You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Girl Next Door [Page 1 of 1]

Girl Next Door
Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anyone here listen to Girl Next Door? .please. Their fifth singles "Infinity" got me hooked into their albums and singles.. Though I'm not sure about their popularity but Im pretty much keep track on their songs and listen to every of them.. LOVE

Source from wikipedia
Girl Next Door was formed in March, and subsequently made their official debut in September 2008. Originally a dancer in the Kansai area, Chisa entered the Avex Artist Academy in 2005, and met Daisuke Suzuki (keyboardist) who was a respectable songwriter. Chisa and Suzuki recorded many demo tracks which eventually caught the eye of Avex CEO, Max Matsuura. Yuji Inoue(Guitarist) then joined the two, and Girl Next Door was formed and debuted with their 1st single: "Gūzen no Kakuritsu" (偶然の確率?) in September 2008.

Chisa was born November 16, 1985 and grew up in Hyōgo Prefecture. Her full name is Chisa Maekawa (前川 千紗?). Girl Next Door's debut single, "Gūzen no Kakuritsu" (偶然の確率?), was placed online on several sites from May 29, 2008. As of July 2008, there were two million views. Over a period of three months from their debut, they have released three singles. On December 24, 2008, they released their self-titled debut album including songs from the three singles. On December 22, 2008, the band's official fanclub "Next Door" opened.

The band's fifth single "Infinity" was released on June 10, 2009. It is also the theme song for the 2009 Spring tv show Atashinchi no Danshi and became their first No. 1 single on Oricon weekly single charts. They also sang the OP song of the game Tales of VS. using the song "Be Your Wings". The trio released their 6th single "Be Your Wings/Friendship/Wait for You" on August 5, 2009. It was their first triple A-side single.

On January 20, 2010, they released their second album Next Future including songs from the four singles and became their first No. 1 album with the first week sales of around 56,000 copies on Oricon weekly album charts.

you guys can check out their songs on youtube.. just love their new single "Silent scream" .love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Girl Next Door
Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm

ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh yeah.

I love this band. the first time to listen.

was in the opiening they did for the PSP game Tales of VS.
be your wings

after hearing so many times that song, I started in estabanda interezarme and start listening to all the above to this single.
well since his first album to the third.

I learned that late last month released their fourth album called agaruneku !

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl Next Door
Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:30 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One of their recent songs: Boogie-Woogie Night(ブギウギナイト)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UkTyYBFC4bg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.