SCANDAL@TVTropes.org [Page 1 of 1]

SCANDAL@TVTropes.org
Posted on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:18 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mods, I'm not sure if this sure go here or somewhere else so please move as appropriate. Thanks in advance.

TVTropes.org is one of my favorite sites and I have been meaning to create a page for SCANDAL for the longest time. Somehow, I never managed to get one started.

Yesterday however, I discovered that some kind soul did go and start a SCANDAL page, albeit a small one. I decided to be helpful and add to it. Actually I ended up adding quite a lot.

So here it is, the SCANDAL TVTropes page. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL@TVTropes.org
Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Newtype

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://wild-seven.org
I love TVtropes.org! It's such as fun place, as long as no one takes it too seriously. I made an account and will be adding SCANDAL's page to related trope lists.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Newtype wrote:I love TVtropes.org! It's such as fun place, as long as no one takes it too seriously. I made an account and will be adding SCANDAL's page to related trope lists.

Awesome! Looking forward to this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't think Namida no Regret falls under Black Sheep Hit. 14 is hardly an achievement for them when Shoujo S peaked in the top 5 IIRC.

And I don't think Houkago 1 H can be construed as Teacher/Student, always thought that it was about spending time with someone she likes after school to write music. Someone she likes doesn't necessarily mean her teacher, could be her boyfriend, or even a close girlfriend O.o

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
just visited that site and it's nice! Nice One probably a person who had a very slight interest in SCANDAL and got into that page would know a lot about the band.. And it's more interesting than reading a whole wikipedia article..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Paladinoras wrote:I don't think Namida no Regret falls under Black Sheep Hit. 14 is hardly an achievement for them when Shoujo S peaked in the top 5 IIRC.

And I don't think Houkago 1 H can be construed as Teacher/Student, always thought that it was about spending time with someone she likes after school to write music. Someone she likes doesn't necessarily mean her teacher, could be her boyfriend, or even a close girlfriend O.o

In the strictest sense of the word I believe a song is considered a "hit" if it charts pass a certain position. Not sure what the standard is for Oricon but for the US and UK, a "hit" is a song that charts in the Top 40 of the singles chart.

As for Houkago 1H, it's a double entendre. It might be about a teacher, it might not be. It's open to intepretation. Go over to the Tropes page and discuss/add stuff there..

DUL7 wrote:And it's more interesting than reading a whole wikipedia article..

And that is why I LOVE TVTropes. It's quite informative and funny and fun at the same time. I could spend HOURS on there.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:33 am

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
Love TV Tropes! Go there all the time when I'm bored lol
It's good that your is adding to their page
Nice One

Back to top Go down