Avenged Sevenfold [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Avenged Sevenfold
Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:29 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm a big fan of A7X! I totally dig their music. I discovered them thru a friend and after that, I lived as an Avenger. My most favorite song of them is Gunslinger. I still love them even if The REV is not the drummer anymore (I love them the most when The Rev was still the drummer. /sigh.) I think Arin (the new drummer) is good too, so I guess we need to give him a chance since Matt and the rest chose him to be the new drummer. .uhuh. 

And the new song "Hail to the King" will be released the day after my birthday. .toj. Uhhhh.. Then the new album is going to be release this year too! Can't wait for it!~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 pm

somnean

somnean

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I'm a fan of them too, it's glad to know that you guys love A7X beside SCANDAL though their type of music are so different

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:31 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I saw them live about 2 years ago and WoOoO I'll tell you one thing... some of the fans here in SoCal are BIG guys! HA HA! I couldn't even budge some of them in the mosh pit but nonetheless they were totally cool dudes.

The band is out on a world tour right now so it's going to be a long while before they come back home to Cali.  Highly recommended for anyone into metal and the "occasional" mosh pit. Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 am

GXhot

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
I use to listen to a few songs from them such as "Unholy Confession" back in my high school days. I'm more of a prog metal person, now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:59 pm

coronerammerung

coronerammerung

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Checking in! 
I also listen metalcore, bands like A7X, BFMV, KSE, Heaven Shall Burn, Bring Me The Horizon, As I Lay Dying...
My favorite song is "God Hates Us", it sounds groovy. I still prefer their old albums, when they used to play metalcore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 pm

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I'm a fan since highschool, Afterlife and Gunslinger were the first songs I've heard

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 14, 2014 7:40 pm

AndraFahlevi

AndraFahlevi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://andrafahlevi.wordpress.com
Avenged sevenfoldsim..Zacky, M.Shadow, i like Nightmare .uhuh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down