SCANDAL Zippo Girls [Page 2 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL Zippo Girls
Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
As usual, I'm stuck between choosing Tomomi and Rina Love

And I'm hoping that these lighters will still be around next year when I turn 18 ;_; There is no way in hell my parents would buy me a lighter as a Christmas present LOL. Especially if it's around $80 USD. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Nice pictures.

Zippo lighters aren't normally used for lighting smokes...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Those shots turned out REALLY well I must say.
Rather sexy than cute, but I am okay with that, they are in that age now.
Love Haruna's the most LOVE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 am

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
they look great in these photos. whoever art directed the shoot should be hired to do their next video.

zippo lighters in japan are collectors pieces. you see many zippos being made for anime series as well. i don't smoke, have never smoked, and will never smoke, but i do own quite a few zippos for their collectibility.

どぼんどぼんど!
バーベキュー!!!
KONO YARO, KONO YARO! (Kansai Style)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
pacrimguru wrote:they look great in these photos. whoever art directed the shoot should be hired to do their next video.

zippo lighters in japan are collectors pieces. you see many zippos being made for anime series as well. i don't smoke, have never smoked, and will never smoke, but i do own quite a few zippos for their collectibility.
Oh good to hear! I was starting to get worried about that... Cool thinking about it.. quite true.. who would use a $70 lighter for smokes? (well unless your rich and can buy such collector items.. one from the 2 dollar shop would work just as fine..) Cool

I would agree these shoots are of good quality (much better than the scandalous ones from Best Scandal) Well instead of for their next music video maybe the photo book instead?

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol they are now "zippo girl" ! haha ..
haruna's wink is just a killer ~ Dead Onion
and at the banner photo, Rina got me ! Dies

as for the lighter, WTH?! 6000yen? more expensive than their albums ..

well, thanks for sharing .. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
what a collectible! Amazed
i dun smoke but i wanna have this lighter! the photos look hot btw.
if our girls are filipino artists these photos will become a big issue.. but..

NOT IN JAPAN!

thanks for sharing!

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I could be misunderstanding the item description but I think the Zippos are numbered too, which leans them even further towards being collectables.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 pm

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yep, it looks like they are individually numbered.

どぼんどぼんど!
バーベキュー!!!
KONO YARO, KONO YARO! (Kansai Style)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 am

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woohoo! SCANDAL's dark side? haha jk but I'd love to have it on my SCANDAL collection! Amazed

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 am

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
well ZIPPO is, one of most important item especially in emergency situation (learnt it from survival Game DISASTER REPORT)

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 am

Tetsune

International Performer
International Performer
http://septianhary.deviantart.com/

bigger picture Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
OMFG RINA.

Dammit no wonder i've been feeling a little RINA-ish lately LOL

Thanks for the up!

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
damn.. I'm really diggin' their outfits there.. Please Onion yeah, I agree.. RINA is looking hawt there.. Hot

hmmm, just wonderin.. why does TOMO get conspicuous printed lower apparels.. Onion Whip (but I like all of their "uniforms", hope they wear it on a live! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Koni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Very nice Pictures Happy

Mhh...I might need something new to light my joss sticks Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Boba Fett

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/harad/
Wish I could get my hands on one of those! Wew

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I learned that Zippo could not be shipped overseas from Japan. Many Japan shipping services refuse to ship them abroad. Which sucks for oversea fans who want their hands on one of those.
If anyone finds a way to buy and ship overseas, especially to USA, do response. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Boba Fett

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What if I had a friend in Japan buy one, and ship it to me? Without flint, wick or lighter fluid of course.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 pm

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If you can do that, would you mind having sent for me as well? of course, I'll pay you, via paypal.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Boba Fett

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well I have no idea what the laws in Japan are on shipping these. Anybody know? I'll put you in contact with him if shipping laws permit. btw he's on Okinawa so idk if he can get stuff shipped to him either.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You can ship them within Japan, there is a rule against shipping "lighters" internationally.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Got something here I want to share with you guys. It's all thanks to pacrimguru
pacrimguru wrote:fyi, whoever wants a SCANDAL ZIPPO, rinkya says they are willing to ship them.

pacrimguru wrote:rinkya is the same as celga. you can bid on auctions through them and they will place orders with stores in japan on your behalf. they then collect your purchases and ship them to you, all for a commission a price.

there really shouldn't be a problem shipping zippos. the other services are just being overly cautious. rinkya is very easy to work with, i asked them about the lighter and they said no problem. they are native english speakers so communication with them is very easy.

see their website for more details:
http://www.rinkya.com

Now try using Rinkya.com to buy the SCANDAL Zippo lighters and have it shipped overseas.

btw, is Kitty Web Shop the only Japanese online retailers offering the item? tell me if there are other stores you can purchase it.

anyhow, GOOD LUCK to those trying to make the order.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 am

cide

Caless Student
Caless Student
$81.08? isn't that a bit much for a lighter? (unless there is some expensive material in it) I guess I won't be getting one then Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 am

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rise of the yen, my man. It's hurting everyone.

Back to top Go down