Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012
Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 pm

tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mayb jux bring a set of utensils individually...it would be better then jux a pair of chopsticks

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HirumaKyo wrote:i only realise the plug pin difference when i want to charge my jap phone today.. luckily got an adapter for 3 pin plug during thailand army training...

i do heard that its good to have your own chopstick to bring around since japan is also quite environmental aware..

tempostorm wrote:mayb jux bring a set of utensils individually...it would be better then jux a pair of chopsticks

They do still use wooden disposables at some place but it is more common to see those plastic washable chopsticks now. Yes you can bring your own too~ if you wanna. Now since we are in the topic of food, ramen will cost you around 400 to 700 yen, sushi and sashimi will cost more, a small set can be around 1.5k yen. Food is indeed pricy over there~

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 14 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I've received a report about this thread because of the spam happening. Like what 320x200 said, there's too many off-topic post already that can be settled with just PMs or chats outside the thread. Those new to the thread will find difficulty to keep up and find the important information needed in the activity. Specially its now on the 17th page and the last time you'll see the attendance list is in page 13. If nothing changes then I suggest the thread to be restarted where only important information are retained. Thank you.

About the topic, well its impossible for me to go for at least the next 2 or 3 years so yeah, lol. Good luck with the planning of your trip! Happy

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 14 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 pm

tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mc~ wrote:I've received a report about this thread because of the spam happening. Like what 320x200 said, there's too many off-topic post already that can be settled with just PMs or chats outside the thread. Those new to the thread will find difficulty to keep up and find the important information needed in the activity. Specially its now on the 17th page and the last time you'll see the attendance list is in page 13. If nothing changes then I suggest the thread to be restarted where only important information are retained. Thank you.

About the topic, well its impossible for me to go for at least the next 2 or 3 years so yeah, lol. Good luck with the planning of your trip! Happy

.omg. sorry mc~ i'll stop posting other stuff .scared.

the list of all those going (sorry for all the spamming)

Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle-san
3) naKsx
4) Makoto
5) luckless
6) Shift123
7) 320x200
8) DBAG

Still considering/persuading parents etc
1) Matteroll
2) cyberdoll
3) boonlenglbl
4) Scandal_Rina93
5) 7350legend
6) tempostorm
7) Rinalcardi
8) ScandalLover.
9) Kagami
10) toonz

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle -san
3) naKsx
4) Makoto
5) luckless
6) Shift123
7) 320x 200
8) DBAG
9) HirumaKyo

Still considering/persuading parents etc
1) Matteroll
2) cyberdoll
3) boonlenglbl
4) Scandal_Rina 93
5) 7350legend
6) tempostorm
7) Rinalcardi
8) ScandalLover.
9) Kagami
10) toonz

updated my name on the list..

food can be pricey over there.. thats why we have travel guides and experienced travellers to uide us to cheap and good food.. Nice one
location wise, are we covering the whole of tokyo or just the area where we visit SCANDAL and nearbys?

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 14 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@HirumaKyo, if time permits, we will visit a bit of places but we won't be leaving Tokyo, this is to set the budget easier and also ease on travel choices such as JR pass or Suica Card.
I am sorry for those who been to Tokyo already, which includes myself, I unless some of you wanna stay on longer, then we can extend our plan further~

is this considered spam.. I honestly dun really know the limits of spam an not spam

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i lost track of the topic a few pages back. is there a date set for this? if not, how are people confirming without a hard date? is this trip going to be planned during one of their 2012 tours? it dosen't look like they've announced their 2012 tour schedule yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
Nope there isn't. We're just doing interest check to see who's interested and can go for next year. We're hoping there'll be something going on around June so it fits what we are planning.

However, it is ultimately dependent on our dear girls and see what's the schedule like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
pacrimguru wrote:i lost track of the topic a few pages back. is there a date set for this? if not, how are people confirming without a hard date? is this trip going to be planned during one of their 2012 tours? it dosen't look like they've announced their 2012 tour schedule yet.

ok to keep you up to date, we have tentatively selected JUNE since most people have voted for that month. 2ndly, tentatively as in we will still be waiting for SCANDAL to release their schedue of 2012. So say they do have an event in June, then by MARCH 2012, we will be starting hotel and air-line bookings, but this is still ENTIRELY up to the girls' whereabouts.

