Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Re: 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」
Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

yamiandy

yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
The pv is just awesome... Scandal FTW!!!!

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 Scandalosas
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Kikichan~

Kikichan~

Caless Student
Caless Student
In this PV the girls are really cute, but I don't like so much PVs with a story in which they are not involved.. but I'm not saying that I'm disappointed or something similar. I can't stop looping it xD
I really like the setting wherein they are playing and the full song is AWESOME! 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
HD link:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:40 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, the pv look well hard, its heavy sick, they look well awsome,

as i was watching the video i thought the girl was late 4 school, lol but she was ment 2 meet up with this guy,

tnxs 4 the update fam,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Pretty solid PV all around!

Yay, PV review/thoughts in super wall of text form! :
TL;DR: New PV is nice with a side story and more complexity than compared to some past PVs. Didn't like some camera-shooting effects and the individual shots of the girls was unnecessary(at least I thought so).
4.0 / 5
CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 am

NX48

Caless Student
Caless Student
The song as a whole, I can listen to it all day. For the PV, I liked it but the individual shots of the girls with the flower petals felt kind of random. Even though I think that, a part of me died happily when they were individually looking straight at you haha.

On a side note, Rina looked adorable during her individual close up shots while playing the drums.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 am

nur raei ashikin

nur raei ashikin

Caless Student
Caless Student
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 3566927540 thanks for the translation

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 4084580553 SCANDAL rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Alright. I think I've got an idea on the full story of the PV.

The girl has quite a good relationship with the guy, probably close friends. She likes him but he doesn't like her and she's too scared to tell him (implied by by the lyrics of the song at the start). She then one day finds out that he's leaving so she runs to meet up with him. When she does, she gives him her tie as a way of saying "Please don't forget about me". She might have even confessed there and said that she'll wait for him. Years later, she's still waiting. She then gets the letter with her tie in it from the guy. This is his way of saying that he's sorry and that he wants to move on. In a sense, he wants to forget her. She too, then decides that she wants to move on (implied by the lyrics towards the end). So she packs her things, and plan to move somewhere else to start over (the suitcase). But before she can do that, she wants to visit the place where everything happened (the start of the PV before the flashback). With her final visit complete, she walks off ready to start a new life (the end of the PV). I would also like to add that based on the lyrics during the chorus, she probably doesn't want to forget about the memories she had with the guy.

My story of the PV was constructed with lots of help from the posts here, so thanks guys. I finally feel as though I understand what's happening. (:
I spent a good long while confused as to why she had a suitcase. XD
And with that said, this has got to be one of the best SCANDAL PVs done yet. I feel that the lyrics and the PV match up perfectly and that without the lyrics, it'd be much harder to work out what's happening.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

crazycrash

crazycrash

Caless Student
Caless Student
harukazeharuhara wrote:I love the PV, it feels cryptic like LOVE SURVIVE and so is open for us fans to interpret. I was hoping that they'd show more cherry trees though D:

Edit: I wonder who clicked the thanks button on this post XD

I did, because I also think that the director/producer's intention was to let the fans interpret the PV in their own ways.

Is it my impression or Haruna is wearing contact lenses ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Innoveda

Yeah I quite like your version of the story. If it is not that, it is definitely something close to that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Anemayfan

Anemayfan

Caless Student
Caless Student
@innoveda
That's pretty much how I interpreted the video.

The individual posing shots might seem unnecessary, but VERY much appreciated 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 958202 I'm sure they were intended to show off the girls' new looks since this is the first Official PV since they changed their image. Overall I think the PV is an excellent fit for the song 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 3566927540

I think the video also has a hidden message. In 'Love Survive' the girls were still wearing seifuku, but then switched outfits signifying them moving away from the school girl image. In 'Harukaze' they don't wear seifuku at all, but paint a picture of a woman reminiscing about her high school crush. She gives a piece of her uniform away to the guy she likes as a keepsake to remember her by (found out that this a custom for graduating high schoolers. They exchange pieces of their seifuku as keepsakes since they won't be wearing them anymore and might not see each other for a long time). In the end you find out her old tie was in the envelope, signifying that the guy she liked has moved on and so she's doing the same, hence the suitcase. This is probably the girls implying that they are nostalgic about the school girl image that got them to this point, but have now moved on. The seemingly unnecessary posing shots further parallel the video's ending were you see the girl during the flashback in her seifuku transition into a full grown adult. I believe the girls are saying "Look at us as WOMEN not shcool girls" 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 494620 I miss the seifuku look as well, but DAMN! Their new look is HOT! 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 911293 Their individual looks make them stand out more. My American friends can easily tell them apart now even though they didn't look identical at all to me. I'm definitely over their school girl look now. They are just too beautiful and talented for words sometimes 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 150251

Following SCANDAL isn't just fandom, it's a way of life. /common
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:04 pm

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
Innoveda wrote:Alright. I think I've got an idea on the full story of the PV.

