BABY ACTION BANDSCORE [Page 1 of 1]

BABY ACTION BANDSCORE
Posted on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 am

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
k. im not sure if this is the correct area to post this topic so.....moderators, pls direct me where to post this if its not meant to be here Please

right, now the topic. i need help in purchasing the Baby Action bandscores cos i dun have a credit/debit card to buy online. although Kinokuniya in SG sells the Temptation Box bandscores(need to import) they dun have the Baby Action banscores..so to all those in SGSH, could someone help me buy it online and then we could meet up and i can pay u back. Please
if u can and want to help pls pm me...ありがとう!

Back to top Go down

Re: BABY ACTION BANDSCORE
Posted on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Moved to Members' Discussion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Re: BABY ACTION BANDSCORE
Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tempostorm wrote:k. im not sure if this is the correct area to post this topic so.....moderators, pls direct me where to post this if its not meant to be here Please

right, now the topic. i need help in purchasing the Baby Action bandscores cos i dun have a credit/debit card to buy online. although Kinokuniya in SG sells the Temptation Box bandscores(need to import) they dun have the Baby Action banscores..so to all those in SGSH, could someone help me buy it online and then we could meet up and i can pay u back. Please
if u can and want to help pls pm me...ありがとう!

well, tempostorm if you still want, i could lend you a hand in buying the bandscore.. just email me... ==> forceofthejedi12@gmail.com Chest Tap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down