Haruka live [Page 1 of 1]

Haruka live
Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
I wonder is there a live Haruna sings the intro of Haruka and it's just not lip singing?
Why is she lip singing it most of the times? >w<

Sorry, it's not the proper place to ask. xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒ DeviantART ♒ Tumblr ♒ MyAnimeList ♒ Last.fm 

♒ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Re: Haruka live
Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Ronrinesu wrote:I wonder is there a live Haruna sings the intro of Haruka and it's just not lip singing?
Why is she lip singing it most of the times? >w<

Sorry, it's not the proper place to ask. xD

When you mean live is it in a TV show or a concert?
She lipsynchs cause lately she voice hasn't been terribly well, so to cover up she uses the recorded voice from the studio. If its at a large venue SCANDAL normally does it live. Cool

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 am

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
Yeah, yeah I know most ov the TV shows are lip synced but I just don't find any Haruka live she sings that part for real.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒ DeviantART ♒ Tumblr ♒ MyAnimeList ♒ Last.fm 

♒ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Well, she definitely sang it live during the Asia Tour, coz I was there, but too bad I can't share it with you as it was not recorded. Maybe we'll find it in the next live DVD?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:43 pm

teletada

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

ganbattene haruna-san Peace Onion

Last edited by haruhiyuu on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spam :|)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
chiy102 wrote:Well, she definitely sang it live during the Asia Tour, coz I was there, but too bad I can't share it with you as it was not recorded. Maybe we'll find it in the next live DVD?
If she didn't do it live you better ask for your money back... cause you payed to the see it done live and not see Haru lip synch...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 am

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
from what i noticed from the BA concert at HK, she did some parts of haruka lip synch..

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down