Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 pm

luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:@Kaliman321 i can meet you at asakusa station, in the morning?

And anyway to know who are you?? Or you find me?? i think i will be there at around 9-10 walking around the station and i will be wearing a sg scandal heaven tshirt so please find me if possible, or give me a way to find you thanks

Of course.... But so... I think its better to meet you in the afternoon.... What do you say about meet outside asakusa tokyo metro station at 2 pm? So its easy to find me... Guy with glasses and a tshirt of the mexican futbol team (black)... By the way... I will try to go to asakusa station tomorrow at 9 30 am... Seeya!

Alright will see what i can do... Cause was hoping to go down earlier to get some merchandise as well haha
Well if i can't find you in the morning i will most likely have a walk or stroll around Asakusa till 2pm since i am there, might as well look around haha Seeya =)

Edit : If you know how to get from Asakusa to Budokan do let me know as well... I have a way though it is kinda confusing for me since it consists quite a number of train changing

So... I think we can meet at 9 30 o clock.... I am so near... So, please wait me in that hour outside of the tokyo metro asakusa station...So.. I will use a black t shirt
I want to go early to Budokan because I wanna sightseeing and buy merchandise too, so we can go there togheter or i can say how to go to budokan quickly.... So, see you at 9 30 am ^^

Lets go together haha, hopefully can reach asakusa by 9.30
Do you mean outside the gantry or station??Any exit i should exit from like north or south?

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 Sigcf
Back to top Go down

Re: Budokan March 28th 2012
Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 am

Kaliman321

Caless Student
Caless Student
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:
Kaliman321 wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:@Kaliman321 i can meet you at asakusa station, in the morning?

And anyway to know who are you?? Or you find me?? i think i will be there at around 9-10 walking around the station and i will be wearing a sg scandal heaven tshirt so please find me if possible, or give me a way to find you thanks

Of course.... But so... I think its better to meet you in the afternoon.... What do you say about meet outside asakusa tokyo metro station at 2 pm? So its easy to find me... Guy with glasses and a tshirt of the mexican futbol team (black)... By the way... I will try to go to asakusa station tomorrow at 9 30 am... Seeya!

Alright will see what i can do... Cause was hoping to go down earlier to get some merchandise as well haha
Well if i can't find you in the morning i will most likely have a walk or stroll around Asakusa till 2pm since i am there, might as well look around haha Seeya =)

Edit : If you know how to get from Asakusa to Budokan do let me know as well... I have a way though it is kinda confusing for me since it consists quite a number of train changing

So... I think we can meet at 9 30 o clock.... I am so near... So, please wait me in that hour outside of the tokyo metro asakusa station...So.. I will use a black t shirt
I want to go early to Budokan because I wanna sightseeing and buy merchandise too, so we can go there togheter or i can say how to go to budokan quickly.... So, see you at 9 30 am ^^

Lets go together haha, hopefully can reach asakusa by 9.30
Do you mean outside the gantry or station??Any exit i should exit from like north or south?

Hmmm.... I went to Asakusa metro station and cant found you... I will back now... If u can see this message please go to the KFC outside of Tokyo Metro Asakusa station exit.... If you cant find it please ask... I will be there from 11 am to 12 am....

So if we cant meet I will return to there at 2 pm... Before to go to Budokan.... Ja ne!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:24 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So the US group is on the SCANDAL tour bus right now circling Budokan. The SG guys are already there. We'll be getting of in 30 mins, keep an eye on @scandal_heaven for more updates!

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:35 am

Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@wat: I just saw the tweets! Hope you guys have an awesome time!

I lol'd at the guy giving you all the evil eye. Haters gonna hate.

TGE in a Pride uniform...my fave Scandal uniform... .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wish I could be there with you guys right now. Living vicariously through the facebook photos and twitter updates

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
2 hours to showtime... Best of luck to the girls! To everyone going, have a great time! *extreme jealousy*

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Goodluck, guys! Have a safe trip and enjoy the show!
And please don't forget to give us the update, the report and photos from Budokan!
Looking forward to it... Please Onion
Ganbatte, SCANDAL!!!! Nice one

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I wonder how the concert went!

Tell me all about it XD

So jealous!!! ><

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Soon stories will flood here.... will be waiting for your shares guys .... :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

ngku1serena

ngku1serena

Caless Student
Caless Student
i can't wait to see the 2hr video. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Video? you mean it will be officially released?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, is that confirmed? wow that will be awesome, omg if that is true you just made my day.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hammer wrote:Yeah, is that confirmed? wow that will be awesome, omg if that is true you just made my day.

