Weekly Playboy [Page 5 of 5]

Re: Weekly Playboy
Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 am

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmmm the pictures don't look THAT provocative, so I don't mind these takes lol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I'm going to drift from the whole discussion, but I really like Rina's hairstyle here.
I kinda wish she'd kept it like that a little longer

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 am

RinaChu

Caless Student
Caless Student
why are they in playboy mag? o.O hope they don't anymore

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 am

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just remember "Weekly Playboy" is not the same as the western "Playboy" magazine.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:13 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
you are right 320x200, it's not the Playboy like we know it (or not haha !). The pictures don't look provocative at all in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:38 pm

taiyoumagic

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal being sexy will never be a problem to me... for one they did name themselves after an adult shop, they have songs that I find to be sexually suggestive (Love Survive for one), and as well as their concepts... Innocent as it may look like theres still the fact that in the country they're in school girl fetish is a thing, their concepts after that wasn't any difference the kimonos and the dominative headstrong queens concept I maybe coming off as thinking about this way too far but they could have started dressing up casually on stage after Love Survive but they didn't and they're not even an idol band. I've always find Scandal sexual in many ways and no one sees me complaining because I'm okay with it and I've been a fan since I was 11.
This pictorial isn't a big deal either for one this wasn't the first time they had a lingerie pictorial (best scandal photobook) and two I found Temptation Box much worst, they may have not wore nightgowns or bikinis but they were tied up in ropes while they were in a glass box... I'm glad that people found that barely disturbing considering in B*S they were all teenagers and in the latter Rina was still 18/19 but I find it very funny how now the band have fully became grown women this kinds of advertisements becomes a hot issue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 pm

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I thought that this topic was already forgotted. oh my.
^ I don't think that TB photobook wasn't an hot topic when if was release, even if in scandal heaven you CAN'T find any scans. but, if someone saw them, I'm sure it became an hot topic for rina's age as you already wrote down in your post.
as I say, this ''drama'' is old and no one really cares anymore (or I wish others think the same), it was a little surprising seeing scandal like that in a magazine (not album photobook), but it was only surprising, someone took the thing a little too much seriously, but everyone does it when it was for that time where scandal was chainging their visual, forgetting about the all so loved school uniforms, really idolish, and less ''serious'' for a rock band.
it's nice to see you not caring too much about sexual stuff, I wish a lot of people could carry on more about this little scandal drama, but anyone react in different ways for stuff like this ^^

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 am

gamer16

Caless Student
Caless Student
They look pretty! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

scaione

Caless Student
Caless Student
Omg wow...scandal side by side with other girls band look soooo different like an idol lol.....I think ppl would nvr knew if never listen to their song

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Eduwat_ed

Caless Student
Caless Student
scandalous

Love

"The Girl That Makes Me Fall To The World Of Drums and Scandal"

LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 am

adhitadhitt

Caless Student
Caless Student
they are really really sexy

anyone have another picture??

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i really like mami-chan here !

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 am

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Some of the pics are cannot be viewed and broken. Cry

Please re-upload. Thank you.

Back to top Go down