GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've only had a couple of chances to play bass since I discovered Scandal, and so far I've learned Secret Base (pretty simple) and Scandal Baby (just need to get the little flourishes and variations down) in addition to messing around on some of their other songs. Scandal Baby is one of my favorite songs, so I'm excited to finish learning it. I've also tried playing the guitar riff on bass, but I can't do the bends, lol.

Back to top Go down

Hikari

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've only started playing SCANDAL songs since a few weeks ago cause that was when I got my first e.guitar (Christmas present~♥) x3
The very first song I ever learned on that guitar is Shoujo S and that's what I keep playing atm xD I'm also learning DOLL, Space Ranger, and Beauteen but seeing as I'm a complete amateur and I can't really read tabs, I haven't gotten that far with those songs xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi
Back to top Go down

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm guitarrist, and I love to play Scandal Baby
I realy realy love the introduction

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

amz7250

Banned
Banned
well fam, manz cant play any instrument, but wen my mate came 2 college 2 hlp me with some recording i would always ask him 2 play HARUKAZE over and over and over again, he wouldnt mind cos he likes the song.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is slightly off-topic so apologies in advance.

A little tip for new guitar/bass players about using tabs. They are very useful but try not to totally rely on them. Try to figure stuff out by ear. Playing music is as much about training your hearing as well as actually playing. Total reliance on tabs will stop you from developing your own "style" of playing.

If possible, only use tabs when you really can't figure something out. Also, remember that tabs can also be wrong. Trust your instincts about them.

Good luck, try your best, practise and have fun!

Back to top Go down

tamahukay

Caless Student
Caless Student
love survive, scandal baby and shunkan sentimental for me XD

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Im A Vocalist..And Even though Im A Man I Sing Namida No Regret And Haruka:) Nice One CANTA Thumbs

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

ichaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Shunkan Sentimental... Always. XD

Love Rina is <3 LOVE

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
ichaii wrote:Shunkan Sentimental... Always. XD

Wow:D i Wish I Can Sing That That's My Most Favorite song Of scandal:)
Your'e Amazing:) Clap Nice One

Back to top Go down

Laurent

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://soundcloud.com/user-553574026
i like to play Anata ga mawaru (solo is just great!), shukan sentimental, space ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all songs of scandal!lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
macdyne73 wrote:This is slightly off-topic so apologies in advance.

A little tip for new guitar/bass players about using tabs. They are very useful but try not to totally rely on them. Try to figure stuff out by ear. Playing music is as much about training your hearing as well as actually playing. Total reliance on tabs will stop you from developing your own "style" of playing.

If possible, only use tabs when you really can't figure something out. Also, remember that tabs can also be wrong. Trust your instincts about them.

Good luck, try your best, practise and have fun!

I can't agree more. It's no use being totally reliant on internet tabs, sometimes you just have to use your aural instinct and wing it. Don't take internet tabs at face value, work on it, if you think you can improve it, then do it. Add capos, change strumming patterns, whatever, as long as you feel that you have made the best representation of the song you possibly could.

And uh, I play acoustic guitar mainly so it's hard for me to play SCANDAL songs but I do play Hello! Hello! and secret base acoustic at times.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
i Would Love to play Aitai in Guitar:D

Back to top Go down