I think it's not yet confirmed but we'll just hope that they would release a DVD or Blu Ray because this is such an EPIC Event :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

alrick13

alrick13

According to some Thai fans during the Scandal Show Thai version release, Sony Thailand announced that a DVD/Bluray will be release in May so probably it will be release mid April in Japan.

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
err, alrick13 is it DVD / Blue Ray for Budokan live? .please. say yes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope it's the Budokan live because if that's the case I'm going to buy it .hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Me too, I'll definately get it! anyway I also wish that they released their Virgin hall tour live, I want to see Tomomi's and Mami's raps.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Today was a very high day for everyone.. In the early noon, when the merchandise sales starts, the length of the queue was just so long that the last few purchases were made around 3.40 plus(the sales starts around 1) So you can already imagine the queue when the Budokan is about to open for the event.

The atmosphere before the start of the event was like people just started streaming into a movie theater.. When every lights went off, everyone started to stand up, wondering what's kind of entrance will SCANDAL make this time round.. Then comes out a video about the girls making comments about Budokan match. Then, when the fire spits out on the stage,it's like all hell broke loose.. Everyone started cheering madly, anticipating for the girls.. The central screen lifts up , revealing the girls in fancy white uniform dress with lance. Their performances are just so breathtaking.. When the lead, bass and guitarist left the stage to change and Rina just took the audience for a truly stunning treat by performing her solo drum performance.. Rina is just so kawaii the whole time!! XD
After her drum performance, Rina left the stage and the 3 girls took over stage and do dancing choreography for songs from their albums.. When Rina got back, they start performing again..
Their encore was a real splendid ending for the epic match!! The atmosphere was too high over the limits all the way!!
In conclusion, it's was a beyond epic event and I can't wait for their DVD release..

*Sorry for the short story, my memory already starting to troll me by squeezing put some parts of the concert.. ><*

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wk you abit fast sia,,,didnt get lost?

I leave the review of the event to other I am just glad Haru got her voice back(mostly)

I hope there will be a media release of budokan,,,
BUT,,,from the fliers that they gave out it seems that WOWOW(Jpn cable tv ) have the exclusive rights to it

It seems that there a event during may/june where there is a complete documentry, talk show and participants get present from the gals and of the title match itself

Meaning there might not be a dvd/blueray release but there will definitely be a video on it
Of course the odds of mi being wrong is not surprising

On a side note,,,,SHSG & SHUS wen to eat macs after the show and we saw Sachiko, the Lead from FLiP which incidently some of us are going for their live tml!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Kunikosanjo

Kunikosanjo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haru The Proud Leader.. Congrats haru .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
by the sounds of it they owned it init fam, i knew there gonna merk, there just legends thats how it is, wish i could come, piss take, if the DVD do come im defo gonna by it,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha.. Almost went wrong way.. Lucky for me, a policeman guide me to the correct path..

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
how long was the drum solo of rina?? did they just dance to nanka buttobase w/o their instruments? like they did to tokyo and shoujo m?? how was haru's voice??

sorry for asking too much XD

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

according to this guys crass review, it was 10 minutes

http://hamsapsukebe.blogspot.com/2012/03/japan-day-6-scandal-vs-budokan.html

we'll just wait for the reviews from everyone. They're all probably asleep by now

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

here are some pics of our trip to BUDOKAN...

CANTA (wat) trying to get to BUDOKAN.
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 24676f09
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 747525fa
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 2761fe06

CANTA runs into ThoseGuiltyEyes.
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 A56510fe
...then get on the SCANDAL MANIA Bus...
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 291e4eee
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 F91a7d98

Dobondobondobondobondo!
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 8d240021
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 619daf94
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 22cbe4cb

Flowers from SCANDAL HEAVEN to SCANDAL:
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 1ad0880a

SH USA Group Pic:
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 2fbc1ec9

We sat on the arena floor, we lucked out and all of us had either front row seats or seats that were not more than 1-3 rows from the stage. We got to see everything up close. It was amazing to say the least. A big highlight was RINA's drum solo, she played with such confidence and she even played up to the audience with dramatic flare. All girls were on their game last night. There were plenty of cameras there so I'm confident this concert will be made into a DVD for everyone else to enjoy.

We were also successful in giving SCANDAL a set of t-shirts that we made especially for this trip. We hope they enjoy them!:
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 A6146bf6
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 10 Ec5653ac

It was also great to meet the Singpore contingent of SH too!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum