Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:45 am


cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hey luckless, i would like to get 2 more, making it 3 for me

let me know how much is mine, is it around 26.8555 SGD or 27?

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 am


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
8.90 x 3 = 26.7
all Canta Strap, right?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 pm


Jie=D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i wan to order de 2 Canta Strap

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jie=D wrote:i wan to order de Canta Strap
Add yourself to the list, how many you want, and transfer the amount to my account by tomorrow 12pm. Thanks


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:06 pm


Jie=D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Canta Strap
1. luckless
2. cyberdoll
3. feelslikedance x2
4. Serenula
5. xKai
6. Kagami
7. dominique
8. zozanthonyzoz x 2
9. HirumaKyo x2
10. darksteel
11,Jie x2

SCANDAL Shopper
1) turtle-san x 2 - PAID
2) Serenula
3) zozanthonyzoz
4) darksteel
5) luckless
6)tomomi-jackie


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm


Jie=D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
luCkLEsS wrote:
Jie=D wrote:i wan to order de Canta Strap
Add yourself to the list, how many you want, and transfer the amount to my account by tomorrow 12pm. Thanks

then i tell u i transfer in the $$ ??

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jie=D wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:
Jie=D wrote:i wan to order de Canta Strap
Add yourself to the list, how many you want, and transfer the amount to my account by tomorrow 12pm. Thanks

then i tell u i transfer in the $$ ??

just PM me when you transfer me the money...read the 1st post...those underlined, instructions on what to do for the transfer

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:40 pm


lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Select/Unselect multi-quote
Reply with quote
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag

Post by Jie=D Today at 8:06 pm
Canta Strap
1. luckless
2. cyberdoll
3. feelslikedance x2
4. Serenula
5. xKai
6. Kagami
7. dominique
8. zozanthonyzoz x 2
9. HirumaKyo x2
10. darksteel
11,Jie x2
12. lotusnipe

SCANDAL Shopper
1) turtle-san x 2 - PAID
2) Serenula
3) zozanthonyzoz
4) darksteel
5) luckless
6)tomomi-jackie


I ordered a canta strap. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Please read the underlined sentences on the 1st post...thank you...

Just a reminder...I will and hope to place an order asap...so please transfer the money to me asap so that i can transfer full amount to my friend and place an order thanks
If you are unable to transfer it to me, Please give me a reason, and please don't go MIA...would hate to help people pay first and they actually go MIA during collection date...

Updated 1st post with some Info on meet-up



Last edited by luCkLEsS on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 pm


feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
So I'll have to pay SGD 8.90 x 2 right?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:57 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
feelslikedance wrote:So I'll have to pay SGD 8.90 x 2 right?

Yes...please send me a PM after you have done the transfer


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:59 pm


feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
luCkLEsS wrote:
feelslikedance wrote:So I'll have to pay SGD 8.90 x 2 right?

Yes...please send me a PM after you have done the transfer

Okay, this is my first time doing a transfer so I hope it'll go well :s


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Alright i think i need to warn 1st...the yen to sgd keeps jumping so i will need all payments fast to make sure we get the cheapest conversion rate...
And i might need to collect more money later on as from Google conversion
525 Japanese yen = 8.97718037 Singapore dollars

But for now i will collect all 8.90 1st to keep it fair and easy

Edit : Check 1st page to see if i have marked you as PAID =)



Last edited by luCkLEsS on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm


feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
luCkLEsS wrote:Alright i think i need to warn 1st...the yen to sgd keeps jumping so i will need all payments fast to make sure we get the cheapest conversion rate...
And i might need to collect more money later on as from Google conversion
525 Japanese yen = 8.97718037 Singapore dollars

But for now i will collect all 8.90 1st to keep it fair and easy

Transferred. PM'ed you already


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:04 pm


zozanthonyzoz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi luckless, mine would be 26.7 rite?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL is a rock band, band, band
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
zozanthonyzoz wrote:Hi luckless, mine would be 26.7 rite?

Yes, currently all items will be marked as 8.90...however after i have paid FromJapan, might need to charge abit more as the exchange rate is increasing...something which i can't stop Stars


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 pm


Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:
zozanthonyzoz wrote:Hi luckless, mine would be 26.7 rite?

Yes, currently all items will be marked as 8.90...however after i have paid FromJapan, might need to charge abit more as the exchange rate is increasing...something which i can't stop Stars

thats why should not delay further


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:29 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Serenula want to be fast as well but a few people still have not pay. I don't want to pay first and later on realize that they don't want it anymore >.<
And they didn't let me know if i am paying 1st or what


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm


-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Before tomorrow 12pm eh? Hmm.. hope that i'll be able to make up my mind if I wanna buy before that time. =/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:57 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Rhythm wrote:Before tomorrow 12pm eh? Hmm.. hope that i'll be able to make up my mind if I wanna buy before that time. =/

Yea, wish to close this fast so can get it at the cheapest exchange rate.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm


kagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
@luckless you pay 1st? then i give u the *cold hard* cash when it comes @_@


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kagami wrote:@luckless you pay 1st? then i give u the *cold hard* cash when it comes @_@
If you can transfer first would be the best...cause i won't be able to deposit 8.90...


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 am


-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uh.. I want to order the two of the Canta strap, but can you pay for me first?
Can't transfer because my mum will ask when money is transferred/withdrawed out of my bank, and she won't allow me to buy all these.. >_<

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 am


luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Rhythm wrote:Uh.. I want to order the two of the Canta strap, but can you pay for me first?
Can't transfer because my mum will ask when money is transferred/withdrawed out of my bank, and she won't allow me to buy all these.. >_<

Er...alright...will see what i can do...
For people who don't pay by 12, will have up to 2pm to pay, if i don't receive the payment by than i will most likely cancel yours so please pay or give me a very good reason thanks

No payments or contact from HirumaKyo by 2PM...i am sorry but i am canceling yours orders will be submitted


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Order Canta Strap & Bag
Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:21 am


zozanthonyzoz

Caless Student
Caless Student
luckless pmed ya~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL is a rock band, band, band
Back to top Go down