Aimer (エメ)
Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:43 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not too much information on her as she only recently made her debut
Aimer (pronounced eh-meh, written エメ in katakana) is a new Japanese singer, debuted this year in 2011 and she is 21 years old.

Kanashimi wa aurora ni (I love this song Love )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rokutosei no Yoru
was used as the ending theme in the anime No.6

Her 2nd single 'Re:pray' will be used as the ED theme for Bleach ^.^
I think this will lead to her name becoming much more well known!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Aimer (エメ)
Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
I must say, I like her voice!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Jibba
I think we will hear a lot more from her !
She may have meet Scandal as they are also working on 'Bleach'.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Is it me or she sounds like Yui in a way? She deserves her debut ^_^ what a nice voice she has! Being in Bleach will just boost her fame ^_^

SCANDAL Haruna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Mami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL Tomomi  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SCANDAL Rina [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@tonymiller
Still too early to start dreaming of a live collaboration with SCANDAL at maybe Animax Tongue?

She has a pretty powerful live voice as well
(PS: I'd be eternally grateful if someone can find a download link to the above live)

Another one of those live streamed concerts to be held 12th of Oct, 2011 at midnight (ie: morning of 13th) :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
/bump

New ED for bleach!!! Re:pray Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:26 am

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
She does sound like Yui in some way. Amazed
Um... some songs have the 'Re:' written in them... Nerd
I wonder what it means... Sweating

"Do not lose your composure...
Do not break your stance...
Stretch out your awareness...
And do not let your guard down for even a second."
+Ulquiorra Schiffer+
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 am

reonell

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.reoreyes.com/
New PV for Re:pray is now up... plus the single is out too... hope someone here has rips, anyway, here's the PV, enjoy guys :3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:13 pm

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oh.. the one who sang the ED of Bleach. i must say that she resemble the voice of Yui. at first i thought yui is the one who sang the Re:Pray.

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now its free!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:58 pm

cxqthere

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://last.fm/user/cxqthere
*bump*

Her latest album: After Dark is very enjoyable, I am loving Polaris. Aimer has such a soothing voice.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 am

cxqthere

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://last.fm/user/cxqthere
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

most recent live show she did, promoting newest EP

skip to 30:30 for the BEST live version of Anata ni Deawanakereba ~Kasetsu Touka~  Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:10 pm

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just started listening to her around 5 days ago. I knew her because she sang the opening of Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works anime. Loving her vocal range. Amazing singer, and she always keeps her performances very mysterious which I also like by the way. Any songs for starters like me?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:54 am

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
hanautasancho wrote:I just started listening to her around 5 days ago. I knew her because she sang the opening of Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works anime. Loving her vocal range. Amazing singer, and she always keeps her performances very mysterious which I also like by the way. Any songs for starters like me?
I'm also a fairly new fan to her. Just started being her fan 2 months ago after discovering that Taka from OOR made songs for her that are included in her latest album Daydream. , too, discovered her through Fate/Stay Night and she has already left me an impression but after seeing her doing this cover 

and listening to her latest album sealed my being a fangirl to her lol. I was firstly attracted to her beautiful, unique, emotional and distinguishable voice that is similar to that of chelly of Egoist; and the other thing is that she's giving off a mysterious presence around her that's simply giving a message of just appreciating her music and voice.

Here's one of my favorite songs from the Daydream album and I recommend to check it out too!

And aside from a Taka x Aimer collab, I also love her collab with Sawano Hiroyuki. It's just so heavenly  Dies

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Peko peko

Caless Student
Caless Student
I absolutely love Aimer. Her voice is so beautiful and often I listen to her when I'm going to sleep! Her latest album Daydream is probably my favourite!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 pm

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
She also sang backing vocals on OOR's Listen (feat Avril Lavigne) on their new album, Ambitions.

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16/3/2013 *SCAPE Warehouse | SINGAPORE
12/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
13/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 am

wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah Aimer has a great voice, if you might have noticed she usually sings in the dark even at her concerts.

I did attend her free release live at Shibuya Tower Records for Chouchou Musubi.

For pre-ordering the single, we all got signed autograph "square card", her writing is so good at first I thought it was printed, (I checked some SNS photos and found other photos of it, it had variations so it was hand written!)

Tip, her name in Japanese is エメ Eme, so don't look under "あ" a aisle if you are in a Japanese record store.

So far her only appearance where she revealed her face is Music Station, photo below.

Back to top Go down