@pacrimguru, I dun see your name on the list. ?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HirumaKyo wrote:i only realise the plug pin difference when i want to charge my jap phone today

I'm a little off topic here, but since etiquette has also been discussed........at least in the US "jap" is a very offensive term for Japanese. Please refrain from using it.

I know you didn't mean anything offensive by it Hiruma you were probably trying to save typing time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
like i said, scandal items in tokyo is soooooo little!! espically in tsutayas!! so far i have not seen their baby action bandscore..

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 14 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
propglenn wrote:
HirumaKyo wrote:i only realise the plug pin difference when i want to charge my jap phone today

I'm a little off topic here, but since etiquette has also been discussed........at least in the US "jap" is a very offensive term for Japanese. Please refrain from using it.

I know you didn't mean anything offensive by it Hiruma you were probably trying to save typing time.

ah... point noted... thanks for the heads-up... .hail. pity for now the planning for the trip cant start till the girls have their 2012 schedule out..

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 14 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the updates. it's way to early for me to say realistically if i can go or not due to work scheduling so i'll hold off until the time comes closer and we find out what their tour schedule is looking like. i do want to go though, so we'll see. i'm supposed to go to japan earlier in the year so that might affect things as well. i'll be watching this thread nonetheless.

but again, i think if we can get a decently big enough group together and present it to kitty/epic that SH, a worldwide fan club, is coming out from multiple countries as a single group, we might be able to pull off something in terms of group ticketing or face time with the band. for them they get some major publicity points. native japanese bands (among other things) get a popularity boost when they are popular outside of japan. that's how scandal was promoted in their early days after all. the whole US/France/HK tour in '08 was a boon to their image and is still talked about today in some of their interviews and introductions.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
Anyway I suggest we can help to research and compile some useful info and links into one post so that 320x200 can add on & update the first post for easy viewing.

I think that would make things more organised.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Guys, there is a rumour that SCANDAL may have a budokan live in March

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Currently, we have posted a few hotels, travel suggestions and also a travel date.

@rinalcardi. March, now that is really a problem for a bulk of us as money is the major issues here. Although this is actually a great news.

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
sorry couldnt find the book u wanted, im returning to singapore tmr morning, will reach singapore around 5.20pm. those who wish to come pick me at airport, remember to bring scandal banner/poster to welcome me =D haha anyways my dad will be picking me up soooo.. if anyone got alot of free time, can come also lols.. im like scandal, arrival time around 4pm - 6 pm. haha guess the terminal and flight!!! wooohoooo!!

its a little rush for me to go at march as im currently in heavy debt....

haha
terminal 2
ANA NH111
(for those who have alot of free time and nothing to do.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Makoto, weekday... problematic for school and working alike. Lol~ Come back have a good rest and then meet up!

Anyway, I think we have to give the March Budoukan a miss. I don't then Budoukan is only SCANDAL right? I wanna look for something at a more personal level, SCANDAL Only~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
walao bias sia.. scandal weekday come also.. lol.... =p haha anyways ill be going for a job interview at 7 pm tmr so i wont be sticking around lols... gotta earn all the money i can asap lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:07 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Soooo.....

Budokan 28th march 2012...

How how how?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
zechzech wrote:Soooo.....

How how how?

As I posted earlier, those in the Most Likely Going list are for June as they cannot get the money ready by March. I guess we will miss Budokan.

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
zechzech wrote:Soooo.....

How how how?

Where did you find that date? If there is a Scandal-only live at Budokan it would definitely be something to really try for since Budokan shows are very prestigious in Japan.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:10 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yup its scandal only...there was another thread here...
Source form Sony HK...
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t4489-scandal-live-in-nippon-budokan

SCANDAL ONLY!!! Onion Shine

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandal only? That is big news, yet we have to think for those really unable to make March. I dunno if making a new list is a good idea or will it be confusing up the previous one?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow!

I know March is faster than people wanted but that show will be epic since it's sort of a "coming of age" for bands to play there. Might have to split or do multiple trips if not everyone can do March. I know I'll be doing everything I can to go see this show.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.