15 am


tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kyoujilee wrote:Ugh still at work guess ill be there rather late... ;/
tat's y im watching on sat no need rush Cool

Back to top Go down