Re: Budokan March 28th 2012
Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes
Wow I am really jealous !
I hope to go to Japan for my first time this September, my friends there have said it is time I came to see them as many of them have been to the UK.
But with your knowledge of Japanese I am sure you will find it much easier than me.
I have been told that once you leave the cities not many people speak English and children will follow you if you are a foreigner, you will 'blend in' much better than me !

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:46 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Flare wrote:Luckless, I should me roaming around Budokan on the actual day. You have my number. So do look for me. And since I may have 1 extra ticket and 320x200 may have 1, that makes 2!

Edit:
Despite attending Japanese lessons for a little over a year, my Japanese is still pretty much c**p. LOL

Recently changed phone so i kinda lost all number, and i don't have roaming so i can't use my phone in japan, but i think i might be getting a japanese sim card while i am there =X and i have a pretty bad memory so i honestly can't remember almost all of the faces i have seen during the meet-up for the Mass Order =P but i will be wearing a scandal heaven t-shirt so hopefully i can bump into someone =) now just to figure out how to go to budokan

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Sigcf
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ Luckless: Hey, you should check your cell phone provider to see if "roaming" is really roaming because here in the states, T-Mobile offers free roaming, depending on your plan... My parents recently went back to the motherland last month and called us on their cell phones, without charge... But being the paranoid types they are, they hurried us to hop on Skype for a free web chat... HA HA!

So double check with your provider, you never know if it's been free all along or not...

@ TG.Eyes: Careful on the "cosplay" now... If you thought you were getting mobbed here in the States, it's an entirely whole different level in Japan... HA HA! The locals in the neighborhood thought I was a banchou the first time I visited, so being yourself might not even work at times... HA HA! PAPAWASH

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
luCkLEsS wrote:
Flare wrote:Luckless, I should me roaming around Budokan on the actual day. You have my number. So do look for me. And since I may have 1 extra ticket and 320x200 may have 1, that makes 2!

Edit:
Despite attending Japanese lessons for a little over a year, my Japanese is still pretty much c**p. LOL

Recently changed phone so i kinda lost all number, and i don't have roaming so i can't use my phone in japan, but i think i might be getting a japanese sim card while i am there =X and i have a pretty bad memory so i honestly can't remember almost all of the faces i have seen during the meet-up for the Mass Order =P but i will be wearing a scandal heaven t-shirt so hopefully i can bump into someone =) now just to figure out how to go to budokan

And from what I know, all SG service providers provides free Pay-As-You-Roam kind of service, so your phone should still work in Japan.

Well, at least try to remember me~ The guy with the Canta on his jacket... But probably without the Canta this time round.

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 HMV%20Signing%20Video

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm going to Budokan and I need a haircut! So I thought I'd see if I can get an appointment with Enami at Shima. I called Shima and from what I can gather, Enami doesn't work out of a salon anymore. He does private styles. I made an appointment anyways.

My question is....Is it worth 6500 yen to get my hair cut from someone other than Enami. It will still be at the place where SCANDAL gets their hair done, or at least they used to. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ Glenn: 6500yen is pretty steep considering the conversion rate right now, but, you're on vacation! I say splurge out while you can! Plus that's "2 birds with 1 stone" off the bucket list yah know? HA HA!

Go for a bancho pompadour if your hair is long enough by then!

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:05 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm excited about this trip! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Currently in japan leaving akihabara for Hiroshima
So any ideas where i can go to meet you guys beforehand? Or i go to Budokan alone to meet you guys there? Let me know if anybody has an extra ticket Happy lol
My next target for the trip is Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki for the One Piece pirate boat Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Save your monies, there's a ton of different tour goods up for preview on the kitty web shop!
http://kittywebshop.com/?mode=cate&cbid=729695&csid=0

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 am

wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
uwaaa~! the goods are so tempting to buy. XD I WANT ONE! XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello Minna, I dont know if I can do this... I have two tickets for SCANDAL VS BUDOKAN next march 28th, but My girlfriend can't go... I have an extra ticket,... Someone want to get it?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i am more than willing to take it off your hands haha cause now nobody confirmed with me yet if they have a ticket for sale... how much you selling it?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:i am more than willing to take it off your hands haha cause now nobody confirmed with me yet if they have a ticket for sale... how much you selling it?

I am selling that in the regular price, 5250 yen... Please, If someone want it tell me.... If you want I can sell in 5000 yen ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:i am more than willing to take it off your hands haha cause now nobody confirmed with me yet if they have a ticket for sale... how much you selling it?

