Is there a SH App around?
Posted on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was wondering is there a SH App around, If there is no, maybe those who are interest in programming or pro in programming can form a small group to create this.

*Sorry if this is totally out of point in this forum*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

Re: Is there a SH App around?
Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
not totally out of point, regarding your question as for now there isn't.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Actually, one day I came across this theme on the android market but because it could only be downloaded to a Japanese phone, I could not download it. It is a official SCANDAL theme.

https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co.sonymusic.artist.scandal&feature=search_result

It probably is out-of-topic, but I'm just spreading the news in case anyone is interested. That's it for me here.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That would be a really good idea in my opinion as well. Specially if it would keep us updated with the latest news, and main facts about the girls and band. Because although the forum is also great for this, if for example you don't log for some days, you might need to spend a lot of time searching through threads and posts to get yourself back on track with the latest news and gossip. Specially if it's some big news, people are hyped, and there are like, 10 posts per second =P, you might miss part of it.
Well it might be only me, and i'm a noob at searching for stuff on forums Sweating
Also searching for older news, facts, interviews, etc for example might be difficult if they are not in the sticky's (of course, if you take your time it's definitely possible to find xD, but it's always a easier if you can just access a page where all that is carefully organized and such Onion Smile ).

Well, don't know if it is allowed, if not then I am sorry, or if it is out of point in this forum as xKai said, but i would love to see an app of SH!! Onion Shine

It would also provably take a lot of hard work and a lot of time to make one, so that's also a set back, but I am sure there would be some people (me! xD) who would love it.

EDIT: @chiy102, that app looks great, damn, pity it can only be downloaded to Japanese phones...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
There's a SCANDAL app, been out for sometime, there are ways to get it without owning a Japanese phone since I managed to d/l the app from iTunes. (just google how to do it)

AFAIK, releasing apps through iTunes isn't easy, there are many layers of "processing" you need to get through before they will publish your apps. I'm not too sure about Android, but I think if people are willing to fund it, this can be done.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
chiy102 wrote:Actually, one day I came across this theme on the android market but because it could only be downloaded to a Japanese phone, I could not download it. It is a official SCANDAL theme.

https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co.sonymusic.artist.scandal&feature=search_result

It probably is out-of-topic, but I'm just spreading the news in case anyone is interested. That's it for me here.

I have it too on my iPhone and because of that I have to create a Japanese iTunes account.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@NathanielG yup, posting into iTunes is not easy need to wait them to approve and need to pay US$99 per year.
As for Android, we all know it is open source so posting it should be easy. But there a headache here, let say if you create a app for Android 2.3.3 it will be able to work on that software unlike iOS, which can be support on all iOS.
These are what I know base on my noob basic on app programing. Lol

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
NathanielG wrote:There's a SCANDAL app, been out for sometime, there are ways to get it without owning a Japanese phone since I managed to d/l the app from iTunes. (just google how to do it)

AFAIK, releasing apps through iTunes isn't easy, there are many layers of "processing" you need to get through before they will publish your apps. I'm not too sure about Android, but I think if people are willing to fund it, this can be done.

Hmmm thats quite true, it is not easy neither cheap to get your apps in iTunes.

I have it too on my iPhone and because of that I have to create a Japanese iTunes account.
Does it come only in Japanese or can you choose another language? (My Japanese isn't the best so it would definitely help if you could choose in English, but I suppose it is only in Japanese =/.)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
If you're using Android it is region-locked to Japan, if iTunes you'll need a Japanese iTunes account.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:12 am

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hammer wrote:
NathanielG wrote:There's a SCANDAL app, been out for sometime, there are ways to get it without owning a Japanese phone since I managed to d/l the app from iTunes. (just google how to do it)

Hmmm thats quite true, it is not easy neither cheap to get your apps in iTunes.

Does it come only in Japanese or can you choose another language? (My Japanese isn't the best so it would definitely help if you could choose in English, but I suppose it is only in Japanese =/.)

The app is in Japanese language itself.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
NathanielG wrote:If you're using Android it is region-locked to Japan, if iTunes you'll need a Japanese iTunes account.

Interesting, so if I "unlock" my region of my Android phone, I can download and use it? Sorry if I sound noob (I am noob), it is like hacking/jailbreaking my Android phone?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 am

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:
NathanielG wrote:If you're using Android it is region-locked to Japan, if iTunes you'll need a Japanese iTunes account.

Interesting, so if I "unlock" my region of my Android phone, I can download and use it? Sorry if I sound noob (I am noob), it is like hacking/jailbreaking my Android phone?

I don't have an Android but yes, I believe if you unlock your region you should be able to use it, but better make sure with someone else first Onion Smile

Hmmm ok thx, I think I will first improve my Japanese a bit before i get it Sweating . You have it right? How good is it?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hammer wrote:
chiy102 wrote:

I don't have an Android but yes, I believe if you unlock your region you should be able to use it, but better make sure with someone else first Onion Smile

Hmmm ok thx, I think I will first improve my Japanese a bit before i get it Sweating . You have it right? How good is it?

basiclly it like a 'portal' info about them
got blog posts, when is their next live concerts, some of their PVs, and many more.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
chiy102 wrote:

try google it, I am not good at Android stuffs
I more toward iPhone/iPad lol
hacking is a question, but in Android, we call it 'rooting' (correct me if I am wrong)
from there maybe u can try all the stuffs u want.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
xKai wrote:@NathanielG yup, posting into iTunes is not easy need to wait them to approve and need to pay US$99 per year.

Yeah, and the worst part of this is that it is $99 per year continuing forever. Even if you don't change/update your app if you stop paying the $99/year developer fees they remove your apps from the store.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
320x200 wrote:
xKai wrote:@NathanielG yup, posting into iTunes is not easy need to wait them to approve and need to pay US$99 per year.

Yeah, and the worst part of this is that it is $99 per year continuing forever. Even if you don't change/update your app if you stop paying the $99/year developer fees they remove your apps from the store.

is US$99 which is like SGD$128
Android is better, but workable on the version you make.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down