The girl has quite a good relationship with the guy, probably close friends. She likes him but he doesn't like her and she's too scared to tell him (implied by by the lyrics of the song at the start). She then one day finds out that he's leaving so she runs to meet up with him. When she does, she gives him her tie as a way of saying "Please don't forget about me". She might have even confessed there and said that she'll wait for him. Years later, she's still waiting. She then gets the letter with her tie in it from the guy. This is his way of saying that he's sorry and that he wants to move on. In a sense, he wants to forget her. She too, then decides that she wants to move on (implied by the lyrics towards the end). So she packs her things, and plan to move somewhere else to start over (the suitcase). But before she can do that, she wants to visit the place where everything happened (the start of the PV before the flashback). With her final visit complete, she walks off ready to start a new life (the end of the PV). I would also like to add that based on the lyrics during the chorus, she probably doesn't want to forget about the memories she had with the guy.

My story of the PV was constructed with lots of help from the posts here, so thanks guys. I finally feel as though I understand what's happening. (:
I spent a good long while confused as to why she had a suitcase. XD
And with that said, this has got to be one of the best SCANDAL PVs done yet. I feel that the lyrics and the PV match up perfectly and that without the lyrics, it'd be much harder to work out what's happening.

this is wad i mean ^^

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 G7Fapn8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
@Anemayfan: thinking about what you and Innoveda said, I guess I understand the PV much more.

It felt kinda weird at first when I saw someone dressed in a seifuku in a SCANDAL PV and it's not one of the four girls.

I guess SCANDAL just wants to say, hey, we've grown up, this is who we are right now; we remember and cherish who we were in the past but this is what we are right now. CANTA Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I just checked my order status for HARUKAZE on CD Japan. And unlike a while ago it now actually says, that it comes with a first press bonus.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ESCL-3852
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ESCL-3853

The regular has all first press sold out though.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
for the first time I didn't ordered at cdjapan to save shipping costs, cause I thought there wouldn't be any external bonus, and now this. 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 968884 yesasia doesn't include stuff like tin badges right?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:52 am

ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OH MY GOD

still missing, but we're in the month of launch

missing two weeks

right?

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 398967_165951173525697_100003324458211_235655_611136582_n-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
The easiest way to understand the story of the PV is to look at the lyrics.

Love the PV btw. Not an expert in camera works so no comments there.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 pm

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow! In just two days and i've missed so many things! Anyways, i think that the pv was good and i was shocked that there were so many individual shots in this pv. Well, i guess i don't nid to explain more since most of you have done it but here's a new post for the pv since it has been copyrited.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RiJr2rk9v9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Individual shots? Yes, there were lots, but I didn't feel as though many of them were clear. Like, I don't think I saw Mami's face properly. I saw tonnes of Haruna, a few shots of Rina and a decent amount of Tomo. In fact, all I remember from the PV is seeing Haruna... >_<

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes i have to agree with the above post as well... I think there were to many of Haru's shots, and very few of the others, at least in comparison.

Or at least, when they showed us, specially with Rina and Mami, i don't think they were very clear and sometimes were too short.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:18 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
^I tried making avatars of each of the girls(from the PV) and I found it the hardest for Rina. The camera would just go to her really quickly and then go to another member. For Haruna, it was easy to get a lot of good screenshots. What I've noticed is that who ever sings, appears more in the PV.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

for those of you who had little gripes with the pv, maybe you'll like this one?

i edited the pv story scenes with the animax performance because like some of you, i thought the petals/wind scenes felt out of place.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/36455332?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:50 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
as always, excellent work astoriasky!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:00 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
does anyone have any idea what is the first press bonus from cdjapan, other than the tin badge? the website never said what it was... or is it the first press bonus is the tin badge external bonus?

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
metalleo wrote:does anyone have any idea what is the first press bonus from cdjapan, other than the tin badge? the website never said what it was... or is it the first press bonus is the tin badge external bonus?

from my past experiences, only the tin badge was given

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 18 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.