I am selling that in the regular price, 5250 yen... Please, If someone want it tell me.... If you want I can sell in 5000 yen ^^

I am willing to buy it from you, just that i guess i would need to find a way to find you in budokan?lol i will be wearing a scandal heaven t shirt...but chances of seeing it would be hard cause its too damn cold and i would be hugging my jacket lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 am

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:

I am willing to buy it from you, just that i guess i would need to find a way to find you in budokan?lol i will be wearing a scandal heaven t shirt...but chances of seeing it would be hard cause its too damn cold and i would be hugging my jacket lol

hehe.... Well... I am thinking... Maybe we can meet in a chikatetsu station the wednesday in the morning... I am staying in asakusa... What do you say if we meet in asakusa station of ginza line (tokyo metro) then you can go to budokan with the ticket when you want ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 pm

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Jerry/pacrimguru just got our tickets, and we're in section B-5 (second section on the floor in the center), #5-8 Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Oie_2510

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 Smbudokantickets

omg i just saw this post. so awesome that you guys get to go to japan!!! any chance that i could request for some scandal merchandises??

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:

hehe.... Well... I am thinking... Maybe we can meet in a chikatetsu station the wednesday in the morning... I am staying in asakusa... What do you say if we meet in asakusa station of ginza line (tokyo metro) then you can go to budokan with the ticket when you want ^^

I might be going down to budokan in the morning - afternoon period cause i am afraid that i might get lost haha, i will let you know later about if we meet at the station or we just meet at budokan yea?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oh man so jelly of all the members going to watch the girls at Budokan! i hope you guys enjoy it and have a good time. don't forget to fill us in afterwards!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 am

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Kaliman321 i can meet you at asakusa station, in the morning?

And anyway to know who are you?? Or you find me?? i think i will be there at around 9-10 walking around the station and i will be wearing a sg scandal heaven tshirt so please find me if possible, or give me a way to find you thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
Ours is official too. We got the tickets yesterday and we are happy that we got good seats in the lottery. Anyway, see you all tomorrow!

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 6870843638_0852866a78_z

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:@Kaliman321 i can meet you at asakusa station, in the morning?

And anyway to know who are you?? Or you find me?? i think i will be there at around 9-10 walking around the station and i will be wearing a sg scandal heaven tshirt so please find me if possible, or give me a way to find you thanks

Of course.... But so... I think its better to meet you in the afternoon.... What do you say about meet outside asakusa tokyo metro station at 2 pm? So its easy to find me... Guy with glasses and a tshirt of the mexican futbol team (black)... By the way... I will try to go to asakusa station tomorrow at 9 30 am... Seeya!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaliman321 wrote:

Of course.... But so... I think its better to meet you in the afternoon.... What do you say about meet outside asakusa tokyo metro station at 2 pm? So its easy to find me... Guy with glasses and a tshirt of the mexican futbol team (black)... By the way... I will try to go to asakusa station tomorrow at 9 30 am... Seeya!

Alright will see what i can do... Cause was hoping to go down earlier to get some merchandise as well haha
Well if i can't find you in the morning i will most likely have a walk or stroll around Asakusa till 2pm since i am there, might as well look around haha Seeya =)

Edit : If you know how to get from Asakusa to Budokan do let me know as well... I have a way though it is kinda confusing for me since it consists quite a number of train changing

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahhh seeing all the good seats jus makes mi jealous .mad.
But i shall jus b content wif wad i hv .wew.
Hopefully i can even see the stage

Anyhow i b wearing Scandal Tee wif gold logo or look out for a hoodie wif a batman logo on the hood

Cant slp,,,Excited!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:

Alright will see what i can do... Cause was hoping to go down earlier to get some merchandise as well haha
Well if i can't find you in the morning i will most likely have a walk or stroll around Asakusa till 2pm since i am there, might as well look around haha Seeya =)

Edit : If you know how to get from Asakusa to Budokan do let me know as well... I have a way though it is kinda confusing for me since it consists quite a number of train changing

So... I think we can meet at 9 30 o clock.... I am so near... So, please wait me in that hour outside of the tokyo metro asakusa station...So.. I will use a black t shirt
I want to go early to Budokan because I wanna sightseeing and buy merchandise too, so we can go there togheter or i can say how to go to budokan quickly.... So, see you at 9 30 am ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A group of us from the US will be there today. Keep your eye out for us, we will be wearing tees that look like this:

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 9 55f3e534

Also, we should have 2 big heads with us, one is a Canta and the other is a Doremon. Come by and say hi!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum