SCANDAL Lip Syncing? [Page 2 of 3]

Re: SCANDAL Lip Syncing?
Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ amen to that dude..

PrincessLhaeinne20 wrote:HONTOU??? I never knew nor even noticed that...but I don't think Haruna does it... I believe Haruna and the rest of SUKYANDARU are honest, they sing on the spot, whether on PV or Live performances

I would also like to add that Haruna lip syncs but not all the time. She sings on some parts, and on parts that her vocals will be stressed, she lip syncs. This however is not done on all songs; some songs she sings all the way through and as macdyne73 stated, their latest SG concert was 100% live.

I also remember a blog post by RINA in which it stated something like SCANDAL doing what other bands would consider taboo. RINA acknowledge that and she said that SCANDAL will just move forward and do what they have to do. Although it wasn't specified, imo RINA was talking about HARUNA's lip synching.

Let's all hope and pray that in time, HARUNA's voice will return to how it was in the past.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
We don't need to pray... it'll come back if she does good care of it... I think its a seasonal thing or when you sick and you sing....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well I guess that's one way of seeing it but I personally consider that it's very respectable of SCANDAL to go on with their concerts even with Haruna not on tip-top shape. It might just be because of their contractual obligations, but honestly SCANDAL at this point probably has SOME control over their live performances and if they say no then the show will probably stop. At least they try to put on a show, and Haruna doesn't lip-sync 100 percent.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 am

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
ohh.. I see.... but I understand, concerts here and there, who would not get tired of that..?! but still I love them, its just truly for their performance quality in their next ones.. GET WELL AND HEALTHIER SOON, MY BELOVED HARUNA.....

LOVE Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Paladinoras wrote:Well I guess that's one way of seeing it but I personally consider that it's very respectable of SCANDAL to go on with their concerts even with Haruna not on tip-top shape. It might just be because of their contractual obligations, but honestly SCANDAL at this point probably has SOME control over their live performances and if they say no then the show will probably stop. At least they try to put on a show, and Haruna doesn't lip-sync 100 percent.

About that its just the hard notes she that can't sing, otherwise I guess she feels shes ok to sing... if she was totally not in top shape she wouldn't try pulling it off... they seem pretty honest as to what they do....

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 am

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
I didn't know Haruna had voice problems. I thought it was just temporary. I still remember when I heard the first live Pride I was 'what is this ffs?'
And in the end of 2010 I was really happy about Haruna because she finally started hitting the notes and singing correctly.
I hope she recover soon and get even better.

Btw as much as I like Haruna I always thought Tomomi is much better and she sings more correct.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒ DeviantART ♒ Tumblr ♒ MyAnimeList ♒ Last.fm 

♒ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 am

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
well, they're doing their best.
and also haru lip sync because of her voice problem
i think she did it to perform the best for her fans.
what i want you guys to do is not disappoint to her, and always supports scandal.

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 pm

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i saw their concert live... and yeah, during the BA HK tour, only Haru did it... i think it's ok because her voice is not that well yet... but i hate that she did it full on scandal baby. Tantrum Onion Haruka, and some parts from Love Survive and Pride were tolerable.. i still love her tho.. ♥

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
macdyne73 wrote:
PrincessLhaeinne20 wrote:HONTOU??? I never knew nor even noticed that...but I don't think Haruna does it... I believe Haruna and the rest of SUKYANDARU are honest, they sing on the spot, whether on PV or Live performances

Unfortunately it's true. Ever since Haru's voice problems came up earlier this year they've been doing it to varying degrees. It was really bad at one point a few months ago but at least now she sounds almost normal and as far as the Singapore concert went (I was there :D), it was 100% live as far as I could tell. She even tried the Haruka intro by herself, knocking it out of tune in the process the poor girl.

I was very disappointed by this as well when I discovered it but I try to put myself in their shoes and understand why they need to do it to protect the quality of their performances. They could've canceled all their live engagements and wait for Haruna to get better but I think their contractual obligations makes it more complicated.

As bad as we feel about it, I think none of us will feel as bad about this as Haruna herself.

Fingers crossed, I think I speak for all of us here when I say hopefully it's nothing permanent and Haru will return stronger than ever.

You came for the first night's concert? Hee, just like to let everyone know that Haruna nailed the "真空" Haruka intro on the second night. And we managed to keep ourselves quiet enough to let her do it. LOL.

Haruna hurt her voice this year and if you follow their lives from Spring to Summer this year, you could really see her voice deteriorates event to event until the point where Eisuke had to go on stage in the middle of an event to inform Haruna that she'll had to swap to lip syncing. You can see that Haruna does not enjoy this, and with each performance that she had to lip sync, the sadder she looked. I didn't really follow the performances as it hurts to watch Haruna perform in that state.

that Anyway, she seems much better here in Singapore during the Asia Tour. I'm too overwhelmed. But I was glad Haruna's voice got much much better. Can't recall if she lip synced SCANDAL BABY. Need some help here.

And yes, I sounded like Haruna in her worst state for a week after the concert... I screamed too much...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Flare wrote:
macdyne73 wrote:

Unfortunately it's true. Ever since Haru's voice problems came up earlier this year they've been doing it to varying degrees. It was really bad at one point a few months ago but at least now she sounds almost normal and as far as the Singapore concert went (I was there :D), it was 100% live as far as I could tell. She even tried the Haruka intro by herself, knocking it out of tune in the process the poor girl.

I was very disappointed by this as well when I discovered it but I try to put myself in their shoes and understand why they need to do it to protect the quality of their performances. They could've canceled all their live engagements and wait for Haruna to get better but I think their contractual obligations makes it more complicated.

As bad as we feel about it, I think none of us will feel as bad about this as Haruna herself.

Fingers crossed, I think I speak for all of us here when I say hopefully it's nothing permanent and Haru will return stronger than ever.

You came for the first night's concert? Hee, just like to let everyone know that Haruna nailed the "真空" Haruka intro on the second night. And we managed to keep ourselves quiet enough to let her do it. LOL.

Haruna hurt her voice this year and if you follow their lives from Spring to Summer this year, you could really see her voice deteriorates event to event until the point where Eisuke had to go on stage in the middle of an event to inform Haruna that she'll had to swap to lip syncing. You can see that Haruna does not enjoy this, and with each performance that she had to lip sync, the sadder she looked. I didn't really follow the performances as it hurts to watch Haruna perform in that state.

that Anyway, she seems much better here in Singapore during the Asia Tour. I'm too overwhelmed. But I was glad Haruna's voice got much much better. Can't recall if she lip synced SCANDAL BABY. Need some help here.

And yes, I sounded like Haruna in her worst state for a week after the concert... I screamed too much...

Eisuke had to go on stage and tell Haru she had to lip synch what concert was that?
Yes she wouldn't be feeling to good false singing just for her fans... no one would like it...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flare wrote:
macdyne73 wrote:

Yeah I only went on the 1st night.

That's great news, I wish I could've made the 2nd night as well. As far as I can hear from where I was that Friday night, SCANDAL BABY was live, if not all of it, most of it.

If I recall correctly, the performance where Eisuke-san went up to whisper something in Haru's ear was a show at a mall while they were performance Shunkan, if memory serves.

I hurt too when I hear Haru struggling like that. I still can't bear to watch Mezamashi Live 2011 because of it. Thankfully, gradually after that her voice slowly returned. For example, the MTV Zushi Fest performance of Love Survive was quite alright even if they decided to playback the chorus. And again as far as I could tell, the 1st Singapore gig was all (or mostly) live.

We need to hear a report from the Virgin Hall shows to check on how she's doing. Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
I came across this yesterday and I just wanted to know if they sang this 100% live ?
Scared

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:01 am

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It sounded 100% live to me. Haru's sama is back~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 am

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
looks 100%, yay for haru!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 am

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
judging by haru and mami-chan neck, jaw and vocal cords pumping up.. yup! 100% live!

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now its free!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 am

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
The above video is live, you can tell if you compare to the recorded version.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 am

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I'm 100% sure Mami-chan doesn't lipsync here.

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now its free!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 am

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
That's good to know Happy and i'm glad that Haru's voice is better Tears of Joy

" Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 am

Elixir08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://elixir08.livejournal.com/
About the Shunkan Sentimental..at Girls' Factory..

I tried to watch it and listen again..it's pre-recorded I guess? Correct me if I'm wrong...

"あなた だけ の 切札 に して よ READY?"
Clap Smile Clap
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 am

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ghesai wrote:I'm 100% sure Mami-chan doesn't lipsync here.

yeah tomo and mami did sing live. only haru lip synced

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 am

kitty-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
So, is she still lip syncing now? Nervous I hope not.
But I'll love her alwaaaaays LOVE

Oh, and did she lip sync during their performance with Stereopony during girls '11 factory?
I really loved that performance CANTA Nosebleed

Scandal is kawaii. Aye~! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 am

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
I Think Only For TV Shows...Because I Mean It's Really Hard To Sing Everytime Somebody Wants you To Sing..And Specially When HAruna Is Dancing At TV Shows While Singing...I feel Her As A Vocalist:D UHUH!

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 am

Raziel

Caless Student
Caless Student
whatever is their lypsnc or not there must be a good reason behind it and i still LOVE them no matter what

go go go scandal

Paradise Kiss~~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:18 am

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've noticed the change of haru's voice from Doll, Shoujo S to SCANDAL BABY at Girl's Factory.
The first 2 songs aren't lip sync 'coz I feel haru's loosing her breath on high notes. Hmmm But in SCANDAL BABY, I think she does lip sync.

But anyway, Its good. Haru can somehow rest her voice a bit UHUH!

"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 am

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think it's best that she keeps her voice. I don't see anything wrong with it if it's to rest her voice.

Back to top Go down