Super Sentai [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Super Sentai
Posted Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 pm

SuperSentaifan4ever

SuperSentaifan4ever

Caless Student
Caless Student
ganstream1 wrote:watch Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger. It's hilarious
I've already watched the first episode of Akibaranger without any subtitles, and it's pretty funny!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 pm

champi101

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like DekaRanger the Most especially because of Ayumi Kinoshita Dekayellow.

I watch a whole lot of Super Sentai Series I like the Old School one Bioman, Maskman, Battle J Fever. Im Still looking for DVD of the More Old School Sentai Series

Super Sentai - Page 2 TWEWY%20Sig
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I grew up watching both Japanese and American Super Sentai/ Power Rangers. Ah good memories playing with the action figures and megazords. I also watched B-Fighter (Beetleborgs), Ultraman, and Kamen Rider (Masked Rider).
I would have to say my favorite Super Sentai were Mega Ranger and Kakuranger. As for Power Rangers, I liked the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
But I stopped watching them after I was about 12, but every once in a while, I'll pull out my VHS and watch some of them with my younger brother.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 am

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow. Very interesting thread :D

Hmm... as I am old (nothing to brag about, just the truth), my first Super Sentai series was Choujuu Sentai Liveman when I was still living in Tsukuba as a kid. I've faithfully watched Super Sentai until Zyuranger when I got back to my home country. Was surprised when I grew up that Americans suddenly became Zyuranger - found out it was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - haha

Anyway, my favorite Sentai series so far (besides Gokaiger for obvious reasons) is Mirai Sentai TimeRanger, the 2000 series. The series focused more on daily lives and great character development of how five very different individuals became a team. Besides, I love Sentai girls who became leaders of the time - Yuuri / TimePink is just <3

Speaking of which, Jyuken Sentai GekiRanger is one of the series I highly recommend in terms of GREAT character development, especially to Rio. Though many, I know, are bothered with Jan's childish acting, but most of the series it is very dark and serious (partly biased because it's my very first TV-Nihon typesetting project haha). And Ran / GekiYellow, the only girl in the team, is also the leader (just like Yuuri / TimePink in TimeRanger haha)

Though speaking of which, Tsuruhime / NinjaWhite is probably one of the main Sentai girls where a female is highly acknowledged as the leader. To this day, even though I find Ninja Sentai Kakuranger a bit mediocre overall (but I'm biased because the bad guys are youkais haha), Tsuruhime probably has that aura that she is really a born leader X3

/me shuts up as I'm a sentai geek just like the actors of AbareBlue and ShinkenGreen

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 am

SuperSentaifan4ever

SuperSentaifan4ever

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kyoryuger has been pretty good here so far. I even have Kyoryujin which is the main mecha combination for this season. I need to get more of the mechs so I can have the Kyoryujin Kung Fu, Parasagun Stegotchi, Macho, and Stegochi-Zakutor combinations.

It just sucks that there's only 1 female on the team, but it doesn't bother me all that much honestly!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So what do you guys think of ToQGer? XD;; I personally find it too episodic. I still faithfully watch it though, hoping it would be better in the coming episodes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 pm

alrick13

alrick13

for the modern sentai series (year 2000 till present) my favorite is Shinkenger good story, characters and most of all the action, there is something different the way they swing their swords, maybe the kenjutsu theme since they are Samurais...

planning to watch Kyoryuger

Super Sentai - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 am

SuperSentaifan4ever

SuperSentaifan4ever

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lupinranger Vs. Patoranger Staff and Story

So here we are, a new year which also means another entry in Toei's long running Super Sentai Series. Kaito Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger, the 42nd entry in the long running Super Sentai Series has officially been announced.

The motif this time is two-fold, with the Lupinranger being “kaito” or “phantom thief” while the Patorangers are police officers. This is the first time in Super Sentai history two teams are active at the same time. Sometimes clashing, sometimes working together, the two teams will have their own agenda. The Lupinranger fight to regain an important person lost in the past while the Patoranger, who are part of the International Special Police, fight for justice and an ideal future. The story is centered around the Lupin Collection, a collection of items left behind by Arsene Lupin. It is said the items can enable the prosperity of the human race or its total destruction. A three-way struggle against the enemy Gangler now begins.

Each Sentai has a red, serving as leader. LupinRed, a stylish man who hides under the guise of an ordinary person, leads LupinBlue and LupinYellow. Patoren#1, who leads the green Patoren#2 and the pink Patoren#3, is a serious police officer aiming for a crime rate of zero.

While the Kamen Rider series has theme of heroes often clashing in battle, Sentai has generally been “Rangers of Justice” vs “Organizations of Evil”. This while be the first time in the over 40 years of the Super Sentai series that these structures are challenged. A drama for the attention of tokusatsu fans has begun.

Here's the official synopsis for the show courtesy of Henshin Justice:

"The Lupin Collection; a collection of treasures with the power to destroy the world. When enemies from another world, The Gangler steal it, two Sentai are employed to stop them!

Dancing in the sky, vowing to reclaim the collection, Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger.

With hearts speeding fast, vowing to take down the Gangler, Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger.

For the first time in Sentai history, there will be two true simultaneous teams! Catch a glimpse as the curtain rises on these shocking events…"

So what do you think of Lupinranger Vs. Patoranger and which team will you be on? Team Lupinranger or Team Patoranger?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:24 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
My first sentai I've watched was Choudenshi Bioman. The death of the first Yellow 4 really broke my heart as a child.

Super Sentai - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum