EPIC records [Page 1 of 1]

EPIC records
Posted on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
can some 1 hlp me plz, i need 2 find out the address, number or any other contact of EPIC records, its cos that i want add Scandal as part of my BGM for a DVD menu but i cant find it unless i have a contact list of EPIC record knowing they work 4 EPIC record, i need it by Friday btw this isnt cheating teacher said i can use any method to find it out.

i went 2 there website but no luck.

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC records
Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
heres the email i found from their website epic_fans@epic-jp.net but i need more plz hlp me 2 find out more info plz i really want 2 include scandal in my work.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 pm

tsdiokno

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well if you really have to, you can go to Sony Music (Japan) website which is in Japanese.

I wouldn't really have my hopes high on this because asking for permission to legally use music in any project (other than fair use) is a pretty tedious work. It might involve royalties, contracts... IDK 'bout this...

Though I think I might have found what you're looking for... I have faith that this page might have the thing that you're looking for... an online translator would be a gem at this point in time.

http://www.sonymusicaudition.com/

I beieve it should be sony that you're going after since they're the ones so eager in deleting the youtube vids!

I usually wouldn't take using somebody's music as a background music for my DVD menu being legalized that seriously. But downloading a decent SCANDAL cover from YT would be the next good thing.

EDIT: Thanks for editing that ModKaito. I'm having problems with the laptop that I'm using.

Last edited by tsdiokno on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no double posting please)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
a haiku...

many like sushi
but i love champorado
plants and trees... he he

(i have no idea what the heck i just wrote XD)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:35 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea, i no its just that the teacher want us 2 learn about the legal rights and its not like wer gonna post it anywhere, its gonna b a privet think among the class, anyway the teacher wants us to get then as if wer getting permission from them, we can call them but im in UK and there in Japan

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:07 pm

NAMIEis#1

Caless Student
Caless Student
It would show initiative if you contact Sony in the UK and get some idea what is required to legally use some of their music on your DVD project. .
I don't think your teacher expects you to negotiate a formal contract with SONY JAPAN
... unless you speak Japanese nd have very deep pockets
Rich

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
nope i cant speak Japanese

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you can't speak Japanese then you just hit a 2 kilometre long brick wall I'm afraid.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
lol, but i am learning

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

NAMIEis#1

Caless Student
Caless Student
You could try and contact Naoki Sekine 関根直樹
I've no idea what his email address is but he's on twitter and facebook
He's part of TEAM SCANDAL in charge of international promotions and he graduated in English Language and studies.. Applause
http://www.tiffcom.jp/2009/seminarDoc/Profile_Naoki_Sekine.pdf

I've just watched a short film called 'Miyuki's wind bell' att he Raindance Film Festival in London starring Mano Erina CANTA Love
There's a festival event for filmakers taking about how to get music for your film next Sunday 9th

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
tnxs, theres no need 4 any contact its just gonna b extra, i just want a contact

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

tsdiokno

Caless Student
Caless Student
So, did you get what you were looking for? I'd take Namie's advice if I were you.

Chances are if ever Sony Japan would decide that the girls were popular enough to have a good market in UK, Sony UK will likely be in-charge of the local distribution.

a haiku...

many like sushi
but i love champorado
plants and trees... he he

(i have no idea what the heck i just wrote XD)
Back to top Go down