Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So today marks the 3rd anniversary since SCANDAL's debut! CANTA Smile
3 years has really flew right past us... Though I was never really there from the start, I'll like to say a big THANK YOU to the girls! YEAH!

So on 22nd October, 2008. 「Doll」, the first SCANDAL single was released!

Congrats!!! おめでとう! (omedetou!)

It's been quite a journey for me and had many first with them, first concert, first album I brought and so on!
All this wouldn't be possible with out them! Soon they'll have their first live in Budokan, and I heard they're going to be the fastest girl band since major debut to perform there! NICE! Breaking records aye? You can really see the efforts that they have made in the past 3 years.

Once again, to SCANDAL, CONGRATULATIONS!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
its been that long huh?
so that means ive been a fan for almost 2years

gratz SCANDAL and keep on rocking our worlds out :v

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Congratulations SCANDAL! There's so much memories I have with them these past three years and I hope they keep doing what they're doing!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...."
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Three years three years Man they go quick and SCANDAL has grown and gotten so far.... jeez its hard to believe it! GO SCANDAL GO GO GO!!! Punches Cheer Onion

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh yeah, I was reading their tweets and they were all mentioning it. Apparently the girls are pretty happy with the results so far, as expected xD, and that makes me happy. Onion Smile
Anyway, congratulations SCANDAL for these 3 years of amazing work and fun. I am sooooo looking forward to this next year. Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
I quite late like this band (early 2010) but I already got a lot of high spirit just because SCANDAL...

haha no SCANDAL no LIFE aye?

congrats to SCANDAL for 3rd anniversary :D

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Keep the faith,keep the attitude,keep the ROCK!

ROCK ON SCANDAL! \m/

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Continue in making more wonderful music!

GO SCANDAL!! Rock on

Back to top Go down

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Woah, only after 3 years of releasing their first single they get a Budokan show! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Congrats SCANDAL! Rock on!

Back to top Go down

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Congratulations to SCANDAL. They've come so far in such a short time. I'm very proud of the girls. CANTA Smile

Back to top Go down

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I gotta agree with what Freakypandaz said.. SCANDAL made me a fanboy! Onion Wahaha

Congratulations SCANDAL! Smile Hope you always listen to your heart, do what you want/got to do but make sure it's you who decide!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations, SCANDAL~~!!

Happy 3rd anniversary!!

Back to top Go down