International Performer
Zippo Girl 2011

Download entire collection: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lvhnpt7wtir7djz

Zippo Girl 2012

Download entire collection: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ah9lf52x9m4k3r

Zippo Girl +α

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9993305/

Download entire collection: http://www.mediafire.com/?ykgya4lec7cvgav

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Zippo Girls
Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
oh Haruna with the wink Nose Bleed

She looks gorgeous!!
They all look so gorgeous!! xD

I like the simple black. It gives a pure look :3

Thanks for sharing

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
6000 yen Onion Depress so much for me smoking in style

Also known as: Ross , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Shocking (not in a good way) advertising lighters whats next advertising smoking? o_O
I'm don't terribly like the girls doing such stuff (Imma get bashed) Tomo I'm sure your not naked but WILL YOU PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! GRAWR

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 am

Newtype

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://wild-seven.org
Very cool. I love the ads for them too. The girls look fabulous.

Lighters aren't inherently scandalous. They're used for a variety of purposes and lot of fandoms have lighters as part of their merchandise line. It's an easy and practical product to customize and sell.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
Woah They look Very Beautiful.
wish i got the money to buy the zippo

Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 am

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Advertising smoking... in a way yes and in away no.

The no way is more of what Newtype was talking about. While the lighter doesn't necessarily mean they promote smoking, it doesn't shy away from it either.

Now for my two cents. The girls are well into their 20's what they do and how they pose and what they wear, no boundaries so no reason to complain in my mind.

As for the lighter, hell I wouldn't mind having that as a person who occasionally (and unfortunately) smokes as of now.

Also known as: Ross , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 am

alrick13

do hope that the item will be available in Zippo stores here in the PHL.... or maybe as a special order

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 am

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uwaaahhh~~~ they look gorgeous!!!
Dead Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
does one really need to have that expression when promoting lighters? XD

but hey, I did enjoy the pics.. Wink (Tomomi is looking hot there, lol at bleachnlife's shout out to Tomomi Hehee )

hmm, I don't smoke (more like stopped smoking..) but I don't see SCANDAL promoting lighters as promoting smoking..

I remember when I was in the jungle Whistle and lighters were more convenient than looking for flint (which I think is near non-existent in that area..)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 am

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
oh my gosh Nose Bleed totally in love with these photos.they all look so good

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
DUL7 wrote:does one really need to have that expression when promoting lighters? XD

but hey, I did enjoy the pics.. Wink (Tomomi is looking hot there, lol at bleachnlife's shout out to Tomomi Hehee )

hmm, I don't smoke (more like stopped smoking..) but I don't see SCANDAL promoting lighters as promoting smoking..

I remember when I was in the jungle Whistle and lighters were more convenient than looking for flint (which I think is near non-existent in that area..)

I was scrolling down to see the most recent comment and the photos are suddenly at their expanded size and I'm like WTF! well at a lower scale. I said that to Tomo as phrase Ichigo said to Yoruichi in Bleach and in this case it works so hah XD

Well I don't many people live in the forest in Japan unless their camping and happens to have a SCANDAL zippo lighter with them... Whistle

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am

BB

International Performer
International Performer

banner pic.

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ ooh.. just noticed it now.. I think that's scandals "uniform" for their ZIPPO promotion! (CMIIW)

they're lookin' good! Smile

thanks for the update BB!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:41 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If they are going for darker and edgier, a tie up with Zippo is a good move. I see them trying to expand their fan demographic by doing this. And I hope it works, I'd like to see them being taken more seriously instead of just being another teeny-bopper band.

They are adults now and some of us here will have to get used to them doing more..."adult" and less conservative things. Judging by the way things are moving with this and their new image, I fully expect this to happen.

Those are great pictures by the way. I love'em. Great find.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:46 am

charizz16

Caless Student
Caless Student
Do they sell this zippo for us overseas?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
macdyne73 wrote:If they are going for darker and edgier, a tie up with Zippo is a good move. I see them trying to expand their fan demographic by doing this. And I hope it works, I'd like to see them being taken more seriously instead of just being another teeny-bopper band.

They are adults now and some of us here will have to get used to them doing more..."adult" and less conservative things. Judging by the way things are moving with this and their new image, I fully expect this to happen.

Those are great pictures by the way. I love'em. Great find.

Since you've said that its quite true and I will agree to that. Before I wasn't terribly wrapped with them doing endorsement for a lighter seemingly I thought lighter= smoking and what not but I guess to promote themselves in a wider range this is the way to go.. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

reinkoku

International Performer
International Performer
http://takaraireinkoku.blogspot.com
it's 6000 yen and me didn't smoke and i don't want to . . .
and yeah Tomomi is the Hottest . . .! (at first , i think as if she doesn't wear anything!)

(don't trying to be a smoker guys if you never want to , even it's from scandal promotion) CANTA Peace

by the way the useful for lighter is not for smoking only . . . it can burn up your school ! (forget about what i said) Evil Grin

i think it's be taken before their Virgin Hall Tour , because all of member still have BLACK on their hair (CMIIW)

Kimi dake ni . . . Chu! Chu! Chu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
OMG! They all look hot! Amazed
especially HARU and her wink *I'm dead* Nose Bleed
I love the banner
with black, it gives an image of a cool rock band! YEAH! CANTA Thumbs

You're welcome RINA!!!  
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Well yeah I guess some peeps will really get the impression of them kinda promoting smoking since lighters are used majority with cigars. But like the comment above, there's a wide variety of its uses, which includes for fandom collections, and that's one cool lighter to have!

The lighter aside, the pictures are just Nose Bleed all of them Dead Onion

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
The Zippo aside, the photos are awesome~~!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well I would want this... even is it was just to show off to everyone lol.

As for the photos... they-are-looking-gorgeous. Wow really, this is great. Dies

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
"my thoughts on a certain argument":
Advertising lighters/zippo lighters have no direct link to smoking. Does that mean that one day if a celebrity is endorsed by a beer company, he/she is promoting drunk driving?
On the brighter note, why not link lighters to birthday candles?

The pictures themselves are really stunning. Hope they get more rest... they look stunning right now. Nice find :D 6000円 is still too steep for me to get one even though I heard it's a relatively average price for one special edition one from Japan....

If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i can't choose

mami LOVE
rina LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow, those are really killer pics!

I dunno about smoking but one of these with a butane insert says one thing to me: fireworks. Happy

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down